Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Apple In My Pie

VIP Member
I do feel like Tarrrrnnn and Jim splitting will spur Zalfie to split too (or at least I hope.) perhaps that’s bad of me to say and obviously I don’t want them to be hurt or anything, I’m not sadistic ? But watching Zalfie is like watching a car crash in slow motion, just waiting for the inevitable (as was Jim and Tanya) because it’s just so blatantly obvious that Z&A are at such different stages in their life, no way is Zoe getting that bump and ring she dreams of off of Alfie. Ringworm maybe, but wedding ring - no chance!

Reactions: 24

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
View attachment 8863
Is she JOKING!!!!! With that caption, they were in bloody first class!!!! Boohoo poor me I hate flying first class being pampered and waited on hand and foot.
“I couldn’t believe I was there exploring the streets of New York......”
NOW LET ME STOP YOU RIGHT THERE ZOELLA.
You went to bed, you ordered pizza and went to bed 🙄
followed by McDonald’s and bed,
a few Instagram pictures and.... bed.
Behave yourself with your full on lies woman!!!

Alfie.
Views are down, engagement is down. So
My mum buys our future children presents” you’re an embarrassment Dickhead Deyes .
I suppose you might as well get some use out of her before you break up,
and tell Amanda to keep the receipt for those books 🙂

• Heart
  • Haha

Burritobowl

She went out and did some physical activity! I’m actually a bit impressed.

View attachment 6886
I Don´t know why this makes me upset...She is affraid of EVERYTHING! But also she isn´t.
She is affraid of heights but back in the Dubai Vlogs she was showing how pettite she is by making Marcus and Alfie throw her up the air like a child.
She is affraid of travelling alone (or even travelling at all) but goes to all her sponssored trips.
Going on vacation with Alfie maker her anxious but inviting him to live with her was okey.

I also hate how she expects praise after everything she does. Wenever she does pizza (or generaly does anything) I picture things like this:
Everyone- 'WUUU u go girl, u open a can with you tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny hands!
Alfie- 'guiiizzz she licherally opened a can, like Shoee has licherally the tiniest hands in the whole wolldddd'
Zoe- 'DID U SEEE DA' DID YA', BUT DID YA'?
silent laugh

• Haha
  • Wow

cherry198

VIP Member
I like that she just had to ensure people knew SHE was asked first. That she was the first choice and that anyone after her are just backup options.
She honestly believes her own hype.Ill never be over the fact both she and Alfie said their relationship changed the shape of yt

• Haha
Reactions: 23

sonnenschein8

#3YearChallenge

Dear anyone feeling down that you can’t eat pizza and laze on the sofa every day and stay slim as Zoe does....... it’s all on the inside people!!!!! This girl is rotting [emoji23]

• Wow
  • Haha

Sabbie

VIP Member
If I had Zoe's income my skin would not look like that. I have decades on her and my skin does not look that bad. She's nearly 30 and in her prime. It's poor nutrition and poor hydration. What's wrong with pointing that out considering she is influencing a ton of young girls?

Gigglez

These “content” creators film the most boring shit. Alfie/Joe/Zoe all had the same exact day vlog. I find it hilarious Joe and Alfie cut out Zoe from a ton of footage in their vlogs though. ?
Also I noticed in Alfie’s vlog whilst they are at the mansion sitting on the couches and Dianne starts talking you can see Zoe clench her jaw. ? She is SO jealous.
After Joe&Dianne left Zoe gets hiccups and keeps saying how she hates them, I am thinking she’s referring to J&D rather than the hiccups.
Zoe just seemed so out of place during that whole group interaction.
(ugh I have so much to discuss)
So J&D on their instastories were learning a new dance together and it’s so cute to be honest, you can tell they love doing things together and are in that lustful stage. Whilst Alfie is out at the Brits being pathetic but at least still out, chatting it up with girls he probably wish he could date, and more than likely, Zoe is sunken into the couch watching Elf fuming and hating everyone around her.
The jealousy is coming out! I am glad Dianne is around to burst Zoe’s little bubble ?

Reactions: 22

invisibleotter

Chatty Member
Anyone else think Alfie has the hots for Dianne, he genuinely seemed like he wanted to get in there.

He filmed her far more than Zoe, he was helping her with her bags to the car, winning her that Teddy and then made the point of reminding her about before they left. Also how he carried Dianne off the wall on his shoulders and let Zoe jump even though it was clear she wanted someone to lift her down.

Its actually interesting to Alfie around a woman who's not his sister and not Zoe. If Zoe notices I doubt there will be another Joanne visit for some time.

• Haha

Apple In My Pie

VIP Member
I keep getting adverts for coldsore cream now and I can only think it’s because I’ve visited this thread ? Zoe’s coldsore spreading out across the Internet...

• Haha
  • Wow

cherry198

VIP Member
Is Zoe faking liking Dianne and Just using her for the views. As she dose't like anyone that she can't instantly turn into the new Poppy or Mark. Would she be the type to try and ruin Joe and Dianne's relationships as she upset and jealous?
Well she’s definitely using her and her relationship with Joe for views but I can’t tell if she actually likes her or not.I can tell you that she definitely won’t be becoming the new Poppy anytime soon though.I think the more serious Joe and Diannes relationship gets the more she’ll hate her:LOL: This moment from ?Joes vlog killed me as nobody ever calls them out on their shit but Dianne did:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart

sonnenschein8

Alfie complaining that this is what their “swimmin’ powh” did to the grass and laughing about it....

Well it wouldn’t have done that if you didn’t leave it to go stagnant for months instead of clearing it away like a responsible adult and homeowner!!! Guarantee they just chucked it away which is so awful, if looked after that could have been used for years. They treat everything they have as disposable and money has made them so ugly.

• Angry
  • Sick

Yoko

Chatty Member
Nearly 30 and putting her name to what looks like a children’s make up kit! ??‍♀ And then she questions her life ?

• Haha
  • Heart

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
I initially thought it was supposed to be a talent agency.Hence why Alfie left gleam when Caspar and Joe did.Except they actually did set up a management company,got financial backing from a large investor and seem to have made a steady start.
The thing about Joe and Caspar is they knew they couldn’t do it alone, so their investor partner was IMG, one of this biggest talent management groups going. Full of experts with the knowledge of talent management and business operations. Compared to Zoe and Alfie who only have knowledge of the local takeaways

• Haha

leigh213

VIP Member
You guys are all sick . A bunch of internet bullies . Coming online everyday commenting shit making someone feel so bad about them selves . What if she has a bad skin ? Why do u care if she has a worse diet ? Her life , her choices who are you ? 14 year old making someone feel shit . Thatsss very helpful. I have been watching zoella . Like someother ppl i dont like certain stuff But that doesnt give me right to write shit about her . Move on lol if you dont like her . Watch something else . Do some thin better in your life instead of making this girl feel shit about herself. Dont like her then why do u even stalk her and come here everyday write about that may be hit that unfollow button her on insta. GET WELL SOON BUDDIES .you all will regret later in life and will be embarresed about writeing shit about someone. now dont come and target me because interenet bullies cant harm me :) .
Get well soon? Are we ill?
For one thing, I'd argue that most of us here are a good bit above age 14 and have been following these people longer than you have and we just want to see the fall of pure scammers who have lost any appreciation they had for their fans or senses of decency to live by.

IMO, it's not just a gossip page, it's a place to document every crooked thing people do, in the hopes more and more will find it and quit funneling their money and supporting these lifestyles.

With that, good day. Might wanna download the grammarly app.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

sburton

So what pizza chain do we think she collaborated with for her new launch? She says it’s something she uses every day and a favourite brand for years, so definitely can’t be skincare or makeup ;)

• Haha

thenomad

VIP Member
Real talk, why does Zoe want a kid in addition to a ring. I know in the past she’s expressed desire to be a mum but she can barely take care of herself and doing the bare minimum for Nala is a such a big chore for her. Even if she has an army of nannies, her personal free time is going to be limited. The same girl who takes most of the year off wants to be a mother which is a 24/7 job? I doubt Amanda and Nick will be keen on Alfie and Zoe dumping the baby off whenever they need a time out to be parents. And I can see those two abusing that privilege easily.

Also, I know she loves looking back and reminiscing on her past but the future her children will have is going to be drastically different. I know some people believe the Earth is flat and climate change isn’t real but as someone who works in a sector of science... The future certainly looks bleak and it’s been a serious discussion my partner and I have been having. Do we want to bring children into this world knowing their future that has a high probablitly of food/water shortages, famine, extreme weather, etc.

• Heart

yui0902

Can't believe that Colorpop, a big brand, ships cosmetics products in jiffy bags for overseas orders ?
That's a big no no.
I have purchased different brands of cosmetics online many times. None of them were sent in jiffy bags.
Even domestic orders come in boxes full with air cushion films.