Becki Jones #86 Bison is twerking when she should be working!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Diabecki miss a meal???? I know you ain’t new here 😂
😂😂 she apparently didn’t have any tea after the last suitcase Sunday so I’m wondering if she’ll say the same this week.

I actually think she had a takeaway that night and another last night.

Reactions: 13
😂😂 she apparently didn’t have any tea after the last suitcase Sunday so I’m wondering if she’ll say the same this week.

I actually think she had a takeaway that night and another last night.
deffo! there is no weigh (get it) that she would miss out on a meal!! probs a takeaway as she was so busyum

Reactions: 9
Did she eat that whole box of ribs the other night as well as a jumbo sosig and cheps. She’s an absolute tank

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
That wasn’t becks only packed lunch, it’ll be to try and show she eats a “normal” amount and it’s truly a mystery why she’s so big
I fink you'll find becki is big boned and has a slow metabolism actually

🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 18
That big whooper and her Avengers lunchbox at her grown age gives me the rage! duck off you nonce

Reactions: 14
Why do morris dancers wear bells?
So blind people can beat them up too x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
It's been said before, but I reckon we can easily add £50 to the takeaway tracker for what she hasn't shown. Bison would absolutely not miss a meal. And she isn't going to cook after her busy day watching children stomp around a hall all day while mindlessly shoving chicken goujons in her cake hole.

Reactions: 19
That Paige is a bleeping porker, she can't even dance it's like she had replacement hip surgery and they put her legs back on the wrong way round 🤔😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
It's been said before, but I reckon we can easily add £50 to the takeaway tracker for what she hasn't shown. Bison would absolutely not miss a meal. And she isn't going to cook after her busy day watching children stomp around a hall all day while mindlessly shoving chicken goujons in her cake hole.
The funny thing is how many times she’s done slow cooker slop on days where she’s done nothing but go to Home Bargains/B&M claiming “it’s great for busy days”. But when she’s *actually* “busy” (ie out of the house for more than 6 hours) she doesn’t bother lmao

• Heart
Reactions: 22
She absolutely loved that dress with all the colours that she’s selling. She was loving herself last yr with that dress & her tan & less than a year later the size 30 !!!!!! dress doesn’t fit. Wake up call Becks. I bet she never weighs herself & has no idea how quick she’s packing it on. She needs to weigh herself once a week at least to see the damage she’s doing to herself.
---
The funny thing is how many times she’s done slow cooker slop on days where she’s done nothing but go to Home Bargains/B&M claiming “it’s great for busy days”. But when she’s *actually* “busy” (ie out of the house for more than 6 hours) she doesn’t bother lmao
She’s too busy to spend 5 mins chucking stuff in a slow cooker lol.

Reactions: 14
She absolutely loved that dress with all the colours that she’s selling. She was loving herself last yr with that dress & her tan & less than a year later the size 30 !!!!!! dress doesn’t fit. Wake up call Becks. I bet she never weighs herself & has no idea how quick she’s packing it on. She needs to weigh herself once a week at least to see the damage she’s doing to herself.
---

She’s too busy to spend 5 mins chucking stuff in a slow cooker lol.
Yeah I thought that she loved that dress and it did look quite nice on her. What’s bison’s Vinted

Reactions: 5
She really loves these types of posts where they mention about living your life etc. I think because she has very little going on in it she aspires to have these big life moments still even though a lot of them are unattainable for her
What an absolute crock of tit that quote is. By that reckoning, some of your worst days haven’t happened either!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.