Zoella #3 Joe Sugg's Sister & Pet Neglector

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The eyeshadow looks terrible as do her eyebrows. My favourite part of the article was the bit where someone questioned if her palette was different shades of pancakes lol

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So nothing actually sold out then with her colourpop collab? Yikes that's got to be a bit embarrassing... Where are those "10 million" followers when you need then eh?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11

Yel

So nothing actually sold out then with her colourpop collab? Yikes that's got to be a bit embarrassing... Where are those "10 million" followers when you need then eh?
10 million pah, gleam sell her as 25 million followers!

They've extended the worldwide free delivery that was supposed to only last 48 hours. Must have lots left to shift. This has really shown how disliked she is.

Think they made a mistake labeling the collection as the pr kit. Illustrating what hundreds got for free minions have to pay for and sub all those freebies for people who will at most use it once then bin.

Reactions: 10
Guyzzz it's not Zoes fault! She doesn't drink so she doesn't know what a mimosa is. She also has a small pea head so can't retain lots of info so probably forgot. Did I mention her head is small

Nobody:
Zoe: My head is sooo small

Lool sorry to go off. But mimosa? Should of called it "bedsheet color" since that's the colour they'll be if she continues to sloth in them

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Also can team Zoella chill a bit. Let's have 1 failed launch at a time???

Before this collab, some of y'all mentioned she could be doing something similar to Korean beauty/TonyMoly face masks. You may be right!

• Wow
Reactions: 10

Yel

Oh ffs she's been trying to do a banana product for years. Ever since she saw it in the body shop.

Even though no one in the meeting she recorded liked the idea. She persisted with posting stories and polls about banana shower gel.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Oh ffs she's been trying to do a banana product for years. Ever since she saw it in the body shop.

Even though no one in the meeting she recorded liked the idea. She persisted with posting stories and polls about banana shower gel.
If you want a banana shower gel, Imperial Leather do one for £1 that smells kind of like those foamy banana sweets. I’m sure Zoe’s version won’t come for any less than £5.99.

Reactions: 12
Bloody hell, she finds it difficult to get out of bed and off the couch...she isn't in any fit state to do all that dance. Way too gruelling for her tiny body. ????

Reactions: 3
I like that she just had to ensure people knew SHE was asked first. That she was the first choice and that anyone after her are just backup options.
She honestly believes her own hype.Ill never be over the fact both she and Alfie said their relationship changed the shape of yt

• Haha
Reactions: 23
There’s no way in hell she’d ever do that
View attachment 7120
Hold up I know its not her thread but if Zoe was asked in 2015 that means that Louise was either lying or was told a lie when she was begging to go on strictly and they turned her down numerous times stating they didnt want youtubers.

Oh and of course Zoe has to let the whole world know she was asked years ago

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.