Anna Rose #13 For someone who lifts weights so often she sure can't get a grip

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is all fun and games now, but I want to check in on Anna in 20 years time.
When she’s a sun wrinkled prune with no way of generating a genuine income and a very desolate retirement plan.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
This is so bizarre that she’s posting her to do lists. I guess she wants head pats for doing tit that everybody who owns a business does? The self-importance of this egomaniac to think that any of this is exceptional or extraordinary to any working person is laughable. She has no clue. New bank account set up and dept. of licensing caught my eye though. Not sure why but maybe it will be relevant at some point down the line. For the new biz platform and coaching offer she going to be offering? Perhaps, we’ll see.
She TIME CHUNKS? She does a bunch of chores at the same time when she is in her car? GET THE GIRL A GHOST WRITER - SHE BE A LIFE HACKER GENIUS.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
This is so bizarre that she’s posting her to do lists. I guess she wants head pats for doing tit that everybody who owns a business does? The self-importance of this egomaniac to think that any of this is exceptional or extraordinary to any working person is laughable. She has no clue. New bank account set up and dept. of licensing caught my eye though. Not sure why but maybe it will be relevant at some point down the line. For the new biz platform and coaching offer she going to be offering? Perhaps, we’ll see.
I think the so called “Department of Licensing” is actually the Qld transport department - suspect she was just renewing her drivers licence or paying her rego or something.

Reactions: 8
I laughed hard at the Brisbane 3hr return commute… just one. It’s a hard knock life being a grifter 🤣
Tonight’s confused investors call will be a lot of fast talking and choppy word salads with Katy there to back her up at the end when they get to put up their hands and ask questions.

Reactions: 7
Suspect she’s suddenly giving a little peek in to how ‘hard’ she works so when her investors start asking for returns, she can say “I’ve been working so hard to try and make that happen, you’ve seen my to do lists!”

• Haha
It’s so funny to me that she thinks the is a busy week? So busy in fact she’s trying to flex to her comMunItY just how busy she is.

Anna’s “list” is actually a pretty quiet week for me? 🤣 How tf is she going to cope with a busy week being pregnant or with a screaming baby that needs to be fed every two hours? Or heaven forbid a toddler with special needs. She spends more time making silly little lists and talking about what she needs to do, that the time it takes to do her tasks!

Reactions: 11
first pic is the initial query about why Anna doesn’t engage with the discord, and the second is further responses after Anna’s gaslighting
Why can’t she EVER just say apologies and we will amend in future. ALWAYS with the massive defensive (and usually stupid) explanations. If I was an investor I would be very very unhappy.

Reactions: 15
Why can’t she EVER just say apologies and we will amend in future. ALWAYS with the massive defensive (and usually stupid) explanations. If I was an investor I would be very very unhappy.
And also, posting the date the week before and a reminder the day before is NOT confusing, unless you get the bloody date wrong every. Single. Time. That’s what’s confusing people you numpty 🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She is completely out of her depth. She thrives on the excitement and subsequent admiration of her confused investors but that doesn’t last long. She’s seems to be very busy doing what most would consider a side hustle and she operates it like it is a side hustle on etsy (although I’ve dealt with Etsy sellers who are waaay more professional than her) not like it’s her full time job. When I was a couple of years younger than her I worked full time, had a toddler and wrote my Masters thesis on the side as well as all the life admin. Again, the bar is very low for Scammie. Médiocre is above what she is aiming for. Plus who the hell wants a cap that says RAGE 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 19
launching 'inner circle' because there are not many faces on the screen in SLS (her heart wall is a wall of ✨️lies✨️)TAW NFT is no longer lucrative, neither of the radioactive athleisure wear launches have sold out 🤣 ... she needs something else to suck money out of her die-hard followers and keep them distracted. she's left so much unfinished because she can't quite get any of her grifts off the ground haha. what a dumb witch.

1715757464599.png

Just leaving this headline photo directing you to TAW's "catalog" (haha!) for the lols

• Haha
Reactions: 13