Becki Jones #86 Bison is twerking when she should be working!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Becki and Paige don't even have anything substantial today. At least Porscha has a wrap (albeit a crappy processed one) but no sandwiches, pasta, salad, significant protein etc. just some goujons and for Paige the Fridge Raiders

Don’t forget the Rice Krispie cakes that pork chop made that were at the bottom of the everyone suitcase.
Added, thank you!

Reactions: 16
I just can’t understand the logic of taking prepackaged apple slices when whole apples exist. What is the reason????

Reactions: 45
I just can’t understand the logic of taking prepackaged apple slices when whole apples exist. What is the reason????
I guess she can't be bothered to prepare fruit/doesn't know how (this is a woman who genuinely cannot boil an egg and who hardly ever eats fruit anyway) so she just picks up snack bags on the go in the supermarket or at McDonnums etc.

Reactions: 15
‘ I started taking them when they were younger’ noum. Just noum. You tagged along with caff hun.

Reactions: 34
Everything is 'my' she's so obsessed with food and what is hers!

Utter crap in that suitcase, swear it gets worse

Reactions: 20
For q couple of hours max of stomping a sandwich and a snack should be fine. No we shouldn't comment but Becki seems to openly encourage them to put on weight.

Reactions: 22
I don’t remember the last time I watched one of her actual videums. Can’t stand to give her a view.

I have a child the same age as Rover Vitesse Fastback and just the whole feeding her with junk, chavving her up and giving her an iPhone makes me quite sad.

I really can’t stand the whole ignorant knuckle dragging clan. With the possibly exceptions of poor old Big Ian and arrrrrr Rach.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Absolutely crying at the “just in case” just in case what? The hall you are in goes into lockdown & you have to stay there for eternity?! Also her putting her dutty hands all over her nieces food 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
Surly for dancing you need a good sustainable breakfast to keep your energy/sugar levels up while exercising I doubt a greasy breakfast is good for them kids to eat before dancing on top of a crappy processed packed lunch
Tbf it’s not proper dancing it’s just stomping about. Porka and Paige are going to end up just like auntie Dreamliner wearing a 9XL in a few years time 😬
---
For q couple of hours max of stomping a sandwich and a snack should be fine. No we shouldn't comment but Becki seems to openly encourage them to put on weight.
Being too soft on kids and what they eat is how we’ve ended up with an overweight/obesity crisis in the UK. Not saying we need to go to almond mum extremes but them two have already picked up terrible habits thanks to Becki and their mothers. Shame really

Reactions: 28
I don’t get the amount of food I’m no skinny thing but I can happily go all day at my kids events tournaments etc with just water it’s like she’s feeding a family of 5 for her alone 😂 like I say I’m not thin she’s just greedy

Reactions: 17
I can’t help feeling that Paige tries to eat healthier eg the fruit and water, I noticed a while back in the b&m challenge her chosen drink was water. But I don’t think she knows how as there are no healthy examples in her family system.

Reactions: 32
I can’t help feeling that Paige tries to eat healthier eg the fruit and water, I noticed a while back in the b&m challenge her chosen drink was water. But I don’t think she knows how as there are no healthy examples in her family system.
Would she have dancing teachers/coaches advising her on her diet and what she would be better eating?

Reactions: 6
Why does she never film are cafs packup on suitcase sunday? Is it maybe because cath has her breakfast and then doesnt eat til dancing is finished minus a bag of cresp
Its nuts, imagine packing that crazy amount of food just because you are going out for a few hours. Minging. Just noticed your profile pic too - surely that is not a healthy face colour (looks like a boozers nose)? Does she drink a lot outside of her videums?
---
I don’t get the amount of food I’m no skinny thing but I can happily go all day at my kids events tournaments etc with just water it’s like she’s feeding a family of 5 for her alone 😂 like I say I’m not thin she’s just greedy
100%, she is just greedy. I'm no skinny minny either, but if I am out and about, I don't think of packing a whole suitcase of shite 'just in case'. In the event that I get hungry when I am out... like any normal person, I crack on and have something to eat when I get back. Fkn hellfire

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
"all of this food literally doesn't get eaten" so why pack it then you fat bleep ?! I'll tell you why, it's a perfect cover for you to scoff so it looks like you're making sure nothing "goes to waste"

Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.