Zoella #5 Biological clock is knocking on door but her boyfriend has the mental age of 4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s so defensive about the kindle... everyone just assumes everything is an ad now cos she does so bloody many 🙈

May not be an ad but it’s still an affiliate link obviously

Reactions: 16
She can spend her money that wasn’t my point. My point is I doubt she spends money on most things and when she does it’s only because there’s something in it for her ( affiliate link in this case) so will pay for itself many times over. I doubt she’ll actually use that kindle except when wanting to pimp her link.

(Sorry if I’ve misread what you meant)

Oh duck off Zoe.

It it was obvious you wouldn’t get loads of messages.
And if you did it every time like you were meant to
A. You wouldn’t have been named in that article
B. You wouldn’t get loads of messages with people being confused
louise did a story today talking about how it makes her angry when people don't declare ads properly and that she messages the person... I wonder was that about Zoe?

Reactions: 3
louise did a story today talking about how it makes her angry when people don't declare ads properly and that she messages the person... I wonder was that about Zoe?
This coming from the woman who if I recall uses a phrase something along the lines of some links may be affiliate links in her YT description box, but doesn’t make clear which ones are affiliate links. Louise needs to check herself before calling others out.

Reactions: 19
I do kinda wonder if they’re running out of money. But then I think they can’t be cause they never pay for anything... BUT they waste money on random crap...I dunno. Maybe she’s just so used to more money coming in she can’t stand the funds coming in slower

Reactions: 2
She’s like the wife on the Truman Show going around advertising everything and talking to the camera

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I do kinda wonder if they’re running out of money. But then I think they can’t be cause they never pay for anything... BUT they waste money on random crap...I dunno. Maybe she’s just so used to more money coming in she can’t stand the funds coming in slower
I sorta think that a lot of their money is going into the pit that is A-Z, like they have a load of staff which need to be paid, rent cost of the office, lighting, heating etc. None of that is cheap and since all the staff are roped into playing games and endless brunch parties, it's hard to see what the company actually does and how it makes any money.

There's also the wasted money on Alfies merch which is not going to sell well at all. Those two house must cost a fortune to heat and light and as they are never bothered about not wasting things those bills must be high.

Neither do any events or meet & greets their videos don't get nearly as many views as they did, to be honest they probably have to pay for subscribers. It looks as though doing ads and affiliated links is their main source of income now.

So although they aren't by any means hard-up for money, they are living the life they had in 2014-2015 but without the income they once had. So in order for them to live the lifestyle to which they have become blagging free things is the only way to maintain it.

• Wow
Reactions: 24
Highly doubt Zalfie are willing to change.
Even after the Calender, helloworld, the £1 challenge and the other scandals they have been in they still go on the exact same way. There have been so many times that should have knocked some sense into them and it didn't, a baby will isn't going to change them for the better. They are both lazy and greedy individuals to the core.

A baby will be left with Alfies parents and when they want to advertise something they will get Alfies parents to dress it up and bring it over and then give it back. They will treat a baby like a doll.

Who'd of ever thought back in 2014 that Zoella's immature, childish brother would be become the more mature adult of the 2 and would be capable of parenting a baby.
Joe business also hired a CFO from America
Whilst Zalfie are the Directors of AtoZ and don't seem to really care about these kinda things

Reactions: 5
Whilst Zalfie are the Directors of AtoZ and don't seem to really care about these kinda things
A-Z doesn’t seem to be a functional company in any way shape or form😂The sad thing is it had a lot of potential and actually could have been something.No matter what you think of them they do have a knowledge of their industry and would have made a few contacts over the years.They could have set themselves up for the future once they live life away from the cameras

Reactions: 6
If you mean Margravine, that is because it isn’t just Joe and Caspar’s business IMG also have a stake (30% I think) and so they obviously will have put somebody in place who actually knows about running a business to make sure it can actually make money. Something Zalfie don’t understand.

Reactions: 7
Zoe has said before that she loves the idea of recording every second of her kids life. She said how cool it is for Amelia and Edwardo (from sacconejollys) to watch their lives back. So I think it will just be another chapter in their online life and then Zoe will move into mother and baby products
I would be happy if she never had a kid. I think that child would be spoiled rotten (with toys, not with attention) and not taken care of properly

Reactions: 12
A-Z doesn’t seem to be a functional company in any way shape or form😂The sad thing is it had a lot of potential and actually could have been something.No matter what you think of them they do have a knowledge of their industry and would have made a few contacts over the years.They could have set themselves up for the future once they live life away from the cameras
what is the aim.of the company? is it a talent agency?

• Haha
A-Z doesn’t seem to be a functional company in any way shape or form😂[...]
Their first year of accounting for the 'creative' agency is now over as of a few months ago, but the accounts don't have to be submitted until 5 October 2019. Once they go online, we'll be able to see some details like bank balances, loans/debts, etc... Then we will get 'ATOZ MERCHANDISE LTD' accounts a few months later too - that one should be even funnier to see what Future Self has achieved. Joe's company Strawboy had £2.2 million in the bank at the end of 2018 - more than A2Z I reckon 😄

AND I think I've found something! 26 days ago, Zoe became director of a new company: PLAYBACK MEMORIES LTD. She owns 100% of it, whereas her and Alfie split ATOZ. I can't find any references to Playback Memories online - any idea what it is going to do?

Reactions: 10
Lurking for ages, finally had to sign up to ask:
Has anyone seen Jamie Wolfer's latest video? She's an american wedding planner who does wedding videos. Recently I noticed her wearing an Alfie 'do yourself a favour' merch shirt, she's mentioned a future wedding she's planning in Britain, and now she's mentioned 'her girl zoella' and uploaded/done a 'styled wedding shoot' based on Zoe's Splash Botanicals range (saying it was done in August). I'm suspicious...

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Their first year of accounting for the 'creative' agency is now over as of a few months ago, but the accounts don't have to be submitted until 5 October 2019. Once they go online, we'll be able to see some details like bank balances, loans/debts, etc... Then we will get 'ATOZ MERCHANDISE LTD' accounts a few months later too - that one should be even funnier to see what Future Self has achieved. Joe's company Strawboy had £2.2 million in the bank at the end of 2018 - more than A2Z I reckon 😄

AND I think I've found something! 26 days ago, Zoe became director of a new company: PLAYBACK MEMORIES LTD. She owns 100% of it, whereas her and Alfie split ATOZ. I can't find any references to Playback Memories online - any idea what it is going to do?
Is that not her new app?

Has anyone seen Jamie Wolfer's latest video? She's an american wedding planner who does wedding videos. Recently I noticed her wearing an Alfie 'do yourself a favour' merch shirt, she's mentioned a future wedding she's planning in Britain, and now she's mentioned 'her girl zoella' and uploaded/done a 'styled wedding shoot' based on Zoe's Splash Botanicals range (saying it was done in August). I'm suspicious...
Plot twist Alf and Zoe have secretly been married for 3 years 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m sure their house takes up a lot of their money but they probably have someone else taking care of the bills.

Reactions: 1
I don't think their running out of money Alfie has at least one property that he rents out maybe even 2 he also has investments in other businesses as well.
Zoe would of made a lot from the colab with colour pop and I bet youtube is still a huge money spinner for them

Hey, a lurker here! I know Zoe's cousin, and she's mentioned in the past that Zoe has numerous flats in Brighton and London that she rents. I think in their 'prime' they were told to invest because as proven, youtube won't last forever for them

Reactions: 13
Hey, a lurker here! I know Zoe's cousin, and she's mentioned in the past that Zoe has numerous flats in Brighton and London that she rents. I think in their 'prime' they were told to invest because as proven, youtube won't last forever for them
Imagine if it turned out your rented flat in London was zalfies and you were directly funding them 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Maybe she’s hoping to catch Zoe’s attention .. Zoe doesn’t seem to follow her on insta.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.