Zoella #5 Biological clock is knocking on door but her boyfriend has the mental age of 4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Zoe must be the only boss that distracts her staff from their work, in stead of making them do their best. It's a good thing she's not around that much, they would only be fed sugar and forced to play games.

Also, if she was my boss I wouldn't have much respect for her. Imagine her walking in and say 'come on guys, stop messing around and get back to work?' I would just laugh.

Reactions: 14
Zoe must be the only boss that distracts her staff from their work, in stead of making them do their best. It's a good thing she's not around that much, they would only be fed sugar and forced to play games.

Also, if she was my boss I wouldn't have much respect for her. Imagine her walking in and say 'come on guys, stop messing around and get back to work?' I would just laugh.

Come on guys stop messing around it’s time to close our laptops and make Nutella crepes

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’d love to hear the juicy gossip that must go around their back. Actually most of Zoe’s team has been there for so long they might not even see through the bullshit and appreciate things like having kids parties and getting paid for not doing much.

Reactions: 7

even if they somehow manage tp take her seriously (doubtful) what work exactly would they be getting back to?! intrigued as to how much they earn tbh

Reactions: 2
Zoella kindly gifting her insides pizza again #ad

She had to leave because she had bad heartburn. Well if that ain’t your body telling you something honey I don’t know what it is. Stop eating the pizza and have a bit of broccoli goddamnit!

However I doubt she left because of the heartburn. She left because she was having separation anxiety from her house because she was actually out of it with other human beings for once.

Reactions: 16
Her diet is atrocious. I LOVE pizza but couldn't eat it as much as she does. I notice that whenever she goes to a social event, she always leaves early for some reason or another.

Reactions: 13
Her diet is atrocious. I LOVE pizza but couldn't eat it as much as she does. I notice that whenever she goes to a social event, she always leaves early for some reason or another.
I love pizza. But if someone asked "when was the last time I had pizza" it would take me a minute or 2 to remember

Zoe would tell you the establishment, time, date, weather, where she was sitting on the sofa

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Zoe had a bit of yogurt with strawberries yesterday on her IG stories. So that’s her excuse to eat pizza for every meal of every day this month.

Her heartburn is about as real as her migraines and padded bras are.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Their first year of accounting for the 'creative' agency is now over as of a few months ago, but the accounts don't have to be submitted until 5 October 2019. Once they go online, we'll be able to see some details like bank balances, loans/debts, etc... Then we will get 'ATOZ MERCHANDISE LTD' accounts a few months later too - that one should be even funnier to see what Future Self has achieved. Joe's company Strawboy had £2.2 million in the bank at the end of 2018 - more than A2Z I reckon [emoji1]

AND I think I've found something! 26 days ago, Zoe became director of a new company: PLAYBACK MEMORIES LTD. She owns 100% of it, whereas her and Alfie split ATOZ. I can't find any references to Playback Memories online - any idea what it is going to do?
That sounds an awful lot like the 1 Second Everyday app, which Zoe has mentioned several times. As far as I can tell, she’s never been #spon by them, she just seems to like the app and posts her one second clips to YouTube around her birthday (but not this year [emoji848]).

Sounds to me like she’s ripping off an app she knows, uses, and likes. Cool.

Reactions: 10
Zoe had a bit of yogurt with strawberries yesterday on her IG stories. So that’s her excuse to eat pizza for every meal of every day this month.

Her heartburn is about as real as her migraines and padded bras are.
SHE has heartburn now? hahahahaha, well that's the pair of them f^cked. Up in bed at 3am guzzling the gaviscon after having a plate filled to the brim with beans ( in said bed) and all sorts of other stuff specifically known to cause the acid. Haha, these two.

Reactions: 14
errr why was Alfie sitting on a bench behind the entire office team instead of with them? Clearly the reason they got 'heartburn' and left early is because there were no card games to distract from having to attempt to muster a few brain cells to have a real conversation therefore they got scared and bailed
twwwwat.png

Reactions: 10
I'm still waiting to see that pizza oven get used again. Its been really nice weather this week in the UK, normal people would've lit the barbeque, wonder whether they have lit their pizza oven? I'm guessing not.
Inevitably we will never see that again, unless they are paid to promote it again

Reactions: 6
errr why was Alfie sitting on a bench behind the entire office team instead of with them? Clearly the reason they got 'heartburn' and left early is because there were no card games to distract from having to attempt to muster a few brain cells to have a real conversation therefore they got scared and bailed
View attachment 17616
Wondered that too. Looks like he’s back to two dinners too ha

Reactions: 3
She goes on about her “anxiety” when she really should address her obvious body image issue. The feet thing, her obsession with appearing tiny and frail, which also explains her fashion choices. I really wouldn’t be surprised if she had an eating disorder.

Reactions: 18
Just here waiting for the comments when you see her latest stories.

Nipple tassels. Never got used. Course not.
Blister gels. Didn’t get used, you’d have to put shoes on and go out the house.
And crunchie bars in every nook and cranny.

Please.

Reactions: 15
Just here waiting for the comments when you see her latest stories.

Nipple tassels. Never got used. Course not.
Blister gels. Didn’t get used, you’d have to put shoes on and go out the house.
And crunchie bars in every nook and cranny.

Please.
Can you imagine Alfie's face if Zoe came out of the bedroom swinging her nipple tassels at him😂😂. He'd do an embarrassed laugh and run like hell🤣🤣. I can't see that sort of shenanigans happening in their household🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.