Zoella #5 Biological clock is knocking on door but her boyfriend has the mental age of 4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You're right, it's at 14:39 in this vlog! If anyone is interested in her being that bitchy schoolgirl lol
I mean that stuck in my mind. But I’ve just re watched it and she’s SUCH A witch

I don’t know her but I know enough to know she’s a grade a witch. Soz, I didn’t take your ‘moral of the story zozo’

Reactions: 10
I have never seen a more stagnant person than Zoe. I feel claustrophobic just looking at her.

Reactions: 13
Zoe strikes me as the type who could also never have girl friends or keep them because of her insecurities and I'll bet she subtly put them down or picked apart things she shouldn't have to make herself feel better. Besides the fact that she only really cares about herself and her image, I think she's always had to be the "small, cute, baby one" because what else is she really? what other qualities does she bring to the table. I know she has other so called friends from home but I don't buy that any of them are too close with her and I don't really know that she knows how to relate to them. Unless she makes some different decisions, I see her being a really awkward shut in for the rest of her life. Staying with Alfie isn't helping, she's just settling and it's causing hella contention in the Zalfie pad( did I really just say that?) and making her even more listless and depressed. No motivation comes and it won't as long as she's there with him, saying "yes" to things, but it's mostly the crazy tit he wants to do and takeaways. No Zoe fan and not denying she's a witch, but again, she's creating her own misery and it's just stupid.

Reactions: 19
I think I would actually follow her again once she'd break up with Alfie. I mean, she's so stuck in her own little bubble that I can't actually remember when she last left the house (on camera at least) to do something for herself - like she did more a couple of years ago. I bet that would change when she's single again and would focus on her friendships and her own hobbies again.

Apart from the gardencenter visits and 'working hard' in the office of course.

She forgot how to live a life.

Reactions: 15
I think I would actually follow her again once she'd break up with Alfie. I mean, she's so stuck in her own little bubble that I can't actually remember when she last left the house (on camera at least) to do something for herself - like she did more a couple of years ago. I bet that would change when she's single again and would focus on her friendships and her own hobbies again.

Apart from the gardencenter visits and 'working hard' in the office of course.

She forgot how to live a life.
I completely agree with this. I think her quality of life would improve greatly which is part of my frustration with her. FOr someone who "has it all" she really is a prisoner of her own making. I think a lot of threads like this get misunderstood for bitching about Influencers and YouTubers when I think a lot of it is pure frustration at all that wasted potential. She could go anywhere and do anything with her means.

Reactions: 22
I completely agree with this. I think her quality of life would improve greatly which is part of my frustration with her. FOr someone who "has it all" she really is a prisoner of her own making. I think a lot of threads like this get misunderstood for bitching about Influencers and YouTubers when I think a lot of it is pure frustration at all that wasted potential. She could go anywhere and do anything with her means.
Definitely!

Same goes for Alfie though - he always talks about how much he wants to travel and do active stuff but of course that is not going to happen with Zoe by his side. I think he would become so much more mature and actually learn a thing or two if he could do these things by himself.

Reactions: 8
100% agree, the best thing for both Alfie and Zoe is to break up, they have enough money to actually live their lives rather the filming the same tit each day. But both are too afraid and to comfortable for that to happen. So they are just going to carry on in the same stationery stage of life, until one of them gets some sense.

Also did anyone see Joe's vlog yesterday, he intentionally caught Zoe out, as he had bought a bike for Dianne's Bday and that he had planned to go see Alfie and Zoe, then take Dianne cycling around the pier. So clearly it wasn't a last minute decision as she said and she probably guilted joe into staying and hammering nails into that log.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
I mean that stuck in my mind. But I’ve just re watched it and she’s SUCH A witch

I don’t know her but I know enough to know she’s a grade a witch. Soz, I didn’t take your ‘moral of the story zozo’
Her whole point about the girl going white is clearly tit - if someone is willing to basically insult Alfie to his face why would they care is his girlfriend heard?!

Reactions: 4
Her whole point about the girl going white is clearly tit - if someone is willing to basically insult Alfie to his face why would they care is his girlfriend heard?!
I think the girls were in the toilets gossiping about how they’d seen him outside and her two friends were star struck and she was like ‘witches pleases he’s a dick’ (she sounds like the sensible one of the three and I’ve paraphrased)

Reactions: 16
I think the girls were in the toilets gossiping about how they’d seen him outside and her two friends were star struck and she was like ‘witches pleases he’s a dick’ (she sounds like the sensible one of the three and I’ve paraphrased)
Ahh okay, I thought it was literally in his face lol, but that does make more sense!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
100% agree, the best thing for both Alfie and Zoe is to break up, they have enough money to actually live their lives rather the filming the same tit each day. But both are too afraid and to comfortable for that to happen. So they are just going to carry on in the same stationery stage of life, until one of them gets some sense.

Also did anyone see Joe's vlog yesterday, he intentionally caught Zoe out, as he had bought a bike for Dianne's Bday and that he had planned to go see Alfie and Zoe, then take Dianne cycling around the pier. So clearly it wasn't a last minute decision as she said and she probably guilted joe into staying and hammering nails into that log.
Why would Joe buy such a big cake if it was going to be a chill day of just him & Dianne. Obviously he had arranged to go over to Zoe's and yet Zoe planned nothing. Also, even though there's a 99% chance you'll find Zoe's at home any day, I would still think Joe arranged at least 1 day in advance to go over. it's isn't 5 minutes down the road from where he is.

Reactions: 9
On one hand I can’t ever see them breaking up but then surely they can’t go on like this forever.

And the thing is Alfie has all of the power in their relationship and he knows it as he’s the one that decides when they get married and have kids.

Reactions: 17
Why would Joe buy such a big cake if it was going to be a chill day of just him & Dianne. Obviously he had arranged to go over to Zoe's and yet Zoe planned nothing. Also, even though there's a 99% chance you'll find Zoe's at home any day, I would still think Joe arranged at least 1 day in advance to go over. it's isn't 5 minutes down the road from where he is.
Even if it was a last minute decision to go to Brighton, which it wasn’t, it takes no planning whatsoever to decide to head down to the Pier and go to the beach or find a restaurant for a meal or something simple like that. It doesn’t need to be a huge event, but something nice could still have been done last minute. But nope Zoe needs to stay at home and hammer nails into a log. 😴😴😴😴

Reactions: 12
Even if it was a last minute decision to go to Brighton, which it wasn’t, it takes no planning whatsoever to decide to head down to the Pier and go to the beach or find a restaurant for a meal or something simple like that. It doesn’t need to be a huge event, but something nice could still have been done last minute. But nope Zoe needs to stay at home and hammer nails into a log. 😴😴😴😴
she's just plain self-centered, no wonder she hasn't got any friends except the ones benefitting off her, cough Poppy&Sean&Mark

• Haha
Reactions: 8
On one hand I can’t ever see them breaking up but then surely they can’t go on like this forever.

And the thing is Alfie has all of the power in their relationship and he knows it as he’s the one that decides when they get married and have kids.
You're so right
Alfie probably says tit like "we can get married whenever, my parents only got married last year" blah blah

And he has always said he wants his kids at his wedding. He just says these "terms (e.g. have kids then marry, ,no pressure to marry) to keep Zoe in his grip

She's 30 next year? She's a lost cause really

Reactions: 16
I don’t know how she enjoys garden centres so much, I’ve been twice in the last fortnight with my elderly clients and never want to go again lol

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.