Lauryn Goodman & Sisters #80 Lauryn Goodman banned from all events coz of her penchant for married gents

Has good 🍆 ever made you act cray cray ?

• Yes ( Feel Free 2 Spill)

Votes: 59 18.0%
  • No

Votes: 118 36.1%
  • A little

Votes: 60 18.3%
  • In my Teens

Votes: 89 27.2%
  • Other ( Explain)

Votes: 1 0.3%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done @Kl111966 on the winning title
Didn’t fit so I changed because to coz :(

Short Recap
Loz likes 0% Heineken
Kiaro is the man of the house
Kinara has legs like her brother
Kiaro is a leader
Kiaro wears his dad2 stop everyday and has now learnt that his dad is at a school, learning how to be a daddy
MOTWYW

New blog will be full of more BULSHIT (IYKYK)

Wiki is a work of art
Don’t be lazy
Do the homework

Previous Fredum:

Wiki:

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Well done @Kl111966 on the winning title
Didn’t fit so I changed because to coz :(

Short Recap
Loz likes 0% Heineken
Kiaro is the man of the house
Kinara has legs like her brother
Kiaro is a leader
Kiaro wears his dad2 stop everyday and has now learnt that his dad is at a school, learning how to be a daddy
MOTWYW

New blog will be full of more BULSHIT (IYKYK)

Wiki is a work of art
Don’t be lazy
Do the homework

Previous Fredum:

Wiki:
Ok what four people voted lauryn on the last thread please reveal yourself 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 35
What happens after daddy going to school? Daddy in University? Daddy in a care home? When will it end!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 71
She’s acting like she’s the first single mum to ever exist. Take your 8k and shut your gob hoe

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 84
She’s on the verge of a full scale breakdown. It’s going to be a big one. Someone just explain to me how you can go from being so disgusted at a sperm doner ignoring the existence of your children to allowing one of them children walk around with the fathers name on his back? Never mind you wearing it as a chain around your neck. It’s mad stuff.

• Heart
Reactions: 58

Just as she’d hoped for in the gutter press!
Making a bleep of yourself again Proz I see!

The more Annie and Kyle keep quiet and don’t respond the more the public are gonna be sick of the sight of this fanny constantly desperate for a headline!

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 71

The more Annie and Kyle keep quiet and don’t respond the more the public are gonna be sick of the sight of this one constantly desperate for a headline!
Mail dont wanna kno her now 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 31

The more Annie and Kyle keep quiet and don’t respond the more the public are gonna be sick of the sight of this fanny constantly desperate for a headline!
Shame is free J

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Fucks sake. I go into a meeting and she's switched from naming everyone on Tattle to having multiple conversations with herself in response to that article.

She's honestly got huge issues.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I’ve been listening to Coleen’s audiobook and something she said made me think. Along the lines of “something published on her private Instagram wasn’t legally allowed to be shared in the press”. I’ve had a look at IPSO’s (Independent Press Standards Organisation) and they also state how things posted on social media that are protected by privacy settings (Proz being private) shouldn’t really be shared.

Apart from trying to drum up followers who are nosey by being private, it makes me think that it’s also so she can sell stories because it “protects” her privacy.

Reactions: 22
"Things were ok until baby girl had to be acknowledged then we came into difficulty"

It was a bleeping affair he had a child behind his wifes back TWICE ffs u both did this what the duck did u think was gna happen????
She really thought annie would leave him for good and hed come running, he didnt he fought for his wife

There is no version in how this would play out a happy family situation annie will never welcome her into her family and she shouldnt have too,
DONT HAVE KIDS WITH MARRIED MEN!!!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 102
Where to even start?
Wah wah wahhhhhh
It was just her and KW1
She went and had another
The sympathy train is long gone
You believe a person by their actions, not by what they tell you Lauren
Give your head a wobble J

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Its like banging ur head against the wall she sees absoluetly no wrong from her side in this at all no remorse for how shes hurt annie and her boys its all poor me poor kairo and ofc its sad for kairo but he will be fine he will forget Kyle doesnt deserve him anyway and i dont see the point in publicly guilt tripping him into seeing kairo again bcz its not genuine i personally dont think kyle deserves either of them tbh ur either daddy all the time or not at all

Reactions: 44
My goodness!

She's been a busy girl making up these fake messages. Her whole life appears to revolve around reading tattle and making up fake dm's. More digs at Annie in her latest stream of fakes... never mind, Annie and the kids will be partying at the Etihad at the weekend without a care in the world while Loz rage posts on instagram.

As for the red onions in carbonana? wtf

Reactions: 41
she’s so deluded one the comments to her from her says. How can a women sit there and let him ignore his own kids. But loz how could you sleep with a married man knowing his got a wife and kids at home waiting for him obvs his fault as well but she needs to stop blaming the wife and start looking at herself and him, she knew he wasn’t there for the first why would he be there for the second and she still chose to have it.

• Heart
Reactions: 56
I’d love her to answer “ what did you THINK was going to happen”

She defo has a problem with the girl doesn’t she ? No mother & daughter bond all because you opened your legs again to someone else’s man.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.