Zoella #4 Nostalgic for the nineties, looks age nighty. Forever the gf, no engagement from Alfie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It is tragic that S Club 3 would do an appearance at a private party. As they were such a large group in number back in the day I imagine their earnings were smaller and now long gone.
I think they got conned by Simon Fuller a bit. He was bitter about being fired by Spice Girls, so I imagine the contracts for S Club 7 weren't as good as and he/the company took more of their earnings, which is why they didn't make much. I genuinely thought they were making millions back in the day as well, what with the movie, tv show etc.

Reactions: 9
The more I think about it, the more I feel depressed at the thought of being at a party with about 20 people in a half-empty marquee having to watch 3 formerly "successful" singers who haven't had a hit in literally 20 years desperately doing what they can to earn a couple of quid and make ends meet by essentially being paid to act as performing nostalgia monkeys 😭

Reactions: 23
Alfie's just getting the video about the party ready to go up tonight 😁. I'm so excited are you?😂😂😂

Reactions: 3
The more I think about it, the more I feel depressed at the thought of being at a party with about 20 people in a half-empty marquee having to watch 3 formerly "successful" singers who haven't had a hit in literally 20 years desperately doing what they can to earn a couple of quid and make ends meet by essentially being paid to act as performing nostalgia monkeys 😭
I know its her own kind of fault for isolating herself, but its sad how she doesn't have friends outside of colleagues, her brother and her boyfriend. Most people her age would still have friends from school or their hometown - even if they can't see them regularly or moved away, they'd stay in contact through social media or something. She bangs on about how she's like a 'party/event queen' yet her events always look so sad and empty to me...especially when she has such a massive house and garden.

Reactions: 9
I don’t understand the snarky attitude they have when fans ask about marriage or babies tbh, it’s like it hits a nerve

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Can I just say,
God bless the mess that is Tanya Burr, Alfie Deyes and Zoe Sugg.
THIS IS THE BRIT CREW IM LIVING FOR 😂😂

Let’s use S Club 7’s Paul as a visual representation of the UK YouTube crew from their heyday,
until now 😬
View attachment 9536

Legitimately, might as well have been the tellytubbies.
She didn’t even get Steps...I could half respect Steps
I mean who doesn’t love tragedy 🤷‍♀️(AKA Zoe’s life)
Here, Steps weren't actually doing too bad for themselves after the reunion - a few arena tours and a new (actually decent) album. They don't have Steps money anymore 😂

Reactions: 5
Posting here. Joe just uploaded this to I think IG and FB..

View attachment 9628

Aftermath of the party - caption “Someone had to do it..”

Can’t help but feel he’s being really sarcastic when he says that, we know the party was tit, he knows we know, all three of those beers were getting him through it. :ROFLMAO:
Glad they're at least sorting things out to recycle and not just tossing all the trash in one bag to go off for landfill :rolleyes:

Reactions: 1
As an true S Club fan (went everywhere to see them lol) I am disgusted they had to perform at this shambles of an event even if they got paid. I am so sorry Jo, Tina and Bradley.

Reactions: 5
If you have to say it’s not a touchy subject,it’s a touchy subject.Also ‘rush’ it’s been nearly 7 years Alf 😂
51F13632-2445-412A-9DBB-ACCC766CF5CF.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It's a very weird relationship, I understand they kept it going for the money and that, but their both losing subscribers, brand deals, none of their products sell out anymore. At least if they break up, their would be uptake in their channels at least for awhile.

Being together is clearly making them both unhappy and now that single forever Joe has girlfriend, I would say its killing them both from the inside out to see what an actual relationship is like.

Maybe Dianne & Joe getting married or pregnant will finally be the straw that breaks the camels back and be the breaking point for Zoe. But how much longer can she stay with that man child?

Reactions: 15
wow that party. Stinker

Bet everyone left at 10 to go to a bar
In Alfie’s vlog at the end of the night he said Joe had gone to bed about an a hour and a half ago - I don’t know what time it was but I feel like that says it all.

Reactions: 14
I've not kept up with Zoe or Alfie in months but I don't think I've missed anything major in their boring lives.. but why the hell is there a log in their garden? Why are they hammering nails into it?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh, now I know the reason Sam is there, just to put on Zoe's wig, and to help fill up the tent later.
When Alfie says " your butt looks so good" it's literally said to her like her gay best friend telling her that.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Going back to all the couple comparison talk (J & D happier, etc) imo, their happiness is all based on money. If the money wasn’t there, none of them would still be together. I know you all see this too, just reiterating for any newbie tweens reading here.

Reactions: 6
Going back to all the couple comparison talk (J & D happier, etc) imo, their happiness is all based on money. If the money wasn’t there, none of them would still be together. I know you all see this too, just reiterating for any newbie tweens reading here.
unpopular opinion but I dont think zalfie are still together because of money

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.