BeckiJones4 #89 Bison Scrandela

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry but I’m still CRYING at garlic wheel 😭

Happy newm fredm tho if that makes sensum!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
How to make a healthy dinner unhealthy
2 chicken chargrills, the biggest pile of mash I’ve ever seen and 4 yorkshires but it’s ok ‘cuz they’re the mini ones’

Reactions: 23
That gravy looked about 1 part gravy granules and 25 parts water. Runny af I wouldn’t put that anywhere near my food.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
As a northerner her gravy is a jail sentence! Thats not bleeping gravy that’s bleeping dish water

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Becki, here’s your reminder that the filters & your camera angles aren’t fooling us.
she’s so bleeping deluded isn’t she

RULES OF THE FRED
- no she hasn’t got special needs
- no almond mumming. No one cares if you get full off 1 pea.
- no payyyyge isn’t her daughter
- we cba with trying to guess her weight here. She’s bleeping ginormous
- I forgot the other rules
- just be bluddi kind

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Don’t worry, I fink we’ve all learnt the lesson not to take the piss out of baldy crackhead or whatever their name is again 😶
I swear they only ever come in here to cause off topic arguments?! There was something about addiction as well from them that caused conflict haha

Reactions: 9
She said ‘Birds Eye’ perfectly fine the first time?!
---
I cant believe I missed it earlier, just catching up and its absolutely sent me that there was beef over round garlic bread😭
The fact they called another poster ‘fatty’ on a Becki Jones fred 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.