Becki Jones #86 Bison is twerking when she should be working!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Would she have dancing teachers/coaches advising her on her diet and what she would be better eating?
Nah it’s just chavvy EP/Wirral mums who have the same amount of brain cells as the Jones-Woods clan

Reactions: 10
The family are giving her false hope. She looks too chubby to be a professional dancer in my opinion. None of the family seem to be living in the real world. I don't think any of them would cope with criticism or the plain honest truth. The enablers may protect them on Tik tok but they need to be exposed to the honest and sometimes hurtful side of life.
I don’t think any of them could cope with the concept of a normal 9 to 5 job !
---
Would she have dancing teachers/coaches advising her on her diet and what she would be better eating?
Paiges mother must eat a more healthy diet as she’s lost the weight & managed to keep it off.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Bec bec will pump fiat punto full of tit food because subconsciously she wants someone else to be as miserable as her

Reactions: 18
The way she keeps shoving pure shite in the kids lunch boxes despite saying they probably won’t eat it. She thinks everyone is as greedy and obsessed with food as she is. Gonna put it in ‘just in case’ just in case what ffs, they’re on the brink of starvation?! Imagine if she had her own kids they’d be right bleeping units.

Reactions: 22
Not a 9 year old having a bigger packed lunch than 32 year old greedy pig me
---
I just can’t understand the logic of taking prepackaged apple slices when whole apples exist. What is the reason????
It’s because the snack bags are more childish and she prob thinks they’re more cuwwwte and it makes her feel more mumsy using them putting their likkle snack bags in their likkle lunch boxes
---
Paiges mother must eat a more healthy diet as she’s lost the weight & managed to keep it off.
she had gastric surgery

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Not a 9 year old having a bigger packed lunch than 32 year old greedy pig me
---

It’s because the snack bags are more childish and she prob thinks they’re more quite and it makes her feel more mumsy using them putting their likkle snack bags in their likkle lunch boxes
---

she had gastric surgery
That wasn’t becks only packed lunch, it’ll be to try and show she eats a “normal” amount and it’s truly a mystery why she’s so big

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.