Lauryn Goodman & Sisters #80 Lauryn Goodman banned from all events coz of her penchant for married gents

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kinro holdings is probably the money the council pays Carroon J for her own parents living at the old gaff šŸ˜‚ given that she charges 2k for the month to babysit

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I just had a thought, she will probably rock up to her criminal court appearance like Stephen Bear did. I am talking full on cape, walking stick (for the non existent endo or maybe the piles, bless her) and best Elle Woods outfit underneath with nothing fitting properly. Sheā€™s well used to having her photo taken during criminal trials & after conviction isnā€™t she.
Wouldnā€™t put it past her to wheel her kids out as well. Kairo, in his city top with dad on the back and the baby girl being covered in a blanket like Michael Jackson did

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I hope she doesnā€™t get the court documents sealed this time cause you super sleuths found them. I need to read it, be absolute gold

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Iā€™ll never forget when she said sheā€™s old school and doesnā€™t shag straight away
witch, you shag married men
She needs to be wined and dined first but has never been cinema or maccies with Kyle.
Something she could never say x

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Wouldnā€™t put it past her to wheel her kids out as well. Kairo, in his city top with dad on the back and the baby girl being covered in a blanket like Michael Jackson did
We all know Sunday she will have something evil planned
the walkers wonā€™t give two fucks what she posts but she will make herself look a bigger twit
I think it will be both kids in dad shirts sad witch she is

• Sick
Reactions: 36
Sorry for asking ive followed the threads since the ā€œalways supportingā€ pic but can anyone remind me how is it we know the girls called kinara again?

Reactions: 15
We all know Sunday she will have something evil planned
the walkers wonā€™t give two fucks what she posts but she will make herself look a bigger twit
I think it will be both kids in dad shirts sad witch she is
Luckily for them, none of them will see it, to busy enjoying the celebrations on pitch then I imagine a huge party afterwardsšŸ„³

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I hope when court comes around Annie and Kyle go together this time and put on a united front showing they wonā€™t take any tit off her this time round. Annie head to toe in a beautiful classy suit. In my opinion kyle was walked all over last time they need to show they mean business this time. If I were them Iā€™d also make ZERO eye contact with her like Johnny did to Amber

• Heart
Reactions: 41
I hope when court comes around Annie and Kyle go together this time and put on a united front showing they wonā€™t take any tit off her this time round. Annie head to toe in a beautiful classy suit. In my opinion kyle was walked all over last time they need to show they mean business this time. If I were them Iā€™d also make ZERO eye contact with her like Johnny did to Amber
That would send her over the edge but I agree
if they are working this marriage out they should both attend court support each other and destroy her once and for all šŸ‘šŸ»

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I can't understand why she doesn't reply directly to her dms..like why reply on her story šŸ¤”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
In honour of @MinnieXX and Cat
Can we all get an inventory ready to send loz
Will be doing a big shop x
Hereā€™s what Iā€™m sending
I canā€™t send her the surgery she wants unfortunately but hereā€™s the next best thingā€¦.

*Kyle said it was like throwing a hot dog down his mansions hallway

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Sheā€™s acting like sheā€™s the first single mum to ever exist. Take your 8k and shut your gob hoe
I get Ā£139 a month for 2 kids, if I got 8k a month you wouldnā€™t hear a peep out of me Iā€™d be living my best life with the kids! She doesnā€™t know sheā€™s born

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
Kinro holdings is probably the money the council pays Carroon J for her own parents living at the old gaff šŸ˜‚ given that she charges 2k for the month to babysit
Can they be reported for fraud? As you arenā€™t allowed to rent from family and claim rent.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.