Anna Rose #13 For someone who lifts weights so often she sure can't get a grip

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My money’s on sun damage, Scammy, sun damage.
Pterygium - A noncancerous, triangular growth may occur on one or both eyes. It's more common in people who spend a lot of time in the sun.

I doubt she would accept this obvious diagnosis though, she needs some energetics work or some tit...
She definitely hasn't seen a single medical professional thus far as this is NOT a mysterious diagnosis 🤦🏼‍♀️
She's got some seriously painful eye operations in her future

Reactions: 13
Ry Dawg reckons something is stuck in there. I wouldn’t rely on SK to correctly name the day of the week let alone know what’s going on with someone’s eye.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Ry Dawg reckons something is stuck in there. I wouldn’t rely on SK to correctly name the day of the week let alone know what’s going on with someone’s eye.
Right?! If there was something stuck in there she would know about it. The smallest thing in an eye is incredibly uncomfortable.

Reactions: 11
Pterygium - A noncancerous, triangular growth may occur on one or both eyes. It's more common in people who spend a lot of time in the sun.

I doubt she would accept this obvious diagnosis though, she needs some energetics work or some tit...
She definitely hasn't seen a single medical professional thus far as this is NOT a mysterious diagnosis 🤦🏼‍♀️
My thoughts exactly. Even a tit optometrist would know what this was. I’m a nurse with no specific education or experience in ophthalmology and even I knew what it was at first glance,

Reactions: 14
Omfgggggg I snort laughed so hard 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 accurately name the day of the week 🤣🤣😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 12
How do you live someplace where you’re surrounded by surfers and surfing culture and not know what Surfer’s Eye is? She really is isolated in her own alternate reality.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It has to be MORE than that- this is ANNA! It will have to be the rarest of rare conditions that has truly stumped the global eYE COmMunITy. Nothing that will require any aesthetic change, mind you, but truly another fire for her to walk though that will require time for her to HEaL.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
My thoughts exactly. Even a tit optometrist would know what this was. I’m a nurse with no specific education or experience in ophthalmology and even I knew what it was at first glance,

I had a pterygium and didn’t have any ops btw - just a lot of drops, ointment and some disgusting fish lipped something vitamins! Went on for a fair while. But yes - first thing they asked “are you a surfer or a farmer?”

Reactions: 6
She’s working on the energetics of what issues with the eye signify. Lol
Well, Anna… it’s been widely accepted for centuries that a mark on the eye is a telltale sign that you’re a liar, scammer and an NFT fraud. True. Didn’t you know that? You’ve been found out! 🙄

Why does she have to lie about every single insignificant thing? She’s so pathological. There is no way that 2 optometrists and a naturopath working in a beachside community have no idea what a pterygium is.

Also, that bleeping massive eyebrow. Wow. She looks like Groucho Marx.

IMG_9790.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
It’s because she buys sunglasses from cotton on, the cheapos staring you in the face while you line up to buy 3 pairs of shorts for $25. No she won’t need a bag for $2 because she has the Tote Bag she bought in Bali. Luxury.

When 'she lost ash'! you would think that it was her partner or sister or even a relative. She hadn't seen the woman in years, never went to the baby shower or even seen the bub when she was born and definitely didn't go to the funeral. I think her going against the family wishes and posting photos and wanting to go on TV when all they wanted was some privacy and she clearly didn't respect those wishes. That pissed me off the most. Shes a disgusting person.

• Angry
Reactions: 17
Munty is just now getting samples for Winter, she should be in the second season of winter wear already. She runs so far behind. The track pants are just grey track pants with twit collective on the leg. She so wants to be the next LSKD athletic wear and she's not even a little bit close to them.

Reactions: 6
The track pants are far from “the perfect grey tracksuit” - look at the wrinkles around the crotch region! Thats wedgie hell. Such a bad fit. Other than her bolt ons, she’s very flat, so they are going to be an even worse fit on anyone with a butt or stomach.
They are also quite tight around her thighs and from the back view, the bum looked too small also.

IMG_5334.jpeg
IMG_5336.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 4