Zoe Whelan... Are we feelin'?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like Zoe has deactivated her account I missed her inspirational quotes while she free rided her way around the globe showing the private jet lifestyle which she clearly wasn’t paying for

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Zoe’s back on Instagram just noticed stories. Wonder what the break was about

Reactions: 1
Link to McGregor thread by any chance, can't seem to find it.
This is his thread

Reactions: 2
This is his thread
Thank you!

I just heard a rumour about Zoe's brother bleeping his cousin, wonder if anyone able to corroborate 😂😂

Reactions: 3
I just heard a rumour about Zoe's brother bleeping his cousin, wonder if anyone able to corroborate 😂😂
I don't think they are blood related(step cousins) so it's not as fucked up but still pretty weird 😂😂.
The intials are JG she's pretty but exactly the same as the rest of the family, involved in some shady tit and desperate for fame (bought about half of her followers).

Also don't know if it was mentioned before but its gas how Jay the whisky guy has "Forbes contributor" in his insta bio even though what he has done is pay 2300€ to write an article in the Forbes council 😂😂

Attachments

Last edited:
I don't think they are blood related(step cousins) so it's not as fucked up but still pretty weird 😂😂.
The intials are JG she's pretty but exactly the same as the rest of the family, involved in some shady tit and desperate for fame (bought about half of her followers).

Also don't know if it was mentioned before but its gas how Jay the whisky guy has "Forbes contributor" in his insta bio even though what he has done is pay 2300€ to write an article in the Forbes council 😂😂
bleeping spoofers the lot of them. There was a Whiskey and wealth night in London last night, was attended by a few Dublin hun who have v rough connections (Alannah Canavan etc.). The lot of them are gas

bleeping spoofers the lot of them. There was a Whiskey and wealth night in London last night, was attended by a few Dublin hun who have v rough connections (Alannah Canavan etc.). The lot of them are gas
Is Alannah with Troy Parrott still ...

I reckon its got to be money laundering, there's just too many questionable characters associated with whiskey.

Reactions: 3
Is Alannah with Troy Parrott still ...
Don’t think she’s been with him for a while she was banging on about being single for last few months but at the same time throwing up cringey subliminals so god only knows. Didn’t realise until recently the sister Sophies with and has kids with one of wardys best pals

Intresting that she's more active in Dublin doing sponsorded content now I wonder if she's left the whiskey guyus

Reactions: 1