Zoella #3 Joe Sugg's Sister & Pet Neglector

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Some people never get cold sores at all. We can all have the virus in our bodies but in some it lies dormant and in some people is shows itself.

There are two strains of herpes simplex virus (HSV), but the strain usually responsible for cold sores is known as herpes simplex virus type 1 (HSV-1). Most of us already harbour this virus, indeed estimates suggest that 67% of the world’s population under 50 is infected with HSV-1. In many cases, people become infected during childhood, and once this happens you carry the virus for life.

However, not everyone who has HSV-1 gets cold sores. In fact most people who carry the virus aren’t actually aware of it because it causes them no symptoms at all. That’s because the herpes simplex virus becomes dormant and has the ability to hide from the body’s immune system. Cold sores occur when something triggers the virus and causes it to reactivate.

I always feel sorry for people who do get them regularly.
Ooo so they're just something that happens and you can't really stop/prevent it? So even if zoe did start to have a healthier lifestyle and replaced all her lip products she'd still get them?

Also why am I so invested in coldsores?? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Why does she have an aga oven when the little cooking she does is done in the other oven she has :unsure:

Reactions: 1
Ooo so they're just something that happens and you can't really stop/prevent it? So even if zoe did start to have a healthier lifestyle and replaced all her lip products she'd still get them?

Also why am I so invested in coldsores?? :ROFLMAO:
She could change her lifestyle and take lysine with vit c and not ever get them again. Doctors don't want to shout about supplements because they are not taught enough about nutrition. After years of no answers with NHS doc visits while living in the UK and dermatologists both NHS and private, I found a GP here in the US who is a naturopathic doctor covered by insurance and fully schooled etc and always advises Lysine. It works like a charm. I was getting them several times a year and since blasting them with lysine a few years ago I have not had one since. If Zoe has bad outbreaks a preventative dose of the amino acid would probably help. I will bang on about it to anyone and bore them stoopid because that one doc visit changed my life!

Reactions: 9

Yel

So many are are unhappy with their zoella pallet on twitter. People saying pallet is damaged, items missing, wrong items, packaging damaged and orders missing. I don't know how it's got so messy with such an experienced makeup company. Everything always ends up so troublesome!

Even people with Sugg as their username and her photo are pissed.

Not sure sure where this thread showed up, but lol -

• Haha
So many are are unhappy with their zoella pallet on twitter. People saying pallet is damaged, items missing, wrong items, packaging damaged and orders missing. I don't know how it's got so messy with such an experienced makeup company. Everything always ends up so troublesome!

Even people with Sugg as their username and her photo are pissed.

Not sure sure where this thread showed up, but lol -

View attachment 7542
The comment underneath made me lol
AC2D8853-7D2B-4DB4-9979-66CE9317C2F7.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I'm still getting over the fact she put a milkybar in banana bread... does that even... how does that even work?

Reactions: 6
I'm still getting over the fact she put a milkybar in banana bread... does that even... how does that even work?
It’s grim ? I just don’t think white chocolate goes in banana bread. Dark choc chips are lovely and I sometimes add them to mine when I make it but surely white choc will be so sickly sweet? Sultanas or nuts work, but that’s too healthy for Zoe ?

I keep getting adverts for coldsore cream now and I can only think it’s because I’ve visited this thread ? Zoe’s coldsore spreading out across the Internet...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Cold sores can be passed on through kissing though right?

I’ve never known Alfie to have one[emoji848]
That's the point. I could kiss someone with one and probably wouldn't get it, I've never had one. Alfie's like me and it lies dormant. Some people are just unlucky. She is one of them.

Reactions: 4
Zoe’s people who inspire her insta stories for Women’s day were such a load of tit.Most of the people are either in some way related to her or she’s paying them to be her friend aka her staff?

Reactions: 8
RIP Zoella Beauty - she’s finally put the nail in the coffin even though it died years ago

Zoe’s people who inspire her insta stories for Women’s day were such a load of tit.Most of the people are either in some way related to her or she’s paying them to be her friend aka her staff[emoji849]
Right, I was like yawwwwwn

Does she know anyone who isn't working for her??? Or any NON white women????

I've been to Brighton y'all. They exist

Reactions: 7
Right, I was like yawwwwwn

Does she know anyone who isn't working for her??? Or any NON white women????

I've been to Brighton y'all. They exist
I noticed Louise wasn’t on there either - that friendship has definitely ended even if Louise believes it hasn’t

Reactions: 8
That vlog seemed like a repeat of the last vlog lol nothing new! Finally she’s ending the zoella beauty. We shall see what crappy thing she decides to do next. She did say she wanted to do more callabs.
I also think she is ending that because perhaps she is expecting to get engaged and pregnant. Probably won’t happen ?

Reactions: 6
Listening to her saying that Zoella Beauty is ending, her saying there were differences in vision for where she and SLG wanted to take the brands, her saying it was no longer a positive experience, as much as that sounds like a PR statement. Creative differences is always the polite way of saying they no longer get on.

I do wonder how much finances come into it. Zoe says she don’t get formulations, new products she wants, that’s usually because of money. How much new product development costs, and how seemingly cheap the Zoella beauty products are to make - Just off the shelf formulations, as opposed to anything original. SLG would surely be willing to fund NPD if there was good sales prospects etc. But we know Zoella doesn’t sell like to used to, so SLG were less likely to make money back on anything major in terms of NPD. Also maybe SLG offered a new contract, but on reduced financial terms for Zoe given her reduced selling power, and Zoe didn’t want to agree to less money.

But as @Gigglez says, and I thought when watching, she is rather hoping for ring and a bump as soon as possible and would rather spend her time with a baby and wedding planning than saying yes to colour schemes for packaging.

Yel

Hang on the zoella colourpop thing was the most successful launch shes ever had. It still hasn't sold out of anything and loads are getting damaged ones in the post :eek:

Just had a quick skim and her eyes darting all over the place about it being her choice and how much she loves the new collection are telling. I can't take any more than two mins of this at double speed!

"I hand on heart love the new range" just like she loved the advent calendar

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Hang on the zoella colourpop thing was the most successful launch shes ever had. It still hasn't sold out of anything and loads are getting damaged ones in the post
If ColourPop is the most successful beauty launch, either she is talking absolute bull, or no wonder SLG don’t want to work with Zoe anymore if the product ranges have been that poor selling.

Yel

If ColourPop is the most successful beauty launch, either she is talking absolute bull, or no wonder SLG don’t want to work with Zoe anymore if the product ranges have been that poor selling.
I'm guessing she's so disconnected from it all she's just judging it from the launch party and how easy it was to make. Then ignoring the bad sales and unhappy customers. She probably gets paid the same regardless of how many they sell or are returned so can see why she wouldn't care about silly little things like that.

Reactions: 11
Hang on the zoella colourpop thing was the most successful launch shes ever had. It still hasn't sold out of anything and loads are getting damaged ones in the post :eek:

Just had a quick skim and her eyes darting all over the place about it being her choice and how much she loves the new collection are telling. I can't take any more than two mins of this at double speed!

"I hand on heart love the new range" just like she loved the advent calendar
View attachment 7628
I doubt she had much to do with the colourpop collab. They probably asked what kind of shades she wanted, they sent some over and then asked her to name them.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.