Zoella #3 Joe Sugg's Sister & Pet Neglector

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her makeup drives me mad. It is so heavy and flat. It is like in the video of William posted a few days ago where he says why does she use 'dewy' foundation then just lards on a ton of matte powder. It is so cakey and as for her eyebrows. Not surprised at all the colourpop isn't doing well as her own look just is completely uninspiring.

Reactions: 9
Zoe is not ageing well at all. She looks dreadful in that newest vlog. The dark hair does nothing for her.

Reactions: 4
she don't even know if that banana cake was done baking but she had a stupid Corny-invited book with recipes. Yup...

and we're the bullies

well, anyone wants to help poor Zoe? to score some girl guides/boy scouts points?

Edit: screw that girl guides points

wth is this!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Lol electric blue all over the lid and under the eye, she might as well paint her whole face blue.
That cold sore had holes! I can just imagine all that lipstick she smeared on seeping into those cold sore holes. ?

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Someone left this comment on her vlog...

About cold sores, once you get one you will always get them. But since they are to do with your immunity, try adding more fruit and veg, and home cooked meals to your diet rather than take-aways. You should probably bin old lip product too as they'll have the bacteria on them. Then start using lip products with a cotton bud. If you get them when you are stressed, try adding regular exercise to your lifestyle to get more endorphins and take down your stress levels. x

I wonder will it stay up or get deleted.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
You guys are sensible but if Zoe is reading, take some advice from a 31 year old GP who eats well and exercises and is never “run down”
- You’re getting cold sores because your body is run down. Eat better, including plenty of vitamin c.

- Do NOT put lip products over your coldsore. It’ll not only irritate them but you’re constantly spreading the infection back to yourself.

- If you’re actually enjoying climbing, that’s brilliant. Try and stick to a routine and find another exercise you like to mix it up. Pilates, running and ariel yoga are my favourites. Give them a go.

- Drink water. Lots of water. Please.

Reactions: 14
Saw this pic on Twitter. It must be the new fruity range coming out soon. This pic just shows that the team does all the works. She just looks through all the designs.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just been looking on twitter and there are loads of complaints about how one of the shades in the eyeshadow palette has been damaged on arrival, from the looks of things it’s the same shade in every palette - Sundae Funday? Doesn’t really reflect very well on Zoe or Colourpop tbh!

Reactions: 1
In reference to the bouldering, I really don’t understand her... she only left a clip in the vlog where she’s scared to climb, but we know from Alfie’s stories she climbed to the top...
It’s like she is proud of being pathetic and thinks excelling in physical activity is not something to be proud of.
She just wants people to baby her.
Idk it’s so weird!

Reactions: 12

Yel

Just been looking on twitter and there are loads of complaints about how one of the shades in the eyeshadow palette has been damaged on arrival, from the looks of things it’s the same shade in every palette - Sundae Funday? Doesn’t really reflect very well on Zoe or Colourpop tbh!
It's not sounding good. As well as people complaining that the best part of it (the milk packaging) is arriving in a state. Not surprising as it's shipped in a jiffy bag.

Reactions: 10
In Zoe's defence, people's orders arriving damaged is not on her at all. That's an issue with ColourPop and their distribution.

Reactions: 20
Can't believe that Colorpop, a big brand, ships cosmetics products in jiffy bags for overseas orders ?
That's a big no no.
I have purchased different brands of cosmetics online many times. None of them were sent in jiffy bags.
Even domestic orders come in boxes full with air cushion films.

Reactions: 21
Can't believe that Colorpop, a big brand, ships cosmetics products in jiffy bags for overseas orders ?
That's a big no no.
I have purchased different brands of cosmetics online many times. None of them were sent in jiffy bags.
Even domestic orders come in boxes full with air cushion films.
Before when I've ordered from ColourPop, I've received it in a box! A cute box too - very colourful!
Shows how worthy they think Zoe's collection is then if they won't package it correctly! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Yel

Before when I've ordered from ColourPop, I've received it in a box! A cute box too - very colourful!
Shows how worthy they think Zoe's collection is then if they won't package it correctly! :ROFLMAO:
This inadequate packaging might be because they had to offer free worldwide delivery because of her UK fanbase and something had to be cut to cover the free delivery. Who knows, but I doubt they do this for all their normal orders

Reactions: 21
Someone left this comment on her vlog...

About cold sores, once you get one you will always get them. But since they are to do with your immunity, try adding more fruit and veg, and home cooked meals to your diet rather than take-aways. You should probably bin old lip product too as they'll have the bacteria on them. Then start using lip products with a cotton bud. If you get them when you are stressed, try adding regular exercise to your lifestyle to get more endorphins and take down your stress levels. x

I wonder will it stay up or get deleted.
Are cold sores something you either get or you don't? Because at my low point I didn't have a healthy lifestyle (literally didn't leave the house for the month) and never got one. I don't have expensive face wash or an extensive skin routine and I've only ever had one and that was over 10 years ago. Do you think she keeps getting them because she uses the same lip products and doesn't disinfect/through them away?

Also LOL at a subscriber of hers telling her to have the most basic of healthy lifestyles to stop getting them :ROFLMAO:

Are cold sores something you either get or you don't? Because at my low point I didn't have a healthy lifestyle (literally didn't leave the house for the month) and never got one. I don't have expensive face wash or an extensive skin routine and I've only ever had one and that was over 10 years ago. Do you think she keeps getting them because she uses the same lip products and doesn't disinfect/through them away?

Also LOL at a subscriber of hers telling her to have the most basic of healthy lifestyles to stop getting them :ROFLMAO:
Some people never get cold sores at all. We can all have the virus in our bodies but in some it lies dormant and in some people is shows itself.

There are two strains of herpes simplex virus (HSV), but the strain usually responsible for cold sores is known as herpes simplex virus type 1 (HSV-1). Most of us already harbour this virus, indeed estimates suggest that 67% of the world’s population under 50 is infected with HSV-1. In many cases, people become infected during childhood, and once this happens you carry the virus for life.

However, not everyone who has HSV-1 gets cold sores. In fact most people who carry the virus aren’t actually aware of it because it causes them no symptoms at all. That’s because the herpes simplex virus becomes dormant and has the ability to hide from the body’s immune system. Cold sores occur when something triggers the virus and causes it to reactivate.

I always feel sorry for people who do get them regularly.

Some people never get cold sores at all. We can all have the virus in our bodies but in some it lies dormant and in some people is shows itself.

There are two strains of herpes simplex virus (HSV), but the strain usually responsible for cold sores is known as herpes simplex virus type 1 (HSV-1). Most of us already harbour this virus, indeed estimates suggest that 67% of the world’s population under 50 is infected with HSV-1. In many cases, people become infected during childhood, and once this happens you carry the virus for life.

However, not everyone who has HSV-1 gets cold sores. In fact most people who carry the virus aren’t actually aware of it because it causes them no symptoms at all. That’s because the herpes simplex virus becomes dormant and has the ability to hide from the body’s immune system. Cold sores occur when something triggers the virus and causes it to reactivate.

I always feel sorry for people who do get them regularly.
Cold sores can be passed on through kissing though right?

I’ve never known Alfie to have one[emoji848]

Reactions: 1
In Zoe's defence, people's orders arriving damaged is not on her at all. That's an issue with ColourPop and their distribution.
Of course not but people will see she’s slapped her name on it and just think oh she‘s happy to associate herself with shite products... you know? like I agree it’s nothing to do with her but still it’s going to reflect on her regardless and after all the scandals she’s got herself embroiled in its hardly as if she needs to link herself to another one so it’s a shame really!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.