Zoella #3 Joe Sugg's Sister & Pet Neglector

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry I agree with most of what you say. But what’s being a ‘rich white’ women got to do with it. She can do so much better whatever her social status or skin colour for her skin
Yeah I’m mixed race (Irish/British white mom and Ghanaian dad) and have to say I cringe whenever anyone trots out white this or that or white privilege. I swear race relations have plummeted these last 5-10 years which is a shame because I honestly thought we were coming to a point (in the uk at least) where there was organically starting to be some feeling of equality. I hate ‘white privilege’ in particular because it predefines low expectations of POC and undermines our successes. The most wealthy and successful demograph in the uk have Asian heritage. BME have the same access to education, health and career progression as whites. BME are widely represented in councils and government, in the media and schools. I would argue that classism and culture are a bigger barrier than race these days when it comes to “privilege” but race is easier to flag bear for because in many cases it’s immediately identifiable. This anti-white rhetoric is what’s fuelling the rise of far right anger and making the world a dangerous place. Anyway I’ll get off my soapbox, although happy to discuss on a general thread if anyone wants to.

Reactions: 14
You guys are all sick . A bunch of internet bullies . Coming online everyday commenting tit making someone feel so bad about them selves . What if she has a bad skin ? Why do u care if she has a worse diet ? Her life , her choices who are you ? 14 year old making someone feel tit . Thatsss very helpful. I have been watching zoella . Like someother ppl i dont like certain stuff But that doesnt give me right to write tit about her . Move on lol if you dont like her . Watch something else . Do some thin better in your life instead of making this girl feel tit about herself. Dont like her then why do u even stalk her and come here everyday write about that may be hit that unfollow button her on insta. GET WELL SOON BUDDIES .you all will regret later in life and will be embarresed about writeing tit about someone. now dont come and target me because interenet bullies cant harm me :) .

• Haha
Reactions: 3
You guys are all sick . A bunch of internet bullies . Coming online everyday commenting tit making someone feel so bad about them selves . What if she has a bad skin ? Why do u care if she has a worse diet ? Her life , her choices who are you ? 14 year old making someone feel tit . Thatsss very helpful. I have been watching zoella . Like someother ppl i dont like certain stuff But that doesnt give me right to write tit about her . Move on lol if you dont like her . Watch something else . Do some thin better in your life instead of making this girl feel tit about herself. Dont like her then why do u even stalk her and come here everyday write about that may be hit that unfollow button her on insta. GET WELL SOON BUDDIES .you all will regret later in life and will be embarresed about writeing tit about someone. now dont come and target me because interenet bullies cant harm me :) .

Haha hi Zoe or member of Team Gleam with your fake spelling errors!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Get well soon? Are we ill?
For one thing, I'd argue that most of us here are a good bit above age 14 and have been following these people longer than you have and we just want to see the fall of pure scammers who have lost any appreciation they had for their fans or senses of decency to live by.

IMO, it's not just a gossip page, it's a place to document every crooked thing people do, in the hopes more and more will find it and quit funneling their money and supporting these lifestyles.

With that, good day. Might wanna download the grammarly app.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
We aren’t making anybody feel bad about themselves because we are posting here. If she sees the stuff in here it is because she has intentionally come to find it, and she knows what to expect from a trash forum, it’s not going to be high praise for doughnuts, pizza and slobbing about. If we weren’t posting these comments on her Instagram, then that’s different, but we aren’t.

We aren’t bullies because we aren’t sending our comments to her. If people are talking about me someplace I can’t see and don’t know it’s happening, they aren’t bullying me because I don’t know about it or acknowledge it.

Reactions: 8
Well, it's impossible to tell whether or not they have issues based on what happened growing up or not, but it's safe to say that with family dysfunction comes complexes for the kids a lot of times. I'm the product of a really bad relationship and it does affect the way you interact with your kids, and a lot of times, if really unhappy one or both parents will project stuff/ lash out with harmful comments or ideas because they can't get their own stuff together. I'm not saying that's what happened here, because they may have had a pretty good childhood overall, but if something sounds off even if it's just a random comment, sometimes the heaviest stuff people are dealing with come out of their subconscious as little remarks with them thinking it means nothing but really it's a big deal.

So all this to say, I've analyzed their, and esp Zoe's background before because I'm just like that, and because we don't know much about it I don't have any proof. But Zoe's got a lot of sort of weird hangups, the needing to be center of attention, being prized for her tiny head/ hands/body, living in the past which signals not wanting to face the future ( because she doesn't like where it's headed) and the not being able to go very long without a guy because her identity is in them.

Whether or not bits came from her family, she's really harmfully insecure which is why I agree with bubbletea123 that she needs to focus on her own self growth and not be so damn stuck on getting a baby and wedding by 30. When you set "should be's" and expectations, they kill reality and that's what she's doing. I don't see her doing it because she doesn't think she needs a change and is going to hopelessly wait on Alfie, and then the marriage and whatever else is going to be a complete sham.

I don't envy those two at all. For so much money, they have so little.
This only my opinion, but the worst decision Zoe made was not doing Strictly. Joe has a lot of the same issues around food, anxiety and focusing too much on the past and since he started Strictly, just from watching his videos and Instagram you can see his whole mindset has changed.

The Strictly pros are constantly planning their next performance, tour etc. And you can see that they only focus on what's ahead and leave the past in the past. I think being around these type of people has really brought Joe out of himself. He said on his YT story yesterday that he hasn't been vlogging cause he was busy. It appears he is finally living his live rather than documenting to look back on later.

If Zoe had of done Strictly in 2015, we may not have the opinions we have now of her and her career would have skyrocted rather than plummeted. It really was such an awful decision not to go on Strictly cause opportunities like that aren't going to be offered to her now.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
This only my opinion, but the worst decision Zoe made was not doing Strictly. Joe has a lot of the same issues around food, anxiety and focusing too much on the past and since he started Strictly, just from watching his videos and Instagram you can see his whole mindset has changed.

The Strictly pros are constantly planning their next performance, tour etc. And you can see that they only focus on what's ahead and leave the past in the past. I think being around these type of people has really brought Joe out of himself. He said on his YT story yesterday that he hasn't been vlogging cause he was busy. It appears he is finally living his live rather than documenting to look back on later.

If Zoe had of done Strictly in 2015, we may not have the opinions we have now of her and her career would have skyrocted rather than plummeted. It really was such an awful decision not to go on Strictly cause opportunities like that aren't going to be offered to her now.
She might have also got herself a hot dance partner with some passion and sacked off that sack of spuds she calls a boyfriend

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She isn't coming back to Twitter

And Zoo, cook??? [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yeah I’m mixed race (Irish/British white mom and Ghanaian dad) and have to say I cringe whenever anyone trots out white this or that or white privilege. I swear race relations have plummeted these last 5-10 years which is a shame because I honestly thought we were coming to a point (in the uk at least) where there was organically starting to be some feeling of equality. I hate ‘white privilege’ in particular because it predefines low expectations of POC and undermines our successes. The most wealthy and successful demograph in the uk have Asian heritage. BME have the same access to education, health and career progression as whites. BME are widely represented in councils and government, in the media and schools. I would argue that classism and culture are a bigger barrier than race these days when it comes to “privilege” but race is easier to flag bear for because in many cases it’s immediately identifiable. This anti-white rhetoric is what’s fuelling the rise of far right anger and making the world a dangerous place. Anyway I’ll get off my soapbox, although happy to discuss on a general thread if anyone wants to.
That's not really what white privilege is. White privilege means your life isn't hard because you are white but it may be hard because of your class/economic background, mental health issues, disabilities, sexuality etc etc. Obviously some white people have a hard life and some POC have nice 'easy' lives but a white person won't not get a job because their natural hair is seen as unprofessional or they won't be labelled a terrorist because they are expressing their religion in the way they dress.

You're right that class is a major barrier nowadays (well always has been) but if you look at London, for example, would you not agree that most of the deprived areas have a POC majority?

Anyway back to zoella...

Reactions: 16

Yeah Joe doing Strictly has changed his life in so many ways and I think the main thing is how happy he is now,imagine what it could have done for Zoe back in her hay day.

This was before most of her scandals and she was still well liked and had a ‘good image’ hell I even liked her back then.

Reactions: 7
I do worry about her health, here is why; although I have a few years on her, 3 years ago I started to work from home. The weight piled on as all I was doing in the day was waking up, washing, walking down stairs, logging on/off, back to bed. I realised I never actually moved (I did walk my dog) so yeah that weight piled on.

Then I realised I was only eating easy food: toast (lots) and fast food etc as I was 'busy'. Guess what? I got really ill.

I was Vitamin D deficient as I never got any good real light and my blood pressure was so high I was, according to my GP, 'a walking stroke/heart attack waiting to happen' - the reason was my poor diet and lack of exercise.

I am trying to sort my tit and get healthy but I will now be on medication for the rest of my life.

I cannot see that her lifestyle is that much different to mine (minus the money obvs)
I see lots of myself in her:
  1. I was out of breath walking upstairs
  2. Dehydrated skin
  3. Constantly ill with colds and bugs
  4. always tired
  5. the more I didn't go out the more anxious I got if I actually had to.
  6. lived in Pjs
  7. became a bit of a slob actually
So yes I worry for her health. My oldie advise to all: eat less, move more, drink lots of water and moisturise!

(p.s. my skin still looks better than hers tho and i have decades on her too)

Reactions: 17
Comic Relief have made a YouTube video for their fundraising packs, and are very clearly parodying beauty gurus, but more specifically Zoella, they properly take this piss it’s great.

Must be tough for Zoe though, Joe gets to present on the live telethon on BBC One, while Zoe gets the piss taken out of her on YouTube.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Comic Relief have made a YouTube video for their fundraising packs, and are very clearly parodying beauty gurus, but more specifically Zoella, they properly take this piss it’s great.

Must be tough for Zoe though, Joe gets to present on the live telethon on BBC One, while Zoe gets the piss taken out of her on YouTube.
Haha everything about this is just taking the piss out of her.Like you said she must be fuming as her little brother is working with them professionally presenting the live show and is in a couple of bbc ads :LOL:

Reactions: 5

It's like they're taking the piss out of her advent calendar. Omg. Lol.

Reactions: 7
Zoe's mum's best friend is a psychologist (I used to see her on the nhs and stalked her insta and they're always on holiday together). Maybe zone needs her input!

Reactions: 1

Yel

Joe gets to present on the live telethon on BBC One, while Zoe gets the piss taken out of her on YouTube
Unpopular opinion alert, but I don't think Joe should be getting off as lightly as he does. He was selling a couple of tiny sugglife stickers for £6.99 along with zoe. He was all about fleecing the minions with the pollyester hoodies and t-shirts. He didn't do as much shady stuff more because there were less opportunity's as a guy.

Reactions: 18
Unpopular opinion alert, but I don't think Joe should be getting off as lightly as he does. He was selling a couple of tiny sugglife stickers for £6.99 along with zoe. He was all about fleecing the minions with the pollyester hoodies and t-shirts. He didn't do as much shady stuff more because there were less opportunity's as a guy.
Do you think YouTubers in general (especially vloggers) are pressured or persuaded into selling merch by their Management?
It seems like most YouTubers have a merch line ? all cheap crap, and quick money so they all jump on it.

Reactions: 4
Do you think YouTubers in general (especially vloggers) are pressured or persuaded into selling merch by their Management?
It seems like most YouTubers have a merch line ? all cheap crap, and quick money so they all jump on it.
Yes. I think Gleam is behind a lot of it.

Reactions: 5
e
Gross. How is everyone at the office not overweight? Holly has always been a little bigger...has she put any noticeable weight on since working there? I used to work for people that would always buy junk for the office and it was annoying. I am thin and they would make comments asking why I wasn't eating it.
This is me every day at work. Except I have to refuse every day due to allergies. Then they compare themselves against me because they say they need to lose weight but I "don't". Try having a food allergy. It bleeping sucks. Why cant adults just bring in their own food for themselves and stop bringing in junk for the office? It's the same boring conversation every day! "Who brought these in?" "Oooh should I have another one? Maybe not I need to lose weight" " nahhh go on, have one. You only live once" "ugggggh I shouldn't have had that extra one" :rolleyes:

Ooops went off tangent!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.