Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Doobeedoo

Chatty Member
I’ve never really noticed before but has she always had a lisp at the end of words?! Or is that something she has started to do?

Gigglez

Didn’t she mention in an Instagram story she was uploading a vlog this Sunday? Haven’t seen a video yet, laziness strikes again ?

cherry198

VIP Member
Anyone know if there’s any truth to this?I haven’t watched it so can’t comment???‍♀
Update-Its not true,Surprise surprise :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

BustySinclair

Chatty Member
Anyone see on instagram Zoe actually visited Joe in his house!!!! It's a bloody miracle she left her bed let alone Brighton. All she did was show her fruit range that Joe had in his bathroom, cause she probably wants to try get the Joanne minions to buy it cause its not selling.

Also the picture she took Joe looks so uncomfortable in it. You can see the forced smiles from both him and Dianne. They have clearly had enough of her using them for views.
View attachment 9157
What a disgusting photo. What is that filter all about? Makes their skin look way more textured than it actually is.

DevilsAdvocate

It is fun and quirky. And aimed at 10 year olds. Anyone genuinely interested in make up or who uses it daily, doesn't give a toss whether it's got fried eggs on it, it's whether the product is good.
I have a salon and employ a make up artist,if I gave her that to work with she'd be like WTF is this crap? ? She'd probably think I'd raided boots 3 for 2 sale gifts.

If she wants to continue ripping off kids that's fair enough, but to be honest, if she'd gone down a different route and made the packaging more grown up, she could have been on to a good thing and launched a better business to see her through her YouTube decline. Simpler packaging would have appealed to more people, even people who don't watch YouTube or care who she is would have been more inclined to buy it.
Meh I disagree, I don't think it's aimed at 10 year olds.. I'm 26 and I think its cute and will be getting a few pieces. You're SO serious about this after her having written one post to announce the colab, not everything is that deep hun.. maybe she likes that packaging and she's not existing to please you and what you think she should do. Being this triggered about someone you've never met must be exhausting!

invisibleotter

Chatty Member
Does anyone know any good youtuber who do videos on the British youtuber fails, cause I really want to see some ones on Zoella's scandels over the years. I like Jackmaate. So one's like him, inabber gdfilms and imallexx are a bit boring just looking for funny commentators who might comment on what is going to be a colour pop or Alfies most recent podcast flop.