Zoella #3 Joe Sugg's Sister & Pet Neglector

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Something’s definitely going on behind the scenes

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

Reactions: 15
Imagine if joe and dianne get pregnant/engaged before zalfie. Zoe's face would prob split in half with all the fake forced smiling :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
If Soppy, Mark, or Joanne get engaged before Zoe (which is veryyy likely at this point) there will be heads rolling and blood shed. You can tell Zoe is getting fed up. Her not so subtle passive-aggressiveness has been turned up a notch. Everyone is taking the next step in their relationship and Alfie is more in love with his slackline than the person who gifted it to him.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
If Soppy, Mark, or Joanne get engaged before Zoe (which is veryyy likely at this point) there will be heads rolling and blood shed. You can tell Zoe is getting fed up. Her not so subtle passive-aggressiveness has been turned up a notch. Everyone is taking the next step in their relationship and Alfie is more in love with his slackline than the person who gifted it to him.
Wouldn’t be surprised if soppy do they’ve been together years haven’t they? Just bought a house together, that’s the next step...

Reactions: 7
Wouldn’t be surprised if soppy do they’ve been together years haven’t they? Just bought a house together, that’s the next step...
Her worst nightmares are coming true. Louise found someone else after her divorce and even Soppy is likely getting engaged before Zalfie--the sibling couple. Yeah Sean definitely doesn't seem the type to be too cool to admit having a girlfriend like a certain horsey individual (unless she is needed for his thumbnail) so if he does propose to Poppy this year then I wouldn't be surprised. It's definitely going to be interesting when that happens and Zoe still doesn't have a ring. You know she won't be genuinely happy for her "friends" and see it as a competition. So pathetic.

Reactions: 6
I think thats the one that'll hit Zoe the hardest.Alfie will be loving live tho as it takes the heat off him for a couple years

Reactions: 2
And we all know what her by 30 goals are.They aint happening anytime soon sis :ROFLMAO:
She knew what she was getting in to when she started dating him, he is an over grown man child who will never settle down. She should have seen it coming. I honestly would feel sorry for her but ya know it’s Zoe and I can’t bring myself to!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Here’s a crazy twist, lol what if they broke up, he met a girl he became crazy in love with, got married and a baby on the way? LOL I think that would be the death of Zoe Sugg

Reactions: 7
And we all know what her by 30 goals are.They aint happening anytime soon sis :ROFLMAO:
This is why I don't think Zoe will leave Alfie unless a very public scandal happened like Alfie having a sidepiece and she's expecting, or if Alfie came out and said he fancied Mark. She sees all the years she's put up with Alfie as compensation (for marriage). It doesn't help that both her and his family have enabled his Peter Pan syndrome of never having to grow up. She's been dropping a lot of hints lately like in her latest vlog of cutting back on projects and then these comments on IG. She wants that ring and she wants it now!

If she was smart then she would stop and think if Alfie is the person she wants to spend that rest of her life with. Getting married isn't just about having the ring and then kids. Your partner should want to be on the same page with you on those major life goals. Alfie always being so disinterested/turned off by Zoe in the pictures and vlogs, or having more fun with anyone else but her are major red flags. They're both so hopelessly ignorant. Bring on all the engagements (minus Zalfie) I say. I'd loved to see her forced smile in all of the wedding pictures of her friends and having to vlog about it while giving Alfie the death stare.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
This is why I don't think Zoe will leave Alfie unless a very public scandal happened like Alfie having a sidepiece and she's expecting, or if Alfie came out and said he fancied Mark. She sees all the years she's put up with Alfie as compensation (for marriage). It doesn't help that both her and his family have enabled his Peter Pan syndrome of never having to grow up. She's been dropping a lot of hints lately like in her latest vlog of cutting back on projects and then these comments on IG. She wants that ring and she wants it now!

If she was smart then she would stop and think if Alfie is the person she wants to spend that rest of her life with. Getting married isn't just about having the ring and then kids. Your partner should want to be on the same page with you on those major life goals. Alfie always being so disinterested/turned off by Zoe in the pictures and vlogs, or having more fun with anyone else but her are major red flags. They're both so hopelessly ignorant. Bring on all the engagements (minus Zalfie) I say. I'd loved to see her forced smile in all of the wedding pictures of her friends and having to vlog about it while giving Alfie the death stare.
?? Yesss this! Bring it onnnn ?

Reactions: 1

Something’s definitely going on behind the scenes

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
You know I wish Zoe would drop the whole "I'm your friend act" with her followers. That might work on young impressionable teens but anyone well past that age and has a brain can tell it's an act. I can't recall in the past year(s), where Zoe has shown an act of kindness out of her own volition. Or that she enjoys being around her fans and truly appreciates them. It's always excuses and canned replies from her. Or her fans are seen as a burden to her. Nice is not an adjective that one would describe Zoe. Ever.

Watch Joes new vlog I’m only half way through but Zoe is fake smiling she looks miserable ahhhh it’s the day Joe and Dianne hung out at their house

Reactions: 2
Wow, I feel like she hasn't publicly been this obvious about her discontentment in a while. And correct me if I'm wrong (I didn't have time to look through more than a few pages back in this thread) but wasn't Alfie away on Valentine's Day doing some car ad thing? She's showing all the classic signs of like a high school couple on the brink of a breakup even though they're grown ass adults...

Reactions: 8

SATURDAY: STRICTLY TOUR
  • Zoe commented how Zalfie are bringing their mums to the tour and they've never done anything just the 4 of them before -- weird because of how long Zalfie have been a thing
  • I will say from Zoes footage Joe did amazing on the Strictly Tour. Couldn't stop smiling.
(Maybe that's why Zoe feels this imposter syndrome - her brother has Margrine management actually doing something with their talent, did Strictly for now 5 months, has a happy relationship whilst she is masquerading as a #girlboss with her "company", a slowly failing beauty business and a dead YouTube channel just like her relationship)

- Zoes mum (Tracy) is just as shady as she is about the whole ASA thing -- skip to 17:55 in the vlog
Tracy: This picture got 25k likes
Zoe: You're an influencer
Tracy: Do I have to put this as an advert?
Zoe: Probably do tbh
(All the giggling couldn't hid the the shade they feel about ASA/CMA)

MONDAY: BRUNCH CELEBRATION
  • She hasn't left the house too much because she hasn't been well --- change the record Zoe!
  • She said she's lacking vitamin D. 20:06 -- you can tell.
  • "I have given myself a week off...which was one of my goals this year to allow proper time off by booking it in advance.....I can still vlog because I don't see that as work" -- loool Zoe needs MORE time off??? And vlogging still isn't her job? 10 years on. rolls eyes
  • Then Alfie tries justifying it by saying they are booking time off like anyone else would in their job. But Alfred, your job is a holiday so f off with that excuse.
  • They had a team celebration for Zoes new project
  • There was someone from Zoes team taking pics of their brunch. Which means that photo Zoe took off those amazing pancakes weren't even taken by her. Was the caption even her???

SUNDAY: BRIGHTON DAY
  • Joanne back so camera is out
  • Joanne walking down the street holding hands whilst Zalfie look like siblings
  • Zoe really was trying to impress Dianne. Has Poppy been replaced?
  • Quite sure Alfie only can along to show off his "sick game skills"
  • They are so boring. They even took Dianne to the office loooool
  • Went to dinner because Zalfie never have food at home. So a Sunday Roast it is.

• They drove past their old house to show Dianne. Now it's a Tesco. Lol.
  • Zoe: Do you miss old our house Joe?
Joe:No. I hated that house?
Dianne: Really???
Joe: You felt on edge. People constantly outside.Ringing your door bell. Asking to come in. You're not coming in. You bleeping idiot.
Zoe: A few people did ask to come in
Alfie: A few asked to come in and play with Nala
Zoe: "My daughter wants to play with Nala". So we had to keep all these windows shut.
(Although I do sympathise to an extent. Zalfie bought this onto themselves. Why can PewdiPie live a quiet life?)

- Lovely poo chat back at the house

- Zoe: "Gonna end this vlog here. I feel this is a very Joe and Dianne vlog" -- well yes because Zalfie are boring AF

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
^ Zoe and Alfie's lack of affection confusions tf out of me. I've been with my partner 7 year and we still hold hands, cuddle on the couch...you know, normal human relationship things. They're so awkward together I just can't

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.