Zoella #3 Joe Sugg's Sister & Pet Neglector

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Zoe's mum's best friend is a psychologist (I used to see her on the nhs and stalked her insta and they're always on holiday together). Maybe zone needs her input!
Both her and Alfie have a therapist who counsels them via Skype every week. Youtube is bad for your mental health. Look at how many claim to have anxiety and seem afriad to leave the house anymore.

Mind you, I bet the therapist is one approved by Gleam and not doing the obvious thing and telling them to quit YT if they want to be mentally balanced. Alfie mentioned her once; he'd been having a crisis and envying people who had normal, anonymous lives and the therapist apparently told him that if he quit YT he wouldn't have all the material possessions and money and that was her advice! Some therapist.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
I see Zoe is taking cues from Mrs. Hinch on how to slowly poison your dog. In her latest vlog, around the 16:07 mark she's blowing her bath bubbles at Nala and finds it cute. Except that Nala is also eating the suds off the floor. Someone is going to have to go to the vet or have runs this week. Good job, Zoe. I guess Nala can keep going in the conservatory right next to Alfie's slackline.

It must be nice to pop into work for a bit and then go home to 'supposedly work' but also take a bath during the middle of the day... but I guess that's defined as work for Zoe?

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Barely a minute into the vlog and she’s touching her coldsore with the knife she’s about to stick into the banana bread she’s just made.

#hygiene?bye-giene
#cordiallyinvitedtolickmycoldsore

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Barely a minute into the vlog and she’s touching her coldsore with the knife she’s about to stick into the banana bread she’s just made.

#hygiene?bye-giene
#cordiallyinvitedtolickmycoldsore

Probably rubbed it on Alfie's ringworm too ?

Reckon Nala not the only one that drags it's arse across the carpet.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Okurr Tattlers -- little late, but who thought princess peahead would upload today (not me) ---- FIRSTLY:The thumbnail scares me

MONDAY
  • "Woke up and saw our bananas are past their best, so thought I would make banana bread" --- Guess old habits die hard, who remembers in her Brighton flat when she left pita bread in a bread bin and IT WENT GREEN
  • Love the fact she had to say it was 8:39am -- like "GUYZZ LOOK HOW PRODUCTIVE I AM" -- most of us at that time are at work or on our way to work, fck baking!
  • YUCCKKK she used the knife she was gonna use to test the banana cake was done and put it against her spotty, coldsore face
  • "All I have to do is bite my lip and I get a coldsore, get runned down/get stressed/get tired I get a coldsore....if I am not 90% of above I get a coldsore" -- HOW HAS SHE NOT FIGURED HER DIET IS TO BLAME??? HER SLOBBY HEALTH
  • She used a Mary Berry recipe -- lol not her own
  • "It says to line the loaf tin, but I don't because I don't know how to do it. how the hell do you do it" --- I am not a baking fanatic but even I know like dear God woman you legit act like the Queen of baking
  • "If I don't have time to do my makeup I just chuck on concealer" --- maybe if you treated your skin and health better your face would benefit????
  • Why are you showing your makeup? Oh to shill your Zoella x colour pop palette [she listed collab wayyyyyyy down the description box]
  • YUCCKKK using her lipstick over her scabby lip (Zoes words)
  • After she added "I am not a professional makeup artist" -- sis, we can see
  • Dave comes round to their house give Zalfie "business advice"
  • Goes to the office for prob 10 mins: "Going through all the coverage for the collab" --- guess she skipped the criticism lol]
  • Zoe proceeds to go home and change into her "coseys" because sis has worrkkkkkkedddd hard today lol [btw shes always cold -- quite sure that isn't normal]
WEDNESDAY
  • In regards to the ColorPop launch "the comments have been so nice"
  • What sad sad 24 year old left a comment on her Insta saying "I grabbed the whole PR package, sad to say I am 24 and never purchased makeup but couldn't pass this up" --- SOOO MUCH BETTER MAKEUP EXISTS GIRL
  • Alfie decided offscreen to get naked -- childish behaviour
  • Zoe then basically goes on like shes this relatable girl who isn't the best at makeup but likes being creative -- "what got me into makeup is watching everyday people like me buying makeup and trying it and having fun" [you live in a mansion and get gifted all your makeup but SUPPARR RELATABLE]
  • "Yes they aren't the most extreme colours" -- LOL she saw those comments
  • They go bouldering and Zoes socks are bang on the door -- if you don't know -- it was a big cartoon for teenage girls in the 90s -- she really needs to knock this 90s nostalgia
  • SIDENOTE: ITS HER BIRTHDAY MONTH.....CUE DISGUSTING 90S THROWBACK PARTY
  • After bouldering, in bed -- Alfie is eating like a toddler and Zoe says "HOW PROUD ARE YOU OF ME TODAY" --- jeezzz
  • WOW NEW ZOE IS SWEARING IN VIDEOS AND ALFIE SAID DICK??!!! --- such adult content!!
  • Alfie asking Zoe about her products "Is it selling fast" and Zoe responds "I don't mind how many sells I am just excited" -- because she knows it ain't selling out
SATURDAY
  • Unnecessary breakfast montage with Zalfie, Soppy and Alexa and Steve
  • Zoe didn't finish her pancakes blaming it on them being ricotta pancakes [didn't she read the menu] -- so went to Nandos [ofc]
  • Then abrupt ending -- classic Zoella230390
In regards to her adding ColourPop in the video -- she should of linked and sectioned of the content that related to Colourpop and put AD when she started talking about it [Used the ASA Influencer guidelines they all ignore!!]

• Angry
Reactions: 20
Also!!! I was just thinking isn’t that Sorelle Amore in the background!? And just saw on Alfie’s stories that it indeed is. I like her videos lol whyyyy is she hanging out with them! ?
They've probably invited her to one of their sugar fests, and she is in a diabetic coma and unable to function properly ????

• Haha
Reactions: 3
See, this is where she is just not caring about herself or just plain ignorant. That cold sore can be zapped easily with some doses of lysine. Any naturopathic doctor will tell you that, and she has the money and the time to visit the best of doctors to sort herself out.

Reactions: 15
She needs to toss all her used lip products. Then use a q-tip or something to apply her lip products. Prior to all that, proper hydration, products & don’t pick at the skin like she said. If I got cold sores, that’s what I’d do. It’s common sense. My mom takes Acylavir? as soon as she feels one coming on.

Oh her makeup is so bad....Eeks!

Reactions: 4
They also had pizza to celebrate 1 year of the office

But what have they ACTUALLY achieved?
Joe and Casper Margravine management has done more in a year. A to Z barely have a functioning website.
————-
(I deleted pic to de clutter my response)

AtoZ has got to be struggling to stay afloat. They supposedly had a meeting with Dave to talk about managing employees. Ahahha. They should be careful in giving Dave too much power, unless he’s qualified. Maybe it’s turning into a revolving door around there? Imagine the drama! Their employees also keep looking younger & so I’m sure they have a starting out salary, if not paid the minimum/hr.

AND ALFIE SAID DICK??!!! --- such adult content!!
Was skim reading and thought that said 'Alfie sucked dick' ha

Its so obvious she's no interest in bouldering - she's either keeping an eye on Alf, or pretending to be super into his things to get the coveted ring.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Kinda off topic but I watched the Michael Jackson documentary and his nickname for one of the boys was “Little One” ....

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.