Zoella #3 Joe Sugg's Sister & Pet Neglector

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The only reason I think they won't split up for a while is that they never ever really seemed like a proper couple in the first place. Therefore they have got used to the sibling/housemate like relationship they have. Jim and Tanya did seem like they actually had a physical relationship unlike these two. I can't see them having a big emotional falling out as their relationship is so bland already. They will just drift along for the sake of the 'brand'.

Reactions: 17
Imagine the carnage.

The thing is they both wants kids (relativity soon) theres always been chemistry between them,more chemistry than theres ever been with Alfie.And Jim is definitely more mature.
Come on Zoo, go "comfort" Jimbob.
It's now or never [emoji23]

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Heck yeah! When she held Jim’s hand for comfort in the haunted house years ago (then later Mark’s), I wondered! They’ve always had more chemistry. But, Jim might be interested in men??? Just a guess. I really don’t care. I know many throw many gay jokes his way. I also haven’t read the article yet. Anyway, Tanya must be super annoying to live with. Another wild guess...she’s an emotional rollercoaster & all over the place. And Jim knows her acting sucks?

Reactions: 8
The only reason I think they won't split up for a while is that they never ever really seemed like a proper couple in the first place. Therefore they have got used to the sibling/housemate like relationship they have. Jim and Tanya did seem like they actually had a physical relationship unlike these two. I can't see them having a big emotional falling out as their relationship is so bland already. They will just drift along for the sake of the 'brand'.
I can see this happening too with the pair of them so stuck in their comfort zones as they are but then again they do say breakups spur on things like this, it’s like a domino effect. Perhaps it’ll make Zoe give her head a wobble and finally settle with someone who will give her what she wants out of a relationship because she’s just clinging to a whisper with Alfie I think. And hey, yeah, they’re chugging on for the brand but all her brands seem to be folding in on themselves at the moment so perhaps she’ll pack Alfie in with ‘em. ??

Reactions: 7
I think the Jim/Tanya situation will either make or break them.Theyll have obviously known something was up and it’ll either makes them take a second look at their own relationship or just keep ploughing on as they are one of the last couples standing.I keep seeing tweets saying that zalfie better not break up or that zalfie is next and it better be the later

Reactions: 10
Good god I hope they wait a couple of days until the tattle servers are fixed before breaking up, totally missing the point I realise :D

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I don't think they'll make it to the end of the year and part of me thinks alfie will end it but we'll never find out if thats true.

Who do you think will get nala??

Reactions: 4
They're either going to split up or have a baby. Predicting it now.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
They're either going to split up or have a baby. Predicting it now.
I mean,I'd like 'something' to happen as they are just so bloody boring :ROFLMAO: I genuinely think it 50/50 either way right now.Like some weeks I think they'll break up and then the next week I think Alf might actually propose.I feel like they are just living in limbo as they seems to have been stuck in the same place for the last 3/4 years.

Reactions: 5
The clock is ticking, Zoe. ?? Jim is newly single and clearly wants a family. This is your chance! Kick horse-teeth boyfie to the curb and get with Jim.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
In her latest Instagram post she is wearing the ‘hump day’ top she was sent in PR (she opened it in a previous blog). She doesn’t disclose it as gifted however. Seriously how hard is it?!

• Angry
Reactions: 11
In her latest Instagram post she is wearing the ‘hump day’ top she was sent in PR (she opened it in a previous blog). She doesn’t disclose it as gifted however. Seriously how hard is it?!
Do you have to disclose it multiple times? Is one time not enough?

(question, not defending)

I actually think Zoe will be feeling really smug at this point.
Tanya is older, divorced, no baby, newly single.
Statistically she could get hitched and have a baby before Tanya even has a serious relationship (or meal) again.
(This statistic is obviously flawed because she’s dating Wet Wipe Deyes)

I’m putting money on Buzzy Boy getting MooMoo wifed up and pregnant before any of this lot do.
Jim might have the best chance at finding himself a wife. Or husband. No judgment here.
Alfie, Mark, Jim............. I’m watching with the popcorn ??

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Do you have to disclose it multiple times? Is one time not enough?

(question, not defending)
I believe, could be wrong, but I'm sure that every single time something appears that has been gifted or part of a previous partnership has to be declared every time it is shown. Lots of instagrammers use an *gifted a part of a previous collaboration.. type thing.

Reactions: 3
I believe, could be wrong, but I'm sure that every single time something appears that has been gifted or part of a previous partnership has to be declared every time it is shown. Lots of instagrammers use an *gifted a part of a previous collaboration.. type thing.
Declared for 12 months

Reactions: 6
I actually think Zoe will be feeling really smug at this point.
Tanya is older, divorced, no baby, newly single.
Statistically she could get hitched and have a baby before Tanya even has a serious relationship (or meal) again.
(This statistic is obviously flawed because she’s dating Wet Wipe Deyes)

I’m putting money on Buzzy Boy getting MooMoo wifed up and pregnant before any of this lot do.
Jim might have the best chance at finding himself a wife. Or husband. No judgment here.
Alfie, Mark, Jim............. I’m watching with the popcorn ??
I bet she's secretly loving it all,everyone's back to thinking zalfie are goals and if they break up then love is dead :ROFLMAO: And we all know zafie believe their own hype and that they are 'the yt couple'. Now I really dislike Poppy and Sean but Im routing for him to put a ring on it/get her pregnant in the next few months just to see her fume.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.