Anna Rose #13 For someone who lifts weights so often she sure can't get a grip

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Must be a lot of masculine energy in that home from short king because by the looks of it he certainly doesn’t exist there physically.

‘hey fellas wanna come watch the game in the lounge/ podcast room. We can turn the couch around I get to sit on and watch her so there’s enough room for uz all’

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why didn't she at least put it into her 2nd bedroom in her popcorn condo. It looks cheap and nasty. Where is your whiteboard, you haven't made it until you have one Munty.

Reactions: 6
Also - she bills herself as a self love coach; has been charging people for four (?) years to attend her 8 weeks Self Love School and she’s only just had an “epiphany” that self confidence and self worth are different ? FFS

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Phenomenal pod cast studio = 2 chairs and a bed sheet on the wall….View attachment 2934164
Don't forget the details that really make the space sing - LED light strips at the floor and a very official looking microphone on a stand! (Not to mention the powerful ‘I am loved’ sticker on the back of her phone.)

Granted, still a bit sparse but just wait until her olive tree and neon sign arrive, it’ll be fire!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Such a boss babe Anna! Lucky that being a ‘CEO’ of 4 global companies doesn’t require you to have a strong attention to detail. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
IMG_2895.jpeg

Came running here to share this screenshot bc I can’t stop laughing at the “weekend move clubs”… how will I know how to choose between the weekend move clubs and the day clubs for dancing?? #nevergoingtohappen

• Haha
Reactions: 13
View attachment 2934343
Came running here to share this screenshot bc I can’t stop laughing at the “weekend move clubs”… how will I know how to choose between the weekend move clubs and the day clubs for dancing?? #nevergoingtohappen
IMG_7515.jpeg

She’s had the pages made for this for soooooo long but it’s just come to her in her epiphany😂😂 more smoke and mirrors evading the hype and excitement of the non existent profits.. tax time tick tock!
Not a brand.. it’s a movement… what direction she wants to take it (no direction from her ‘investors’)
Still waiting for the world tour, yacht parties, NFT event with gymbros… the international multi millionaire investors.. the spread in the international magazine.. I could go on.. like actually. You are full of tit Scammie Rose Love.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
How about we firstly focus on the things you’ve promised and haven’t delivered scamma? Put the paper and sharpies down. No more planning until you fulfil everything else.

Also “retreats” are such insane money makers.. it’s not for the cOMmuNIty. It’s for scamma to charge $5000 for a weekend retreat that would only cost $1000. Anna is yeth and both to any idea as long as it makes her money

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Girl needs to focus and stop voicing all her pipe dreams out loud. Just do the work Scammie. Stop videoing yourself talking about doing the work and follow through on the commitments you’ve already made.

Reactions: 12
“Warehouse staff direct from the community”. TAW ladies just a reminder that must include correct wages and superannuation ok? Don’t work for any other scenario

Attachments

Reactions: 11
This is so bizarre that she’s posting her to do lists. I guess she wants head pats for doing tit that everybody who owns a business does? The self-importance of this egomaniac to think that any of this is exceptional or extraordinary to any working person is laughable. She has no clue. New bank account set up and dept. of licensing caught my eye though. Not sure why but maybe it will be relevant at some point down the line. For the new biz platform and coaching offer she going to be offering? Perhaps, we’ll see.

Attachments

• Haha
This is so bizarre that she’s posting her to do lists. I guess she wants head pats for doing tit that everybody who owns a business does? The self-importance of this egomaniac to think that any of this is exceptional or extraordinary to any working person is laughable. She has no clue. New bank account set up and dept. of licensing caught my eye though. Not sure why but maybe it will be relevant at some point down the line. For the new biz platform and coaching offer she going to be offering? Perhaps, we’ll see.
Also, it looks to me like she’s working 3.5 days, and that’s not including all the exercise. Not so much EMpIrE building time or to do a quick google on time zones, send Comms out re the call, list goes on.