Zoe Sugg #67 Boring and beige, will never be a Deyes.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s the issue with Ottie‘s outfit? Other than it being ugly but we’re used to that? Is it really because she’s not wearing pink dresses? I know people are morally panicking these days when they see kids not wearing traditional gender roles-confirming clothing and hair length, but I really hope that’s not what folks are taking issue with here.

Reactions: 13
What’s the issue with Ottie‘s outfit? Other than it being ugly but we’re used to that? Is it really because she’s not wearing pink dresses? I know people are morally panicking these days when they see kids not wearing traditional gender roles-confirming clothing and hair length, but I really hope that’s not what folks are taking issue with here.
Nah, people are taking issue with the fact they dress her to match an aesthetic as if she was a prop. I think most of us wouldn't bat an eyelid if it was just boring and ugly it's the fact it's..."curated". Also I don't imagine anyone really cares that much, Zoes just so boring what else do we have to talk about...

Reactions: 30
Please 💀. It’s because it’s obvious Zoe and Alfie say a big fat no to what kids love to wear, bright character clothing.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
lord god, that’s absolutely not the issue.
the issue is Zoe is stuck in her own childhood and is continuously dressing O in either very 90s inspired outfits or boring beige (that suit Zoe’s aesthetic, not a child’s)
---
I'm sure all those carriers have been gifted 😑
I was wondering that, they never tag the brand so I don’t know.

Reactions: 8
I don’t expect to see Ottie in pink dresses! I just feel sorry for her trying to play in those big chunky shoes. She is a toddler and they dress her like a 1960s child. What’s wrong with leggings and a jumper or T-Shirt to play in!

Reactions: 11
I don’t expect to see Ottie in pink dresses! I just feel sorry for her trying to play in those big chunky shoes. She is a toddler and they dress her like a 1960s child. What’s wrong with leggings and a jumper or T-Shirt to play in!
whats funny is. that this is exactly also a 90s style.
leggings were so cool back then, in all sorts of colours and lengths. a baggy shirt on top.

zoe just say you dont want your children to be comfortable and let it go 🤪😂

Reactions: 6
Ahhh, my first thread title. I’m honoured 🥰

anyway, came on to moan about two things 😂
1) why do they need at least 3 £400-700 baby carriers.. beyond excessive and shows they’ve money to burn.
2) why just why do they continue to dress that poor child like that. No way it’s her choice.
I rarely have anything positive to say when I pop on for a catch up with the old washed up crew members,
but I will say. It is nice to see some photos of Zoe outside, interacting with her children, and smiling authentically all in one!

She doesn't look like she's melting. No matter what I think of her gifted, do nothing lifestyle, it looks like her kids maybe had an actual positive good time and outing with their parents so that's nice to see... (If we have to see the kids at all, which I personally think we should not ever, but then again I'm not a multi-millionaire, and live paycheck to paycheck... so what would I know about anything)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I would be so mad if my mom put all my information on the internet.... good thing the internet wasnt what it is now back when I was a kid.

what takes the sliced into tiny pieces cake though is when she talked about otties diaper explosion.
like girl. no time and place. cause no one needs to know that

Reactions: 8
Call me evil but here's hoping they gofor number 3 and get triplets, 3 hyperactive boys!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Call me evil but here's hoping they gofor number 3 and get triplets, 3 hyperactive boys!
Love it !!

And all three boys would be dressed in vintage 1990's Laura Ashley dresses to recreate Zoe's childhood while big sister Ottie is dressed like Chucky rugrat .

Seriously though i remember watching her vlogust and she does show her favourite childrens store in Brighton as being the preloved vintage kids fashion place all original stuff from times gone by .

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Her obsession with herself, her own childhood, and [reliving] the past in general is so narcissistic and icky. Sometimes it feels like her primary purpose of having children.

Reactions: 24
Can't wait until Ottie reaches the age where she will only wear what she wants!! Believe me I thought I'd always be able to pick my daughters outfits .. but no ... it does not happen! 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 12