Becki Jones #86 Bison is twerking when she should be working!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That leah is a bleeping horror, imagine how mortified you'd be if you found out your kid was going out with one of her kids

Blue takis and a share size chocolate bar in G wagons lunch is a new "what the duck" for me

Perhaps a lobotomy is in order for Becki 'I don't like cheese' Jones

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Mary mother of Jesus she is an absolute unit , so wideeee.
Why why why does she not wear decent bras ??????? Yes she’s bleeping huge but you can get bras in massive sizes these days.
---
The comments on this hahaha this bloke has 2.5m followers and he’s lost 9st

View attachment 2903418
All these strangers saying this yet her enabling parents will have a take away with her

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Shirl has had weight loss surgery but she’s managed to keep the weight off so she must be doing something right.

Where’s the meal preps gone anyway? Kinda miss seeing our becs repackaging crackers and cheese into plastic trays to never be seen again.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Surly for dancing you need a good sustainable breakfast to keep your energy/sugar levels up while exercising I doubt a greasy breakfast is good for them kids to eat before dancing on top of a crappy processed packed lunch
Tbf it’s not really dancing is it

Reactions: 9
Not a 9 year old having a bigger packed lunch than 32 year old greedy pig me
---

It’s because the snack bags are more childish and she prob thinks they’re more cuwwwte and it makes her feel more mumsy using them putting their likkle snack bags in their likkle lunch boxes
---

she had gastric surgery
At least she did something about it &stuck to it

Reactions: 5
Omg when she was dishing up her food and she started shouting loud because people were taking in the background?? I just know her family are scared of her cause she’s an actual giant bleeping cry baby and she %1000 takes control over everything especially food related. It’s actually baffling how these people can’t see straight through her tbh she’s a nasty piece of work behind that camera. Spoilt brat 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I don’t live in the uk
Is where she’s from rough/chavy?
I don’t think it’s fair to characterise the whole area as that, because it suffered a lot under thatcher etc and it was purposely deprived during her time as PM

Reactions: 11
Not a 9 year old having a bigger packed lunch than 32 year old greedy pig me
---

It’s because the snack bags are more childish and she prob thinks they’re more cuwwwte and it makes her feel more mumsy using them putting their likkle snack bags in their likkle lunch boxes
---

she had gastric surgery
You still have to eat somewhat healthy to keep the weight off.

Reactions: 3
I don’t live in the uk
Is where she’s from rough/chavy?
It’s actually where 70% of our prime ministers have hailed from. Am waiting on Toyota to become the fourth female one. William Shakespeare was known to visit often for inspiration.

(POGGGGYYYYYYY)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It’s actually where 70% of our prime ministers have hailed from. Am waiting on Toyota to become the fourth female one. William Shakespeare was known to visit often for inspiration.

(POGGGGYYYYYYY)
Please don’t disrespect toyota like they. They are hard working and reliable unlike the jones/wood clan 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Do you think she missed tea again this week or she just didn’t want to show herself dishing up yet another takeaway.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.