Zoella #3 Joe Sugg's Sister & Pet Neglector

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Doesnt she ever get bored of baths. I swear all she does is watch tv, eat junk food and sit in boiling water surrounded by her own filth with 50 different bath products in

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I knew it would be a banana shower jel / body wash type product. She's been wanting to copy that for years! Not many products compared to preview launches though.View attachment 7918

A chocolate orange and 4 foam bananas is probably her idea of 5 a day.
The packaging reminds me a lot of Niomi's range.

Reactions: 1
Good points and I actually think it's possible the answer is in the question so to speak. I think she wants kids so she can relive her childhood through them and keep on acting childish and holding on to the things she wants to but can use the kid as the front for that. And whatever age they are, she can go through all those phases again. I think she wants the fun teen/ early adult super successful Zoe phase to come back, but good luck getting that again. Plus, you're gonna have a lot of hell to go through raising a child to just get to the good parts which I don't think she's considered.

I 100% agree that the future looks bleak. It's not that we're trying to be depressing or negative nancy's but the honest truth is that it's not good. If I wasn't childfree by choice because I'm just not meant to be a parent, I would highly consider being childfree solely because of the world they'd have to live in.
Child-free all the way! Breeding in this day and age is selfish AF.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I think she's bored of Alfie's maggot and wants a threesome
View attachment 7984
so you need to hold a bunch of bananas to sell artificial banana-scented stuff???

I love peach scented stuff too! I guess now I can't no longer judge if someone walks past me smelling like bananas!

Zeella's 5-a-day is probably 5 blueberries/raspberries in a bowl of cereals.

and her 7-glasses a day, I insist, is that bathtub of water

Reactions: 2
Anyone know if there’s any truth to this?I haven’t watched it so can’t comment???‍♀
Update-Its not true,Surprise surprise :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Doesn’t surprise me. Going darker w/ her hair (more natural color), the covered pic on the 10 yr celebration board (eluding to something exciting).... Poppy always looks preggo too (the rare times I watch). It could also be an ovulation predictor rest too. I used that as a natural birth control for a bit.

Reactions: 4
It's ironic she's doing a fruity theme beauty line when actual fresh fruit hasn't touched her mouth in years. Minus the juvenile design, you couldn't find a line more opposite of Zoe. She's always putting out crappy products that are impersonal and have nothing to do with her. It's her name that's going on the said products, you would think she would care just a bit. I guess money is a great incentive when you're actively tanking your own name and brand.

Her fruity line is so underwhelming. How it's being rushed out and in conjunction with her Colourpop collab, it makes me think she is going in the dark or taking a long extended break after her birthday. She'll only surface when she either gets a ring or is pregnant.

Reactions: 6
I do feel like Tarrrrnnn and Jim splitting will spur Zalfie to split too (or at least I hope.) perhaps that’s bad of me to say and obviously I don’t want them to be hurt or anything, I’m not sadistic ? But watching Zalfie is like watching a car crash in slow motion, just waiting for the inevitable (as was Jim and Tanya) because it’s just so blatantly obvious that Z&A are at such different stages in their life, no way is Zoe getting that bump and ring she dreams of off of Alfie. Ringworm maybe, but wedding ring - no chance!

Reactions: 24
I do feel like Tarrrrnnn and Jim splitting will spur Zalfie to split too (or at least I hope.) perhaps that’s bad of me to say and obviously I don’t want them to be hurt or anything, I’m not sadistic ? But watching Zalfie is like watching a car crash in slow motion, just waiting for the inevitable (as was Jim and Tanya) because it’s just so blatantly obvious that Z&A are at such different stages in their life, no way is Zoe getting that bump and ring she dreams of off of Alfie. Ringworm maybe, but wedding ring - no chance!
The final end of the BritCrew will be Zalfie breaking up.

Reactions: 16
Plot twist Zoe dumps Alfie for Jim
Imagine the carnage.

The thing is they both wants kids (relativity soon) theres always been chemistry between them,more chemistry than theres ever been with Alfie.And Jim is definitely more mature.

Reactions: 14
Imagine the carnage.

The thing is they both wants kids (relativity soon) theres always been chemistry between them,more chemistry than theres ever been with Alfie.And Jim is definitely more mature.
Now THIS would be some good content! ?fingers crossed everyone

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.