Zoella #3 Joe Sugg's Sister & Pet Neglector

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

MONDAY
  • "Me and Alfie are going into the office. Alfie has meetings, I don't have meetings...but I like going in on Monday because it's a good start to the week. It motivates me" -- motivate her to do what? Does she does stand in the office and soak up all the motivation lol
  • Zoe adds "I will probably look through my PR Box" which Alfie adds like a head "Hashtag Gifted" then both laughed basically at ASA/CMA guidelines THIS PART REALLY PISSED ME OFFFFFFF
  • Omg, they then had the most tedious conversation in the car -- HOW DO YOU SAY JAGUAR? HOW DO YOU SAY WATER?
  • Alfie: "I have a rash", Zoe: "It's ringworm" --- STILL???
  • So Holly's job is going through Zoes PR boxes with her -- kill me instead [Btw shouldn't she have put AD in the video when she did this part, I know she mentioned it in her PB BOX but hmmm, I think she needs to??]
  • A brand set her a brunch club t-shirt probably hoping she would wear it to her launch. lol
[Zoella Beauty is ending talk...]
  • WOOOOAHHH HER MAKEUP looked patchy when she was talking about Zoella Beauty at 17:45
  • "I started thinking where I wanted Zoella Beauty to be, it;'s the project that earns me the most, is the most time-consuming and the one I have worked on the longest, now 5 years"
  • "I have decided after this year I won't be doing Zoella Beauty in its current form"
  • "I have recently launched the Zoella x ColourPop collection and it's been the most successful beauty thing I have done ever" - Really???? Very surprised as social media says different
  • "With Zoella Beauty brand...I didn't find working with my licensing company as positive as I once found it...I didn't think we had the same vision" -- Hmmmmm wish she would spill
  • "That doesn't mean I don't love those ranges coming up at the end of the year" -- of course she loves them, she loves money
  • Her relevance is going backward
  • Hopefully, the next thing she gets rid of is Alfie

Tuesday
  • It's Pancake Day -- so of course, they are cooking [and the AGA sits unused in the household that doesn't deserve it]
  • Zoe asked Alfie what he is having on his pancakes HE BLANKED HER AND LOOKED AT HIS PHONE then answered her -- #CoupleGoalz loool
  • Then they had disgusting Colorpop breakfast, afternoon tea then pizza to celebrate 1 year in the office
Thursday
  • She is still speaking to her therapist which she "looks forward to"
  • LOOOL she was talking about switching off at night and basically ending the vlog sentence

Attachments

Reactions: 10
I doubt she had much to do with the colourpop collab. They probably asked what kind of shades she wanted, they sent some over and then asked her to name them.
That is what she basically showed in her vlog last week -- she did minimal work

Reactions: 1
I doubt she had much to do with the colourpop collab. They probably asked what kind of shades she wanted, they sent some over and then asked her to name them.
Its sad as I actually think she's probably quite creative - just lazy. She'll slap her name on anything.

Reactions: 2

Yel

Yep the colourpop "collab" was probably even less work than she was used to. They just pitched the idea and she nodded once they paid her enough.

Reactions: 7
I feel like shes having some kind of crisis about turning 30 next year.She's nowhere near where she thought she would be.She'd got a failing brand/business,no friends,no ring,no bump and she's stuck with a 25 year old man child.

Reactions: 17
I feel like shes having some kind of crisis about turning 30 next year.She's nowhere near where she thought she would be.She'd got a failing brand/business,no friends,no ring,no bump and she's stuck with a 25 year old man child.
Yeah, it is her worst nightmare. I hope she realises that it isn't the end of the world to not be married or have kids when you are 30. Lots of women have children later in life now and it is fine. I feel like I repeat myself but she needs to dump Alfie, focus on herself, get healthy with her nutrition and exercise and think about where she wants her career to go. I think she is creative but she has got stuck in a rut. Makeup isn't her thing and that has been obvious for a while. I actually think she could do really good interior vlogs.

But it will take her to realise this, not her family telling her, not friends telling her, not reading it online etc. She is probably scared to make a change which is understandable as she doesn't seem to have many friends outside of Alfie's group. I remember she would talk about girls back home she was friends with. She also seems to have pushed her own family away a bit, which is a shame. She needs to ditch the people using her, the Deyes family, and form friendships with genuine people.

Also, does anyone know why she hasn't uploaded to her Zoella channel for 8 months? If she wants to ditch the Zoella brand and that is reason why, then maybe she should make the channel private. She also hasn't updated her blog since 2017.

Another add on, haha. It must be annoying for Holly to have to go through the PO Box stuff with Zoe. Not going to lie, I would feel pretty jealous if my boss was getting all that stuff when she barely does anything. Haha. I wonder does Zoe ever give some to her stuff? Or does it all just fester.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
But it will take her to realise this, not her family telling her, not friends telling her, not reading it online etc. She is probably scared to make a change which is understandable as she doesn't seem to have many friends outside of Alfie's group. I remember she would talk about girls back home she was friends with. She also seems to have pushed her own family away a bit, which is a shame. She needs to ditch the people using her, the Deyes family, and form friendships with genuine people.
This is the thing,she has to realise for herself and has to want to make a change.She's backed herself into a corner as she's literally given up everything for him,she's the one with it all to loose.However I think if she dumped him she would be the one to come out on top and get public support so to speak.

Reactions: 11
It will be very interesting this year to see their interactions especially on her birthday and up until turning 30 by next year.

If he does not propose or knock her up I am thinking she will have a major breakdown.
She seems like the type of person who puts expectations on things and it just HAS to go the way she wants it to. Unfortunately that’s not how life works lol.

Reactions: 14
If she gets pregnant this year I think we can all say that it was an ‘accident’.
A8FB3473-64AC-4D28-8534-52B450A4D613.jpeg

Reactions: 4
Yeah, it is her worst nightmare. I hope she realises that it isn't the end of the world to not be married or have kids when you are 30. Lots of women have children later in life now and it is fine. I feel like I repeat myself but she needs to dump Alfie, focus on herself, get healthy with her nutrition and exercise and think about where she wants her career to go. I think she is creative but she has got stuck in a rut. Makeup isn't her thing and that has been obvious for a while. I actually think she could do really good interior vlogs.

I agree w/ what you said. Zoe could easily turn her life around but at the end of the day I truly think Zoe is content with the current status quo...minus the fact she's still not engaged. Zoe's been in a bubble all these years so she hasn't had time to face any hardship of being an adult. She hasn't worked an actual regular job in some time and is surrounded by yes-people who enable her extreme sloth-like ways. She hasn't matured like most adults and instead she regresses as time goes on. Her 'crisis' that she's having now has to do with the fact she's going to be 30 next year and is no closer to getting that engagement ring. The ring that she thinks will magically solve everything. And if she gets that ring, she's in for a big disappointment.

The fact she's scaling back on the number of projects (which have always been in the single digits so lmao), pretending she's into bouldering, and trying to do more 'cooking' at home... This is all for one goal and it's really pathetic. The world doesn't end when you turn 30. What kind of example is she setting to her young viewers that the end goal in life for women is to be engaged to a partner who is completely checked out of the relationship? I would love to see Zoe end things with Alfie and start a new chapter but lbr she likes her hardly-working comfortable lifestyle. Zoe isn't the person who likes to learn or be challenged. At this point it's just embarrassing watching her try to throw everything in order to get a ring.

Reactions: 9
I agree w/ what you said. Zoe could easily turn her life around but at the end of the day I truly think Zoe is content with the current status quo...minus the fact she's still not engaged. Zoe's been in a bubble all these years so she hasn't had time to face any hardship of being an adult. She hasn't worked an actual regular job in some time and is surrounded by yes-people who enable her extreme sloth-like ways. She hasn't matured like most adults and instead she regresses as time goes on. Her 'crisis' that she's having now has to do with the fact she's going to be 30 next year and is no closer to getting that engagement ring. The ring that she thinks will magically solve everything. And if she gets that ring, she's in for a big disappointment.

The fact she's scaling back on the number of projects (which have always been in the single digits so lmao), pretending she's into bouldering, and trying to do more 'cooking' at home... This is all for one goal and it's really pathetic. The world doesn't end when you turn 30. What kind of example is she setting to her young viewers that the end goal in life for women is to be engaged to a partner who is completely checked out of the relationship? I would love to see Zoe end things with Alfie and start a new chapter but lbr she likes her hardly-working comfortable lifestyle. Zoe isn't the person who likes to learn or be challenged. At this point it's just embarrassing watching her try to throw everything in order to get a ring.
It is ironic as it seems that is the complete opposite of what Alfie wants (her throwing in the towel with the makeup line). He seems to be drawn to people that are independent and have their own projects, up for fun etc.

Reactions: 4
No mention of Louise in Zoe’s inspiring women list I see ?

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Agreed with above comments.
They are both incompatible. Nothing will mend their relationship at this point. Zoe lives in this “fantasy” world thinking engagement will automatically make them a loving and happy couple.
It - Will - NOT - Solve - Anything !!!

Then! If she thinks adding a baby into the equation HAAA HAAA HAAA... they would experience hell with the hardships and responsibility that brings along. They do not understand anything.

They are literally teenagers. I can’t wait for the major wake up calls they get!

Reactions: 7
It is ironic as it seems that is the complete opposite of what Alfie wants (her throwing in the towel with the makeup line). He seems to be drawn to people that are independent and have their own projects, up for fun etc.
I think Alfie is drawn to those types of people because they're out there doing things he thinks would be cool for the 'gram. Not necessarily because he himself aspires to be those things. It's all superficial with that lot. Alfie is a lot like Zoe in that he's comfortable in his own ways and doesn't like to think outside the box. It's why his projects are always so half-assed. Like Zoe, he wants the money for the bare minimum effort but thrown in with all the flashy gadgets that will be used once.

I know Alfie isn't that smart by any means but even he has to realize that Zoe giving up on her Zoella Beauty right before she's turning 30 screams of "I want a marriage proposal now!" It's going to be painful watching these two throughout this year with one desperately wanting a stupid ring and the other trying to find the ways to delay the inevitable. I guess having a 'business' together was Zoe's insurance that Alfie can't worm his way out of the relationship so easily. That's right, you want to trap a man through desperation. It's a recipe for a successful relationship... said no one ever.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I don’t want anyone to think that I don’t love these final two launches that will come out because I do.

Of course you do Zoe. She’s hardly going to say the last two are tit is she, she still wants to sell them.

Her calling Alfie out on his ringworm and making him squirm was the highlight of the video

• Haha
Reactions: 11
At this point they are like brother and sister.

No babies are coming from this, that is for sure.

He probably says 'ew' if he catches sight of her naked.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.