Zoe Whelan... Are we feelin'?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It seems ST, Suz and Lynn Kelly are the influencers that Zoe is most in contact with. I am sure the Level 5 restrictions may result in Brown Thomas been closed which may come as an inconvenience to her shopping schedule once her quarantine is over!

Does any have any background of Saffron T? She has over 40k followers so presume it’s ok to name her but don’t want to get in trouble. Seems to have endless cash...

Reactions: 3
Does any have any background of Saffron T? She has over 40k followers so presume it’s ok to name her but don’t want to get in trouble. Seems to have endless cash...
I was honestly wondering the same as she’s not working at all so how can she afford staying in Spain that long

Reactions: 2
She was reported as to have been a contender for Love Island before Maura Higgins was identified as the token Irish lass out to steal Tommy Fury from under the noses of Molly Mae. I think Zoe would have caused carnage in the villa with every man chasing after her although Michael would have accused her past behaviour of been childish. Michael's background as a Fire Fighter would come into use as Zoe is on fire in her recent gram shots.

She was reported as to have been a contender for Love Island before Maura Higgins was identified as the token Irish lass out to steal Tommy Fury from under the noses of Molly Mae. I think Zoe would have caused carnage in the villa with every man chasing after her although Michael would have accused her past behaviour of been childish. Michael's background as a Fire Fighter would come into use as Zoe is on fire in her recent gram shots.
Tommy fury & molly Mae weren’t in the villa when saffy t was rumored to be going in. Wrong year! I think Zoe’s fame if she got any would be very short lived with all her connections to the gangland scene here. The papers would rip her to shreads

Reactions: 5
Tommy fury & molly Mae weren’t in the villa when saffy t was rumored to be going in. Wrong year! I think Zoe’s fame if she got any would be very short lived with all her connections to the gangland scene here. The papers would rip her to shreads
My mistake although usually there is a casting of some sorts and they wanted an Irish girl although ST was linked for this year's show before Covid. The papers would have to be careful as Zoe has no criminal record and does not hang around with too may lowlifes. Again I think the McGregor story would pay her a few bob and certainly would be news worthy. Imagine been a not so secret lover of the worlds most famous fighter etc. Look at Rebecca Loos and David Beckham!

Reactions: 1
My mistake although usually there is a casting of some sorts and they wanted an Irish girl although ST was linked for this year's show before Covid. The papers would have to be careful as Zoe has no criminal record and does not hang around with too may lowlifes. Again I think the McGregor story would pay her a few bob and certainly would be news worthy. Imagine been a not so secret lover of the worlds most famous fighter etc. Look at Rebecca Loos and David Beckham!
They would just reference her as a Dublin model like they’ve done before. She and her fam were mentioned quite a lot on the Irish gangland chat. She’s stunning looking but I doubt mc Gregors paying her, still plenty of yokes who would throw themselves at him for free

They would just reference her as a Dublin model like they’ve done before. She and her fam were mentioned quite a lot on the Irish gangland chat. She’s stunning looking but I doubt mc Gregors paying her, still plenty of yokes who would throw themselves at him for free
Is there a thread on here for Irish gangland? Can you link or whah to search

Haven't her and her brother been swanning around London all week in and out of posh bars and then she treated herself to a new gold iPhone from idesigngold. They're not cheap some of the richest footballers in the world have been supplied by the same chap.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Haven't her and her brother been swanning around London all week in and out of posh bars and then she treated herself to a new gold iPhone from idesigngold. They're not cheap some of the richest footballers in the world have been supplied by the same chap.
Zoe picked a strange time to go over to London. November is usually chilly with the odd dusting of snow! She also bought a golden tiara by the looks of it. Her appearance on the latest Lifestyle Sports Ad has served her well it seems.

Zoe picked a strange time to go over to London. November is usually chilly with the odd dusting of snow! She also bought a golden tiara by the looks of it. Her appearance on the latest Lifestyle Sports Ad has served her well it seems.
Commercially has that been her modelling highlight?
If I find link I will post here but back when her and her gangster "friend" were found with drugs it was her apartment, addressed at the Beacon? Rent for a young girl at the time would be a heavy luxury no?

What does Zoe do? She has a very luxurious lifestyle? How does she afford it?

She may have been staying in the Beacon when she was dating Niall from One Direction or at least had the lease for a few months after they had parted ways. During her court cases she was a resident in Coolock with her mother according to the papers so that is where I presume she is based, especially if her mummy (pardon the pun) is now based in Spain. She is a qualified personal trainer but I do not know how big her client list is, although I do not see any other PT's with a golden tiara. I presume it was in homage to Cleopatra and a nod to her heritage for Halloween. She has an agent so I presume it is their job to get her modelling gigs like the one with lifestyle Sports. Only Fans could also be a potential source of income as there are many desperate men out there.

Last edited:
She may have been staying in the Beacon when she was dating Niall from One Direction or at least had the lease for a few months after they had parted ways. During her court cases she was a resident in Coolock with her mother according to the papers so that is where I presume she is based, especially if her mummy (pardon the pun) is now based in Spain. She is a qualified personal trainer but I do not know how big her client list is, although I do not see any other PT's with a golden tiara. I presume it was in homage to Cleopatra and a nod to her heritage for Halloween. She has an agent so I presume it is their job to get her modelling gigs like the one with lifestyle Sports. Only Fans could also be a potential source of income as there are many desperate men out there.
Staying in the Beacon with him? The hotel or? 🧐

Staying in the Beacon with him? The hotel or? 🧐
Beacon Hotel was the hotel for her mate McGregors alleged antics to a woman? Coincidence they all circle in the same area....
So that tiara is real??? Like I don't get why though, not like tiaras are a trending accessory at the mo

Reactions: 4
She was living in the Beacon with her ex... Mcgregors mate about 7 or 8 years ago ...

Reactions: 4
What does Zoe actually do! Just seen on her story she buying Canadian Goose jackets and other designer bits! She never seems to advertise anything either like other “influencers”

What does Zoe actually do! Just seen on her story she buying Canadian Goose jackets and other designer bits! She never seems to advertise anything either like other “influencers”
And I find Lynn Kelly also is major complimenter on Zoes and also other big Irish insta hunzos, but what does she model apart from dropping gold?