Zoey Arielle

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

I started watching this video on “sovereign citizens” and now I realize why Zoey doesn’t want to pay tax, I bet she’s one of them!
About 20 min in, the video talks about the sovereign citizens conspiracy beliefs which line up quite nicely with Zoey’s (QAnon and especially her belief that she’s an alien).
@23:50 in the video they show a PowerPoint slide that says “galactic federation” and I’m 99% sure I’ve heard her say that before.

Wait, what @moronglace ? She believes she's an alien?!

You're probably onto something with this sovereign citizen BS. How do people she meets take her seriously?

Wait, what @moronglace ? She believes she's an alien?!

You're probably onto something with this sovereign citizen BS. How do people she meets take her seriously?
You haven’t seen her starseeds video?! A couple years ago she had a “galactic experience” and she believes she descends from them, that she is basically an alien trapped in a human body 😂 a while ago her video had a resurgence and she had to go on a spree of deleting negative comments.
Specifically, she claims to be a “pleiadian” alien which are considered to look like Scandinavian people - essentially Aryan - and are all about protecting the environment, world peace, and spiritual growth. All the things Zoey loves to align herself with, so of course she’s gonna cosplay as that!

An excerpt from this article which mentions her by name:
Starseeds (also known as starchildren, star people, lightworkers, crystal children, et al.) believe that they’re human bodies inhabited by advanced extraterrestrial or interdimensional souls.

It’s difficult to estimate just how many starseed believers there are and even more difficult to estimate how many people self-identify as one. We know there’s at least one—the “Q Shaman” who stormed the Capitol on January 6th—but who else?

The number might be anywhere from the tens or hundreds of thousands (assuming everyone who subscribers to YouTube channels like kloee taylor, Zoey Arielle, and Moon Omens, which have 47,000, 143,000, and 29,000 subscribers respectively, is a genuine believer) to as high in the millions, with a startling 12 million Americans reporting to believe in a reptilian alien race, a core component of starseed thinking which we’ll get into in more detail below.

While there’s no unified starseed religion or doctrine, there is a general belief among the starseed community that they’re here to help earth undergo a paradigm shift, from the 3rd dimension to the 5th dimension. Sometimes, this may be couched in terms like “raising the earth’s vibration,” or even more mundane descriptors like “authenticity” or “living your truth.” Where you see references to vibrations, frequency, or ascension, typically starseeds aren’t far behind.

Bringing about this shift typically first starts with their own awakening or activation, which happens via introspection and lifestyle changes like switching to a vegan or fruitarian diet and intentional daily practices like yoga, meditation, box breathing, and manifestation.

The second, and perhaps most central, pillar for an awakening starseed is that you yourself can change reality. There are no coincidences, only synchronicity.
---
Hallucinogens and Gaia TV rotted her brain.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 3
Why doesn't she contact Elon Musk? (or maybe she's tried!) She could volunteer to fly into space and have her sugar daddy at the same time.

She repulses me.

Reactions: 1
It’s part of the spirituality/wellness to right-wing conspiracy pipeline. And she’s completely fallen down it. Her friend Lauren was one of the people who supported the trucker convoy, is conservative and her views clearly rubbed off on Zoey in the two years they were really close.
Remember this video she posted at the start of the pandemic lmao

Yeah, Lauren was a big influence on her going down the pipeline. Zoey has even talked in a few podcasts (she made guest appearances) about how Lo was the one who suggested she attend the Landmark Forum back in 2018 in London. Zoey made a short London vlog because when you do the Forum you basically stay in it almost all day and they do weird stuff like break you down in front of everyone. Then it turns into a kind of pyramid scheme where you are “encouraged” to recruit more people into the program. Clearly Zoey didn’t have a great experience because she has never talked at length about it, if I remember in the podcasts she kinda said something to the ends of: “I didn’t get as much out of it as other people”, but what was really important for her was that in attending Landmark she got introduced to ayahuasca.
Pretty sure Lo also got Zo onto the Joe Dispenza bandwagon which, as we know, is who they ripped off to make their Quantum Creators Course.
---
---
It’s part of the spirituality/wellness to right-wing conspiracy pipeline. And she’s completely fallen down it. Her friend Lauren was one of the people who supported the trucker convoy, is conservative and her views clearly rubbed off on Zoey in the two years they were really close.
Remember this video she posted at the start of the pandemic lmao
Yes, in my first post up thread I talked about this video and shared screenshots I took of the stories she shared from Liz Crokin and other QAnon-related accounts talking about how the black square day on social media (to commemorate the death of George Floyd, Breonna Taylor and other POC who had been killed by excessive police force) was some kind of covert distraction from a trial involving Hilary Clinton. She shared PizzaGate style posts about #savethechildren which her psychic guru Vivian Osal made.
Imagine using a social media campaign, meant to bring awareness to the deaths of innocent people under a racist system, as a jumping off point to spread your antisemitic conspiracy theory, and then have the AUDACITY as a white woman to make another video saying “we need to be the change!! Or we can’t heal racism!!”
witch STFU. You just KNOW she thinks “All Lives Matter”.

Last edited:
In preparation of Zoey’s return to Italy and inevitable lapse back into her Italian alter-ego “Vita”, let’s have a look back at some of her finest displays of linguistic prowess:

---
Apart from how cringe her Italian was, the stories with Anastasiya are just plain annoying. Anastasiya herself was always LOUD AF so imagine these two screeching at each other from the street. I am pretty sure they got noise complaints from their neighbors.

• Sick
Reactions: 2
In preparation of Zoey’s return to Italy and inevitable lapse back into her Italian alter-ego “Vita”, let’s have a look back at some of her finest displays of linguistic prowess:
View attachment 2168636
View attachment 2168635
View attachment 2168634
---
Apart from how cringe her Italian was, the stories with Anastasiya are just plain annoying. Anastasiya herself was always LOUD AF so imagine these two screeching at each other from the street. I am pretty sure they got noise complaints from their neighbors.
Lol that first video. How did she live there for two years and barely pick up the language, even after going to a language school?

I still wonder what happened between her and Anastasiya. They were so close and then six months after Zoey left Italy they unfollowed each other and that was it. Who does she really even still talk to other than Sofie? Maybe she and Cheryl will have a short meet up but after she left Italy it’s like she cut off everyone other than a select few people.

Omg, her voice/shrieking is like nails down a chalkboard. I had really forgotten how bad her Italian efforts were. That said, it's still a time when I considered her somewhat "normal", and at most, just kind of dumb and superficial. Look at her now! 😒😬😬

Lol that first video. How did she live there for two years and barely pick up the language, even after going to a language school?
Apart from her being naturally dumb? Probably going to guess that it was from her treating the visa as a free pass to travel around Europe so never going to class, never spending time with anyone other than expats, having no genuine interest in the language and culture beyond using it to get YouTube clout, and doing ayahuasca 😂

Apart from her being naturally dumb? Probably going to guess that it was from her treating the visa as a free pass to travel around Europe so never going to class, never spending time with anyone other than expats, having no genuine interest in the language and culture beyond using it to get YouTube clout, and doing ayahuasca 😂
😂😂😂
Even then I would expect her to know more than the basic phrases in that one video. Like she didn’t even try.

IMG_2449.png

So she’s back on her Italy kick, but this time it’s even more superficial than before because she wants to avoid paying taxes…
Girl, you do not know the language. 😂 don’t act like you won’t have a language barrier in Italy.

Intuition isn’t going to get her a proper long-term visa to live in Italy.

Her best chance to stay in Italy for longer than a few months is to get a study visa to a language school. But she doesn’t want to put in any work and thinks she’s entitled to live there just because she loves it.

She liked this post lol

I’m pretty sure this is exclusively for retired people and well-off real estate investors.
It's definitely for retired people, or wealthy people with a passive income. She will never be approved since you cannot work/earn directly with it. She'll need to show social security, dividends, rental income and/or investments with constant return. They don't take savings into consideration. She's better off just going for Italy's golden (investment) visa if she's got the money lying around.

ETA: All passive income is taxed by Italy as well, so she won't be thrilled with that. 😂

It's definitely for retired people, or wealthy people with a passive income. She will never be approved since you cannot work/earn directly with it. She'll need to show social security, dividends, rental income and/or investments with constant return. They don't take savings into consideration. She's better off just going for Italy's golden (investment) visa if she's got the money lying around.

ETA: All passive income is taxed by Italy as well, so she won't be thrilled with that. 😂
The sheer desperation going on with her right now because she wants to live in Italy is so funny.
You can’t quantum your way to a valid visa and it must really stress her out.
If she had €250k to invest in an innovative Italian startup for the golden visa I feel like she would just admit it and go that route.

Reactions: 3
The sheer desperation going on with her right now because she wants to live in Italy is so funny.
You can’t quantum your way to a valid visa and it must really stress her out.
If she had €250k to invest in an innovative Italian startup for the golden visa I feel like she would just admit it and go that route.
Right? Lol. Like you said, she should just try for another study visa to buy her time.

So before it was about getting residency for not only offshoring but being able to live in an EU member country, now it’s actually just about opening up a business in a foreign country and not worrying about residency??

Attachments

• Sick
IMG_3045.png

Staying with Sofie, eh? Do you think she’s okay with you sharing her balcony view when she went so far as to blur it in her last video?

• Haha