Zoe Whelan... Are we feelin'?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw Lynn Kelly out before Xmas with her fella in a wine bar she is nothing like her pics even my fella said it she walked in like she owned the place taken pics the lot demanded to move sits from outside to the indoors shocking I asked the manager about this and he said the owner pays her money and gives her freebies for the promotion I was like wtf these businesses need to just stop feeding these narsasictic fuckers lol
Is there a thread on Lynn? I see she’s on the Meg for everything for her new home today’s beg is for kettles 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
There are rumored stories that Zoe is engaged to Jean Bernard the French man. Anyone to verify this?

Reactions: 1
Found these the other day when I was having a look at that whiskey company she out in Miami with. Not sure if they've been posted before. Long read but v. interesting. The lad that runs it is a complete con man and the whiskey thing is basically a big scam. He's ran away with millions from dodgy schemes before, nice to know whose money they're out there on. Are we surprised though :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Found these the other day when I was having a look at that whiskey company she out in Miami with. Not sure if they've been posted before. Long read but v. interesting. The lad that runs it is a complete con man and the whiskey thing is basically a big scam. He's ran away with millions from dodgy schemes before, nice to know whose money they're out there on. Are we surprised though :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

wow great detective work! interesting read. wonder if they did donate the 2 million to charity as she mentioned on her stories or is that why she can replace her louis vuitton that got stolen so quickly and easily without a blink!!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
wow great detective work! interesting read. wonder if they did donate the 2 million to charity as she mentioned on her stories or is that why she can replace her louis vuitton that got stolen so quickly and easily without a blink!!
2 million is a lot of money to scam 😱

Reactions: 1
Tha
Haha thanks girl. She’s a spoofer to even mention that bag, if it’s that black Louis fanny pack that got stolen it wasn’t real, they weren’t even available and were completely sold out for months at the time she started sporting it 👀

I just saw the bill on her story from the dinner 10k is crazy money 😱
Not to be ‘THAT’ person but we’re still in a pandemic with so many people struggling and that’s a receipt she’s posting.... 🤮

Reckon it’s money laundering as well as scamming, insane amount of money going through that dodgey whiskey business

Reactions: 7
Jesus that’s some article to mention the whiskey company in so much detail, that man has a lot of info on them lads! Zoe is a beautiful girl and doesn’t need to be getting caught up in that carry on.
She could have a great career ahead of she stuck to the decent route

Reactions: 2
Jesus that’s some article to mention the whiskey company in so much detail, that man has a lot of info on them lads! Zoe is a beautiful girl and doesn’t need to be getting caught up in that carry on.
She's a stunning girl, she could have had a really decent modelling career I think if she wasn't a big messer. She's better looking than most of the commercial models in Ireland that are working non-stop imo

• Haha
Read back on the thread here and you will see that being around undesirables doesn't appear to be new to Zoe

I don’t know why people are surprised she’s gone down that road, her mother is with a druglord , pretty sure her dad went to prison, she has three previous car claims and she went out with one of the Murrays , she is stunning but it seems everything she’s involved with is dodgy

Reactions: 6
I do not think it is wise of Zoe to be posting photo's of her resort in Mexico considering her past links and associates. Hopefully she stays within the confines of her resort and not out parading in the open. Kinahan's not exactly flavor of the month over there

Reactions: 2
I may have missed this but how is she travelling between the US and the Caribbean with her brother and these whiskey people - like what is the connection, she doesn’t seem to be working for them? They seem to be living in hotels and every day living the highlife. How can hangers on be funded like that ?
She’s a very attractive girl and her mam is too (dark eyes and features very striking) but wouldn’t consider her model level unless it was fitness modelling - she has neither a high fashion physique or look or a commercial model in my opinion (she’s got almost a bikini model physique, very lean). She would have been a great pick for the Lifestyle Sports campaign rather than influencers who openly admit to never exercising 🙄

Reactions: 5
I agree with the above. Zoe has wider hips and stronger legs than traditional high street models. She also has a rounder face with less defined cheekbone structure. She is not on the same level as someone like Thalia Heffernan or a typical 23-24 inch waist, 5 foot 10 European model. However, she is well suited to swimwear modelling like Danny from the Scripts ex girlfriend Anne de Paula. She needed an avenue into the industry and when Niall Horan and her ended she went down the wrong track. I don't think Jean Bernard stayed around too long from what I now hear. Zoe will soon realize that when you lie down with stray dogs dont be surprised if you get flees!