BeckiJones4 #89 Bison Scrandela

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Saw this on Reddit: Shirl posting on IG showing off about Paiges gifts and where she’s having her party this weekend. 🙄 Just know that no boundaries Aunty Bison will force herself into the same room Paige is in and snore all night like the rancid warthog embarrassment that she is. I feel sorry for Paige at this point.

View attachment 2937518
Eeeew our Shirl is a bit of a show off isn’t she, her big age and listing the presents on her insta 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I'm so bored now she's deleting 'troll' comments. When she has to go and get a job she'll wish she hadn't. Just be stuck with those trying to cheer her on to pile on even more lbs.

Reactions: 10
Not a 31 year old saying ‘tummy’ 🤮

“I just don’t like the word ‘diet” no Becki, you don’t like what it involves cos you’re lazy. Some people don’t like the word ‘bleep’ but that’s what you are.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

“I just don’t like the word ‘diet” no Becki, you don’t like what it involves cos you’re lazy. Some people don’t like the word ‘bleep’ but that’s what you are.
she's an insult to cunts, because at least their useful

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She seriously needs to go back to using normal standard sized plates & bowls

Reactions: 14

Does she like the words ‘Heart disease’ and ‘Morbidly Obese’

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Is anyone able to update the takeaway tracker from the last time gigi did it? I'm incapable of not bleeping it up otherwise I would 🤣

Reactions: 3
Re Rachel’s bankruptcy I don’t know much about it but she’ll still have her income etc she just won’t be able to get anything in credit for a while but those around her will.

Reactions: 7
Saying changing her diet is just gonna happen and she doesn’t know when.

If she’s not prepared to do it now, then she’s never gonna do it. What is she waiting for? If by some miracle she does lose weight, then she’s even less likely to change her diet cos she will think she doesn’t have to.

Reactions: 21
I'm so bored now she's deleting 'troll' comments. When she has to go and get a job she'll wish she hadn't. Just be stuck with those trying to cheer her on to pile on even more lbs.

Here's one about Jobless Robson someone commented earlier 🤣🤣🤣
1000029956.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Takeaway Tracker - May 2024
01/05/24 - P*ado Smoovie - £5.50
01/05/24 - Kebab Assortment - £23.45
04/05/24 - Tim Hortums - £Free
04/05/24 - Mcdonnums & Double Chep - £12.27
07/05/24 - Cookeeez - £FREE
08/05/24 - Mcdonnums - £12.27
09/05/24 - Bravery Chewneh and Chep - £11.95
11/05/24 - Harvestum - £8.97
11/05/24 - Europe Lardfest - £26.16

This the last entry we have 😭

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh my on that bragging list of pagies birthday presents etc it says she's doing a sky dive in may is she using one of fattys t shirts as the parachute. Or better she still does one too can you imagine the crater in the ground as she lands crushing the instructor underneath her.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’ve seen that Greek salid more than I’ve seen my own minge

which is still 1000x more than Becki has seen hers

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.