BeckiJones4 #89 Bison Scrandela

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Piss off you big fat twit. You leggings are baggy cos the bleeping elastic's gone holding up that gunt all day. And exercising on an empty stomach has been proven to burn more fat. Instead you're now just burning through a McMuffin. If you want to lose weight, crack on. If you want to be a big fat manatee, crack on. No one gives a bleeping tit. The only person trying to explain to is yourself. Your choice Becki - get a life or dig your own grave.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Takeaway Tracker - May 2024
01/05/24 - P*ado Smoovie - £5.50
01/05/24 - Kebab Assortment - £23.45
04/05/24 - Tim Hortums - £Free
04/05/24 - Mcdonnums & Double Chep - £12.27
07/05/24 - Cookeeez - £FREE
08/05/24 - Mcdonnums - £12.27
09/05/24 - Bravery Chewneh and Chep - £11.95
11/05/24 - Harvestum - £8.97
11/05/24 - Europe Lardfest - £26.16

This the last entry we have 😭
Pe@do smoothie 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 CREASED

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Maccys is cup Burger King is bottles (don’t judge me)

I’ma big girl my diet isn’t great although I’m a clean eating queen compared to Becki but I’ve take a little longer to recover from something and added in peri menopause symptoms I’ve had a bit of a wake up, no more I need to be a smaller bison asap
I didn’t even know you could get oasis at BK. But then I’ve only been a few times as an adult as theres non near me and I always go for strawberry fanta.

Reactions: 3
Takeaway Tracker - May 2024
01/05/24 - P*ado Smoovie - £5.50
01/05/24 - Kebab Assortment - £23.45
04/05/24 - Tim Hortums - £Free
04/05/24 - Mcdonnums & Double Chep - £12.27
07/05/24 - Cookeeez - £FREE
08/05/24 - Mcdonnums - £12.27
09/05/24 - Bravery Chewneh and Chep - £11.95
11/05/24 - Harvestum - £8.97
11/05/24 - Europe Lardfest - £26.16
14/5/24. - Harvester- eggs benedict- £7.99
14/5/24. - Edds Diner Milkshakes - £6.99
14/5/24. - Frankie & Bennies - £31.00
15/5/24 - McDonald’s breakfast- £5.00

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Are we thinking she’s invited herself to the birthday party at the flats then?…. Really hoping some of Paige’s pals get photos of the whale in the wild 🤪

Reactions: 16
I still can’t wrap my head around how OBSESSED she is with Paige.
It’s so fuckin weird

She proper freaks me out
Everything she does is disturbing

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I'm blocked but as she's on a blocking spree have her numbers dropped?

Reactions: 5
Saying changing her diet is just gonna happen and she doesn’t know when.

If she’s not prepared to do it now, then she’s never gonna do it. What is she waiting for? If by some miracle she does lose weight, then she’s even less likely to change her diet cos she will think she doesn’t have to.
This is what I don’t get - what is she waiting for? There’s never going to be a right time for her to cut out the crap.

Reactions: 13
FFS, you deluded obese twit, swinging your arms around like a gorilla, bending your knees and stomping your feet is hardly a workout!. Here’s a thought, try an exercise bike or a treadmill for 30 minutes

Reactions: 22
So she doesn't drink fizzy pop? What is in her hand at Frankie & Benny's in her WIEIAD?

Reactions: 9
Found the holiday vid. You can all fank me later.

Shirl’s face here kills me every time 😭
“Surprising thum by staying awake” who does she think she is??? Bet she was up asking them loads of questions and for pics when they all just wanted to go to bed

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.