Zoella #3 Joe Sugg's Sister & Pet Neglector

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s no way in hell she’d ever do that
View attachment 7120
I imagine she would've moaned a lot or been overly anxious the whole time. It would've been actually nice to see though. Like she wouldn't have been able to control the editing for once and maybe wouldn't have acted as childish as she does on camera.

Reactions: 2

Yel

It could have changed her life enormously actually putting some dedication into something, getting fit and having a goal.

Her loss at the end of the day for saying no to these opportunities that won't come again.

Reactions: 11
Get a bleeping life Zoo
She really doesn’t need to, it’s the same boring tit he’s doing now ? she really loves the nostalgia thing doesn’t she? Maybe she’s thinking back to a time when there was half a chance at getting engaged by the big 3-0

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I seen this posted over on gg but has anyone else noticed a small subtle change in Zoes behaviour over the past couple weeks,particularly in relation to Alfie. ie the going climbing,them posting slightly more on social media about each other,Alfie actually including her in the vlog.I know its nothing ground breaking but you notice it when theres usually nothing affectionate about them and it seems other people have noticed this too so its not all in my head. :LOL:

Reactions: 3

Yel

I seen this posted over on gg but has anyone else noticed a small subtle change in Zoes behaviour over the past couple weeks,particularly in relation to Alfie
Yes, but I always just assume it's suggestions from couples therapy.

A ring and bump by 30 must be heavy on her mind.

Reactions: 11
Is she actually really sick, hence why she is staying in bed all the time? I haven’t watched her in years and I’ve only become interested again because of this colourpop collaboration.

Yel

Is she actually really sick, hence why she is staying in bed all the time?
From my experience with people that had money come easily, she might be making herself rot from the inside out. She doesn't need to get out of bed in the morning or ever need to put effort into anything.

People I know that haven't needed to work are some of the most miserable people I've met. Too much sleep and slobbing about at home doesn't make you happy. I think that's more the case than any illness, although with that diet and lifestyle she could have given herself some illness.

Reactions: 8

Yel

I don't think there's going to be any big channels doing a review of the pallet. No one really cares - it's just the same colour pop formula.

Saw this video talking about it, should start in the right place. Calling it dull but thinking it will sell out - it still hasn't sold out of anything yet.

Reactions: 1
Hold up I know its not her thread but if Zoe was asked in 2015 that means that Louise was either lying or was told a lie when she was begging to go on strictly and they turned her down numerous times stating they didnt want youtubers.

Oh and of course Zoe has to let the whole world know she was asked years ago
Zoe wasn’t just a youtube though. She was a world famous author

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So Louise Weekly vlog-- She's back on the PR list?
The more I look at the product, I don’t feel like it’s cohesive with her superdrug/boots range. I feel that colourpop made this for someone else, they dropped out and Zoella took the chance?

I’m going to the states in a few months so if it’s heavily discounted, I might pick up a few pieces.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.