Zoella #5 Biological clock is knocking on door but her boyfriend has the mental age of 4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember that! I followed that little sucker right over to the website and was shocked it was so high, so I ordered a small sample from another site because it had notes I was genuinely interested in and it wasn't great, turned into a stench. I'm sure it's different on everyone but as a bit of a fragrance fiend, it's not the most classic thing you could go for.

Well, count me in the going off on tangents about own experience group because there I've done it lol
Yep! I was straight back off the website when I saw the price. I'm glad I didn't buy a sample then, I wasn't missing much 👍

Ooh careful, dangerous ground 😂

Got through about ten minutes of her new vlog. That shampoo she was banging on about is actually £30 plus the travel things are £12 extra. I actually clicked the link in the description cause I was generally interested but yeah... To me that’s too extortionate for shampoo no matter how good it is, I bet hers was gifted too!
Hwhat! Shes so out of touch! The average person spends £5-10 on shampoo. Why would she so casually tell people they have to buy this if It £30? Then way I learn to value what I spend on I’m worth is, if it doesn’t stay on you then get the cheapest thing you like. IG: candles ( burning money),shampoo your
Just rinsing £30 down the drain for a little smell and softness. Hand soaps? Face cleansers, you get my point, but she’s just board and a materialist. The only talent they have is Spend spend spend.

Reactions: 6
Pretty sure the birthday cake was the one Joe bought, it looks the same. Joe and Dianne probably took it with them.
I don't get this obsession with having a huge fancy cake for every and any celebration. I'm not saying don't have cake (not at all!) but I really don't understand the need to order huge, extravagant cakes which are often the size of the average wedding cake and probably cost almost as much. They must waste so much of it given the average party attendance is about 6 people. I wondered if they share this food with their chums at the "office" but then saw once they ordered one there too. I think maybe Zoe got sent one by a brand or her publisher but even when that doesnt happen they are always overdoing it. They MUST be geting comped somehow.

Reactions: 20
Also, and this is the real reason I came here - Everybody acting like she sat down and built that damn filter app herself.

Reactions: 14
Why does anxiety discussion always end up with people doing post after post about their own experiences? Sorry but it’s OT.

I can’t believe the blatant audacity of Zoe finally slithering out from her stinky cage to post some content - but only because she’s shilling her app. 🙄 just as previous posters predicted, ugh.
The image of her slithering out of a cage is killing me. I sincerely hope her app flops because that may make her get off her ass and actually do something. With all that money and name recognition it’s such a waste....

and OT I think the anxiety stuff comes up on her threads because people who are actually living with it get annoyed at how much she lies about it - it’s just one part of how insufferable she is and it’s common for people with real mental health issues to try and dispel some misconceptions, hence the personal experiences recounted! You are right that it is OT but maybe not so much when Zoe is always droning on about anxiety and has made half a generation of YT watchers “self diagnose” with it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Made me laugh how she made a big deal of buying a new table for the conservatory as they’ve got nowhere else to sit and eat in the huge mansion as the dining room is ‘too wintery’ my heart bleeds!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
What’s a Tory like her doing meeting with Caroline Lucas (aka leader of the UK’s Green Party)?

Reactions: 19
What’s a Tory like her doing meeting with Caroline Lucas (aka leader of the UK’s Green Party)?
She isn't is she? The Queen of conspicuous and wasteful consumerism? Numerous cars, numerous properties, numerous purchases never to be seen again? Oh please let her start lecturing the 'kidz' on Green issues. She doesn't fly anywhere much - I'll give her that.

Reactions: 22
Made me laugh how she made a big deal of buying a new table for the conservatory as they’ve got nowhere else to sit and eat in the huge mansion as the dining room is ‘too wintery’ my heart bleeds!
who knew they couldn't eat in the kitchen, all those plants were taking up space

and the irony is the office has a TON of tables but has 3 staff and...

don't she at least have an earpiece or one of those ear pods thing?

also I don't think I've seen someone wear 2 thick hoodies while rock climbing
why is she so cold. it's ridiculous

Reactions: 5
She isn't is she? The Queen of conspicuous and wasteful consumerism? Numerous cars, numerous properties, numerous purchases never to be seen again? Oh please let her start lecturing the 'kidz' on Green issues. She doesn't fly anywhere much - I'll give her that.
If she starts to preach about the environment I will laugh. Great to raise awareness but she’d be a hypocrite. As a long standing member of the Green Party, I’m disappointed that they’re speaking with her of all people.

Reactions: 17
I can't remember what it was called, it was from a year or two ago. You only saw her telling Alfie and the vlog.
Wasn't it when they went to Bruges the Christmas just gone? Vlogmas 2018. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Sorry! Could say that about any thread though, at some point people talk about their own experiences of what is being discussed.
Anyway.....back to the topic.
True. Stepping dangerously into GG territory when people start complaining about things being OT when they relate to something about the person we are discussing (Zoella and anxiety).

Reactions: 3
Joe bought it (or it was gifted 🤷🏼‍♀️) for Dianne and they took it to Brighton. He showed it on Monday morning on his instastory and it was in his apartment.
Ahh sorry, I don't follow Joe on IG. It got to be a bit too cringey for me and I unfollowed. Well I guess it's the least Joe could do since he made Dianne spend her 30th with Zoe and Alfie. Which is the worst gift you can give someone and no less on a milestone birthday.

I skimmed Zoe's latest vlog and even her busy days where she has to go to the office to take calls was such a joke. If taking calls for an hour or two is considered hard work... :rolleyes:

Also, that chalk bag is going to be a waste. Zoe is going to boulder once or twice and then we are never going to see her do it again and that chalk bag is going to collect dust in her closet along with her work out clothes.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Odds on it slipping into oblivion when everyone needs to delete an app for space [emoji23]

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Odds on it slipping into oblivion when everyone needs to delete an app for space [emoji23]
I mean it already has. It just spiked for that small period of the day (potentially only regionally) and then fell off the charts. It’s 9 in photo and video now (in Canada at least) and not on the top charts. It’s like with you tuber books or music - mass sales on one day shoot them onto the best sellers lists and then they fade away, often disappearing within a day (music) or a week (books).

There’s only 46 reviews, which is shocking given that previously there would be hundreds to thousands of ass kissing reviews up by now. People just dont give a tit what the walking ad is trying to sell people these days.

• Haha
Wasn't it when they went to Bruges the Christmas just gone? Vlogmas 2018. Correct me if I'm wrong.

True. Stepping dangerously into GG territory when people start complaining about things being OT when they relate to something about the person we are discussing (Zoella and anxiety).
I'm not sure if it was the Bruges one, it possibly could've been.

Haha, yes agreed, it is stepping into GG territory.

Reactions: 2

I politely disagree, IMO we’re here to gossip about the influencers, not talk about what’s happening in our own lives. Obviously things are mentioned in passing, that happens organically as conversation happens, but when it’s like two or three different posters talking about their own anxiety vs Zoe’s, just feels a bit... I dunno. It’s the very definition of off topic. 😂

Anyway I stand corrected about my earlier birthday cake post. It’s good that Joe brought the cake to Z’s for more people to actually eat some and reduce all that crazy wastage.

Reactions: 10
Honestly these stories of her wrapped in a blanket in the office are doing my head in?!

Reactions: 2
You're right, it's at 14:39 in this vlog! If anyone is interested in her being that bitchy schoolgirl lol
omfg she made that sooo dramatic :rolleyes: would love to hear the 3 girls side of the story! Anyone know them???:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 4
Totally off topic.
But if anyone does want to continue talking about anxiety/influencers, or influencers that make you feel anxious or inferior, there is a thread open that could go down that route.
Not telling anyone they have to 🤭
Just giving the option if you wanna continue it further 😬

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.