Zoella #3 Joe Sugg's Sister & Pet Neglector

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dianne is actually advertising Zoe's latest make up ?
View attachment 6564
I don’t think Dianne is petty like Zoe. I think she’s just real af about her interactions with people. She seems nice and not like a witch. So maybe she’s genuinely being supportive. I find Dianne annoying at times but I love the fact that she is REAL. She doesn’t seemed to get offended easily like Zoe does so I am thinking this is supportive due to Z being J’s sister and the fact that D doesn’t hold grudges/get offended easily.

Reactions: 20
I don’t think Dianne is petty like Zoe. I think she’s just real af about her interactions with people. She seems nice and not like a witch. So maybe she’s genuinely being supportive. I find Dianne annoying at times but I love the fact that she is REAL. She doesn’t seemed to get offended easily like Zoe does so I am thinking this is supportive due to Z being J’s sister and the fact that D doesn’t hold grudges/get offended easily.
I agree ?

Reactions: 5
I am a fan of Dianne so I may be biased but I think what you see is what you get with her.She's a wear your heart on your sleeve type girl but theres no false pretences there.

Reactions: 9
That picture is actually awful.She looks so bad.I honestly thought she used to be so pretty back in the day but now shes just a mess.

Reactions: 16
Ohhhh my god ??? I didn’t even see that video posted on the previous page. WTH!!
There is so much wrong in that video.

Remember she was “ill” that day? Maybe she was making an early excuse because she realized how awful she looked as the day went on so she pretended to be “ill”.

Hunny child, just no, and the cold sore, dear lord help my eyes. Disasterous ??

Reactions: 9
I was gonna say she looks healthier and better than she usually has lately (maybe its the hair), then I saw the make up close ups... ?
Yeah that was my initial reaction. Definitely the hair. Longer suits her better and without it being one solid block of dark brown

Reactions: 8
I was gonna say she looks healthier and better than she usually has lately (maybe its the hair), then I saw the make up close ups... ?
She looks drugged out in that close up photo. What a mess. I would never publicize that image. It should be a wakeup call for her.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I’m really, really, really going off mark completely, he uploads nothing, zero content, zero vlogs nothing but half arsed Q&A’s

That is Until ? oella is there to silent laugh and act dumb with him.
Have some pride in your content Ferris ffs.

I’m making this a thing btw.
?oella Sugg. content so tired she has her own emoji.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.