Anna Rose #13 For someone who lifts weights so often she sure can't get a grip

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anna Rose #13 For someone who lifts weights so often she sure can't get a grip

Congrats to @hazelnot for the comment which I made into a title thread
IMG_7556.jpeg
šŸŖ”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Can we take bets on whether the next 'bored' room meeting will happen on 15 May or will it be forgotten about (again)?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
where are Scamma's crocodile tears and daily panic attacks for Yolonda? that fraudulent, performative slag was so quick to jump on Molly's tragedy but strangely silent on the hundreds, thousands before Ashlee.

going back to the last thread, if Trent was so dangerously obsessed with her, why on earth was she only a footnote, barely noticeable on his socials?

Reactions: 6
Katlyn quit her job yesterday, her and scammy are drinking champers now. New social media manager Inc

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Katlyn quit her job yesterday, her and scammy are drinking champers now. New social media manager Inc
Why on earth would those two mix business with friendship; Annaā€™s close circle will be smaller in a month or 2

Reactions: 5
Just thought I would drop this here for Anna for the next time sheā€™s catching up on tattle.
Maybe instead of accusing women of being the reason why DV is not being stopped you could use your golden pussy embodied feminine vixen energy to call out to the pathetic men you so revere (who you claim are too cowardly to speak up for fear of saying the wrong thing) for their apathetic silence? THIS is how itā€™s done. Itā€™s pretty bleeping easy.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Just thought I would drop this here for Anna for the next time sheā€™s catching up on tattle.
Maybe instead of accusing women of being the reason why DV is not being stopped you could use your golden pussy embodied feminine vixen energy to call out to the pathetic men you so revere (who you claim are too cowardly to speak up for fear of saying the wrong thing) for their apathetic silence? THIS is how itā€™s done. Itā€™s pretty bleeping easy.

Awwwā€¦poor little baby men. Men are scared of a bit of criticism whereas women are scared they will be killed. One of my husbandā€™s mates asked him why I was posting so much feminist ā€œbullshitā€ on SM and my husband just asked him whether he thought I shouldnā€™t be angry about women being abused and killed? And then proceeded to have a conversation with him that we all should be angry. I am not applauding my husbandā€¦this is basic stuff, he is not a hero for saying this, he is just not a dumb duck who is too scared to say abusing women is wrong. Itā€™s not that hard. Stop protecting men Scammy. I get that you have had tit role models but you have to at some point stop idealizing these pathetic excuses for men.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Whatā€™s happened to Ryan? Reckon heā€™s just at work? There has been much less submitting to her masculine king than usual

Reactions: 4
Whatā€™s happened to Ryan? Reckon heā€™s just at work? There has been much less submitting to her masculine king than usual
Thatā€™s what I was wondering. Whether heā€™s back at work or if there is another reason he hasnā€™t been seen or posting since it was noticed that Anna is no longer following two of his sisters-in-law.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Heā€™s holding the alchemy of her sacred rage deep within his masculine energy you idiot.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Tbh I think Ryan can only juggle with 1 ball at a time. He would be struggling to deal with all this manic output Anna is no doubt throwing at him. He will be stuck in a cycle of push and pull with her right now.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Turkey teeth is back, they were having margaritas. Looks like crotch rot munty got a tattoo. I gathered she didn't go to the funeral of her bestest buddy in Sydney. I heard it was private, so I'm guessing she wasn't invited.

Reactions: 12
Turkey teeth is back, they were having margaritas. Looks like crotch rot munty got a tattoo. I gathered she didn't go to the funeral of her bestest buddy in Sydney. I heard it was private, so I'm guessing she wasn't invited.
Iā€™m thinking if itā€™s a new tat it will have ā€˜Ashā€™ incorporated in some way ā€¦.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
I thought maybe that was Katlyn with the fresh tattoo.. looked more like her hair colour

Reactions: 1