Zoe Whelan... Are we feelin'?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
someone start one
Here you go

Reactions: 1
Looks like jay has had a tough week going by his instagram posts about dusting himself down. I wonder did Zoe get caught getting up to no good!
Is there a tattle thread for him? Dont know much about him but he has 26.9K followers!

Is there a tattle thread for him? Dont know much about him but he has 26.9K followers!
Jay has been jet setting across the globe this week with a visit to the Bahamas where he has family. Seems to be flying solo. Moral of the story for Zoe is not to get caught drinking another man's whiskey!

Looks like they must have broken up 😱
Zoe was still on Jay's private jet with Ian and others landing in Belfast today. She seems to be a model/show woman for the company and not in a relationship with any of the men or at least an open one!

Zoe was still on Jay's private jet with Ian and others landing in Belfast today. She seems to be a model/show woman for the company and not in a relationship with any of the men or at least an open one!
I must of missed her in the videos

The only proof I ever saw of her supposedly being with that Ian guy was one day on the beach in Mexico or somewhere a few months ago and they were kind of cuddling on a sun lounger. She sometimes posted then that she missed him or loved him etc but suppose you could say that about a friend too

I don't think she was with Ian. She was in miami on her own for ages by the looks of things. And Ian was other places. That looked like a different girl on the jet not Zoe.

Reactions: 2
I don't think she was with Ian. She was in miami on her own for ages by the looks of things. And Ian was other places. That looked like a different girl on the jet not Zoe.
There were two women on the jet. A lady who is an actress in the West End and a lady very similar in appearance to Zoe, pink leggings, muscular legs and black hair.