Zoe Whelan... Are we feelin'?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Zoes Mam? She lives in Marcella if I'm correct and ST is quite commenty on the Mam's grid
I didn’t know that wouldn’t really watch Zoe not into the fitness 😂 I’m too lazy😂😂 yea they’re all very friendly

Reactions: 3
I’ve heard about her, her brother and her mam being at gaff parties, snorting lines together and that her mam would be the one rocking up with ounces of coke for the young ones. There were also rumours that she made a sex tape with Conor McGregor and he had to pay her off to make it go away!

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I’ve heard about her, her brother and her mam being at gaff parties, snorting lines together and that her mam would be the one rocking up with ounces of coke for the young ones. There were also rumours that she made a sex tape with Conor McGregor and he had to pay her off to make it go loo
I’ve heard about her, her brother and her mam being at gaff parties, snorting lines together and that her mam would be the one rocking up with ounces of coke for the young ones. There were also rumours that she made a sex tape with Conor McGregor and he had to pay her off to make it go away!
look at the mothers lifestyle and she doesn’t work

Wonder who her Mam's bf is?
William O Brien

Reactions: 6
There was a post under one of her insta photos a long time ago which implied some sort of carry on via blacmail so that is probably where the rumor came from. It seems a bit farfetched though as they would both be in the same social circle via the M brothers and McGregor seems like a man who would hold grudges. I doubt she would cross him as he is pretty much free from any intimidation due to his status to many of the shady people who she may align too.

Quiet weekend for Zoe as she is still in quarantine after her recent trip to Spain to visit family members and friends. Hopefully she is following the guidelines!

I heard about her and Conor McGregor about 3 or 4 years ago, it went around my boyfriend’s WhatsApp group with the lads. He was caught upstairs at some house party with his pants down and it was with her. It was a few months before it came up about him supposedly fathering that baby in Liverpool so I would well believe it as he was off the rails partying at that time.

Her and her Mam are both very striking and how amazing does her mam look for her age. But the Mam is definitely rough out

Reactions: 4
I heard about her and Conor McGregor about 3 or 4 years ago, it went around my boyfriend’s WhatsApp group with the lads. He was caught upstairs at some house party with his pants down and it was with her. It was a few months before it came up about him supposedly fathering that baby in Liverpool so I would well believe it as he was off the rails partying at that time.

Her and her Mam are both very striking and how amazing does her mam look for her age. But the Mam is definitely rough out
Zoe is a qualified Personal Trainer so perhaps she was trying out the McGregor Fast Programme for research purposes. She had a bf a couple of years ago but since then she has not really been seen with a fella apart from one of the M bothers.

Reactions: 2