Zoey Arielle

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
53E6C71E-D0AE-40B3-B388-EA759E7A92B7.jpeg

BD53A9E2-0F92-4887-876B-5820D7545A89.jpeg

Girl what is this thinspiration nonsense on your vision board šŸ˜³ get some help plz
---
Yikes. Does anyone know where sheā€™s moving to exactly?
She is moving to Peru soon and a few more places in central/South America I imagine. Then she just posted sheā€™s going to be in Italy from June to August.
Looking forward to her being back in her cringey Italiano era šŸ¤ŒšŸ¤ŒšŸ¤Œ

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I always thought that she was bitter about having to leave Italy four years ago and her recent stories make me think that was true.

Definitely bitter that the Italian government didnā€™t gift her with residency just because she loved Italy so much.
I think in her last year there Italy was really starting to wear her down. Reality burst her bubble.
Interested to see how her Sicilian adventure unfolds.

Reactions: 1
Definitely bitter that the Italian government didnā€™t gift her with residency just because she loved Italy so much.
I think in her last year there Italy was really starting to wear her down. Reality burst her bubble.
Interested to see how her Sicilian adventure unfolds.
The lead up to her leaving was weird. I think that she was secretly mad about not meeting an Italian guy like some of her friends.
She went on a few dates during her Italy 2.0 era, and was clearly interested in being in a relationship, and hasnā€™t really mentioned going on any dates since.

Didn't she invest to get a longer term permit to live in Bali? I can't remember. But if so, had she used the money for a "Golden Visa" by investing in an Italian start-up she could have found her way to stay (after obtaining the visa, of course.) The minimum is 250k.

Didn't she invest to get a longer term permit to live in Bali? I can't remember. But if so, had she used the money for a "Golden Visa" by investing in an Italian start-up she could have found her way to stay (after obtaining the visa, of course.) The minimum is 250k.
Yes, she had a kitas (type of visa) which was valid for 2 years provided the holder invest in an Indonesian business (assuming there isn't some 2-year kitas simply for tourists, I haven't found any such visa).

I'm 99% certain that's why she left Bali, because the "Lead the Free" brand/clothing line/podcast she was making with Kate Ruby Aroha fell through. In one video, she said her kitas was expiring and so she had to leave Bali, and in another claims "I didn't leave Bali for any specific reason". Their website is gone and neither of them have talked about it, of course Zoey will not admit that something didn't work out. Strangely, she and Kate still follow each other, which is unusual for when Z has a falling out with the people she works with - usually she unfriends them and later states about how they were using her for clout (Coral and Riccardo, Anastasiya Craze, Lana Pribic).

She only got the money to go to Bali once she started scamming people thousands of dollars for her "quantum manifesting" groups and life coaching, when she was in Toronto during quarantine.

• Wow
WTF. So sheā€™s basically anorexic?
She went into the Amazon jungle for two weeks and now sheā€™s out documenting how her body looksā€¦ I posted this in another forumā€™s thread about her, I said that I doubt she would pose like this after eating a bunch of carbs in Italy. Because she glorifies being skinny and starving yourself as a ā€œspiritualā€ practice.

She sounds so shady talking about tax havens šŸ¤Ø

I haven't really followed her so closely, what's with the running away from Canada thing? I get we all might not like the country we come from but she sounds in need of serious therapy.

Reactions: 3

I haven't really followed her so closely, what's with the running away from Canada thing? I get we all might not like the country we come from but she sounds in need of serious therapy.
Apart from not wanting to pay taxes, which Iā€™ve never heard her talk about before (and I donā€™t think living in Western Europe is the solution for that anyway?), I am pretty sure she just doesnā€™t want to live in Canada anymore because she is an antivax lunatic. Her big push to go to Bali was because of feeling ā€œcooped upā€ from the pandemic - yeah, join the freaking club. The whole world was feeling it.
Plus living in Canada isnā€™t exotic or brag worthy šŸ™„
---
šŸ™„šŸ™„šŸ™„šŸ™„šŸ™„šŸ™„šŸ™„šŸ™„

That part of her ā€œvision boardā€ with a guy on a beach is her hoping to meet someone in Europe and gain residency through them.
lmao, youā€™re right. She said she could cross off some of her vision board goals that sheā€™d already achieved, and she didnā€™t explain what the beach guy was for.
I would argue she could check off the ā€œthinspoā€ one but I think sheā€™s developed body dysmorphia to some degree
---
T minus 11 days to her re-entering her pretentious italiana era. How much do we want to bet she will still pronounce things wrong like ā€œon-day-amoā€ (andiamo) and ā€œtroppo grande/difficile/etc.ā€ā€¦ oh and who could forget, ā€œmortoā€ instead of ā€œmoltoā€?

The latter she adopted as a way to seem more ā€œRomanā€ (since Romans sometimes replace the L sound for an R).

Now sheā€™s going to Sicily so sheā€™s going to say ā€œamunƬā€ and ā€œtrĆ¹oppu beddaā€ while still not being able to formulate a complete sentence senza Google translate.
Too bad her study visa in Italy was such a waste of money, maybe if she had taken it seriously it could have led to something šŸ¤”

Last edited:
  • Wow
She seems like a very unwell person. I wouldn't have ever guessed she'd end up like this. Rather, I assumed she'd marry some sap with stars in his eyes for thin blonde north Americans and viaaaa.

You know she'll meet up with Sofie and I'm curious...

Seriously. Why would she admit to doing this in an Instagram story lol. I canā€™t believe I used to like her.
---
Apart from not wanting to pay taxes, which Iā€™ve never heard her talk about before (and I donā€™t think living in Western Europe is the solution for that anyway?), I am pretty sure she just doesnā€™t want to live in Canada anymore because she is an antivax lunatic. Her big push to go to Bali was because of feeling ā€œcooped upā€ from the pandemic - yeah, join the freaking club. The whole world was feeling it.
Plus living in Canada isnā€™t exotic or brag worthy šŸ™„
---

lmao, youā€™re right. She said she could cross off some of her vision board goals that sheā€™d already achieved, and she didnā€™t explain what the beach guy was for.
I would argue she could check off the ā€œthinspoā€ one but I think sheā€™s developed body dysmorphia to some degree
---
T minus 11 days to her re-entering her pretentious italiana era. How much do we want to bet she will still pronounce things wrong like ā€œon-day-amoā€ (andiamo) and ā€œtroppo grande/difficile/etc.ā€ā€¦ oh and who could forget, ā€œmortoā€ instead of ā€œmoltoā€?

The latter she adopted as a way to seem more ā€œRomanā€ (since Romans sometimes replace the L sound for an R).

Now sheā€™s going to Sicily so sheā€™s going to say ā€œamunƬā€ and ā€œtrĆ¹oppu beddaā€ while still not being able to formulate a complete sentence senza Google translate.
Too bad her study visa in Italy was such a waste of money, maybe if she had taken it seriously it could have led to something šŸ¤”
Her life trajectory the past few years has been so odd.

The website she showed is called Nomad Capitalist and listed places like Andorra, Monaco and Malta. Like sheā€™s some multi-millionaire trying to find a tax haven because evil Canada wants to take all of her money.

Sheā€™s surely going to be releasing a new course soon about how to escape to the country of your dreams (and how to dodge taxes while youā€™re at it.)

Thereā€™s no way she isnā€™t bitter that she didnā€™t find *the one* like her friends in Italy and France did.

Last edited:
I donā€™t know why anyone would take advice from her, business, life, or otherwise.
Despite what she wants to believe, her life hasnā€™t been as challenging as she thinks. Iā€™ve read her book ā€œBeauty in the Breakdownā€ and the title itself (lifted from a Frou Frou song) is an exaggeration. Her writing skills are abysmal, by the way.

Having an abusive mom and ex boyfriend and working a few years in corporate with a demanding boss isnā€™t enough hardship to make you a good life coach in your late 20s. Especially when to this day she is still sharing how she is struggling with her past? Not saying you have to have life figured out to be a life coach, but she just seems too lost for me to trust that she gives good advice.

I donā€™t think she has much success in her dating life because of her incessant need for control and everything needing to be perfect. In her 2020/2021 vlogs she mentioned dating a guy and then seeing his ā€œshadow sideā€ (no explanation given what he did or said) and broke it off. Very reminiscent of her ending friendships and claiming they were clout chasing and using her for her audience. She seems unbearable to be around.
Before that guy, she claims to have manifested the perfect guy (on paper) even down to his name, but didnā€™t continue to see him because she felt ā€œno sparkā€. Seems to me like she has very unrealistic expectations and/or finds the smallest excuse not to pursue a relationshipā€¦ because relationships take time to cultivate. It takes work, or as she likes to say, ā€œeffortingā€.

She really HATES efforting, like paying taxes and studying - remember her short acting school stint? I found a student film she was in BTW, itā€™s ultimate cringe.

By the way, she uses that manifesting a guy story to advertise her ā€œquantumā€ courses but what good is manifesting a guy if he wasnā€™t right for you? Not very smart advertising for our digital marketing queenā€¦

Well, she basically confirmed what we were all speculating here. She needs to find a country to pay the minimum amount of taxes in, while being able to travel freely around the Schengen zone as long as she wants so she can find *the one* and eventually establish residency in their country (because sheā€™s never going to integrate in Greece and will get sick of it, like Bali, in less than two years). And of course sheā€™s adding how to do all of this in her digital nomad course.

Her goal is more than likely to date someone in Italy while she has residency in Greece long enough to eventually get a coppia di fatto visa so she can live in Italy full-time.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
I'm not too sure she's correct about having a permit to stay and residency in one country and living most of the time in another, though. Or maybe the "digital nomad" permit allows it, but Italy doesn't recognize that yet. Greece might let her live tot amount outside their country, but even EU nationals have to declare their presence in another EU country if they stay more than 90 days. Other countries don't just let you "hang out" fuqing around for long with docs from another country. Also for, you know, tax purposes.

I'm sorry (not sorry) but she really sounds like a creep. And who thinks about prospective relationships in this way?

Maybe I'm being harsh but I hope she and her dumb plans crash and burn (not literally lol).

I'm not too sure she's correct about having a permit to stay and residency in one country and living most of the time in another, though. Or maybe the "digital nomad" permit allows it, but Italy doesn't recognize that yet. Greece might let her live tot amount outside their country, but even EU nationals have to declare their presence in another EU country if they stay more than 90 days. Other countries don't just let you "hang out" fuqing around for long with docs from another country. Also for, you know, tax purposes.

I'm sorry (not sorry) but she really sounds like a creep. And who thinks about prospective relationships in this way?

Maybe I'm being harsh but I hope she and her dumb plans crash and burn (not literally lol).
Yeah that sounds too good to be true. A lot of this sounds like wishful thinking on her part. Her best bet is to probably pay for language school in Italy for a study visa again and she can still work up to 20 hours a week. But it seems like sheā€™s gotten really greedy and barely wants to pay taxes/wants to find a tax haven.

I donā€™t think sheā€™s mentally in a good enough place right now to be in any kind of romantic relationship.
---
This account that she follows might be where she got this info from.

---
You only need to spend ā‚¬250000 on a property to get it.

Last edited:
You know her escapism is hitting her hard when she feels the need to share all of this publicly. Sheā€™s desperate to not be forced to live a ā€œboringā€ life in Canada.
She says the time she lived in her condo in Toronto was a ā€œdark night of the soulā€, and maybe thatā€™s why she doesnā€™t want to go back to Canada. She was in quarantine alone and couldnā€™t stand being alone with her thoughts, so now she associates living in Canada with facing her trauma.
Instead of dealing with her trauma she turned to Gaia TV (then to full-out conspiracy documentaries), plant medicine and distractions like acting school.
The sad part is, your inner issues will follow you no matter where you goā€¦