BeckiJones4 #89 Bison Scrandela

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my God. That is the cringiest bleeping thing I have seen in a while. Why does she tell Paige to look at the phone. You cant see us through the phone Beckatron, we can only see you. If that makes senseum, so youm!
Probably so she’d turn her head and she could kiss her

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Her poor parents gonna be left scrapping over a couple of cucumber slices after Big Becks has dished herself up

Reactions: 13
Piss off you big fat twit. You leggings are baggy cos the bleeping elastic's gone holding up that gunt all day. And exercising on an empty stomach has been proven to burn more fat. Instead you're now just burning through a McMuffin. If you want to lose weight, crack on. If you want to be a big fat manatee, crack on. No one gives a bleeping tit. The only person trying to explain to is yourself. Your choice Becki - get a life or dig your own grave.
She probably buys cheap leggings which won’t last very long especially holding all her flab in !

Reactions: 7
Her poor parents gonna be left scrapping over a couple of cucumber slices after Big Becks has dished herself up
She leaves them the tiniest amount of food… might as well just give them the empty bowl to lick for their dinner at this point.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Absolute chav heaven. “Designer” makeup like she couldn’t just say makeup 🤣🤣 this from the woman who went BANKRUPT but can afford all these holidays! Crazy that isn’t it 👀 port behaviour

16 isn’t even a special birthday
Sickening post, all paid for my the tax payer. Who in 2024 posts lists like that 😂
---
Oh dear, just looked at the Rodney Street Apartments Bookings T&Cs, you are not allowed to have parties.

Bankrupt gobby Shirl has just dropped herself right in it.
Sure they’ll be recieving a few emails 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just catching up… cannot bleeping believe she had the sour cream & chive dip with her McDonald’s breakfast wtffff

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Sickening post, all paid for my the tax payer. Who in 2024 posts lists like that 😂
---

Sure they’ll be recieving a few emails 😂😂
Embarrassing isn’t it. Wasn’t even posted by the 16 year old whose birthday it was, it was posted by her middle aged ma 😂😂 the shame

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.