Zoe Sugg #62 It's all happy Deyes over here, oh not you Zoe you're a Sugg!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do see her mom as toxic. Like she projected all her issues onto Zoe. No wonder she's a basket case of anxiety because kids walking on eggshells usually become adults with anxiety.

Reactions: 31
Sorry if it’s been mentioned already but did anyone notice that the cake from Ottie’s birthday was still sitting out on the counter in the Christmas vlog? Like why did they not cut it up and store it away/give it out to guests to give to others? It would take a few minutes and would mean it wasn’t going to waste. If I was the person who made it I’d be so angry seeing that.

Reactions: 17
Pretty much all soft cheese you buy in the uk is pasteurised so it’s still fine to eat cooked or not.

I can’t stand the constant pregnant woman food policing. Plus it’s so boring.
All of our dairy in Australia is pasteurised too but the listeria concern isn't in the raw milk, it's in the cheese production itself. The same with the soft-serve ice cream debate - its not the ice cream itself it's the fact that its not kept at a frozen temperature plus the machinery hygiene itself that's the risk. So yes unless its baked to piping hot, we are told to avoid both!

edit: You always assess your own risk though, if you feel its ok that's your choice and my doctor has always told me that your risk of intaking listeria is no higher than the average person when your pregnant, its just the outcome can be much more devastating if you were to get it. In Australia a few years ago we had a big listeria contamination in rockmelon that killed people, so you know...assess your own risk with the knowledge you have!

Reactions: 11
Pretty much all soft cheese you buy in the uk is pasteurised so it’s still fine to eat cooked or not.

I can’t stand the constant pregnant woman food policing. Plus it’s so boring.
Ah you do you boo. I don't police what pregnant or non pregnant people choose to consume, it was just a response to something someone had said/asked. Regardless of pasteurization, soft cheese is a no-go during pregnancy, like deli meats, raw fish, alcohol or drugs - that's what we're told in Australia and we have some of the finest produce in the world (not referring to drugs here). At the end of the day, it's the safety of your unborn child, so better to err on the side of caution in my personal opinion.

Reactions: 10
Sorry if it’s been mentioned already but did anyone notice that the cake from Ottie’s birthday was still sitting out on the counter in the Christmas vlog? Like why did they not cut it up and store it away/give it out to guests to give to others? It would take a few minutes and would mean it wasn’t going to waste. If I was the person who made it I’d be so angry seeing that.
Yes I mentioned that a few pages back.

Zoe Sugg #63 Shop, Sleep, Moan, repeat.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I also dont understand why they didnt set the pool in like july,start of august? Noone with brain is gonna set up masaive pool which require so much water in end of summer,right ? 🤦

And when zoes gonna watch these videos back in few months time suuuurely it wont be nice hearing how much she complaint all the way ?

Reactions: 15
I noticed Poppy was wearing an Adanola sweater the other day and has ordered some Only pans. Talk about copycat. 🤣

• Haha
One of the first priorities she should have as a parent is ensuring her fears and anxieties aren’t passed to Ottie. If Ottie sees her mum in a state about flying what’s going to happen? She’s going to associate it as a negative activity and be scared herself. Thank god Alfie and her grandparents take her out and do things because otherwise she would be petrified about leaving the house the same way her mother is.

It’s somewhat normal to be scared of flying but if you’re choosing to take your child on a flight, then you have a responsibility to them to work to control it

Reactions: 21
I noticed Poppy was wearing an Adanola sweater the other day and has ordered some Only pans. Talk about copycat. 🤣
On the pan thing - so Amanda and Nick gifted some to Z&A but not Poppy. I bet she was put out about that!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
One of the first priorities she should have as a parent is ensuring her fears and anxieties aren’t passed to Ottie. If Ottie sees her mum in a state about flying what’s going to happen? She’s going to associate it as a negative activity and be scared herself. Thank god Alfie and her grandparents take her out and do things because otherwise she would be petrified about leaving the house the same way her mother is.

It’s somewhat normal to be scared of flying but if you’re choosing to take your child on a flight, then you have a responsibility to them to work to control it
To be fair she’s probably not around Ottie enough to pass anything down 😆.

I do hope Ottie doesn’t get any of Zoes fears though. My mum passed down her fear of the outside to me at a very young age and it took me years (and a lot of money, cheers therapists😭) of my adult life to combat it and now have to battle between compassion for how hard it is and guilt for feeling slight resentment on what I missed out on growing up because someone else refused to get help for a problem!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Bloody hell the comments on the vlog 'thank you for putting so much effort into them', 'thank you for doing 31 days when you are pregnant' jeez they are deluded!🤦‍♀️
Shes one of the luckiest witches alive

Not ever had a proper job
Propelled to the top of youtube because there was no competition
Kept there because of her Zalfie relationship
Now gets to slug around at home doing ads when she can be bothered
And still has legions of fans

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I also dont understand why they didnt set the pool in like july,start of august? Noone with brain is gonna set up masaive pool which require so much water in end of summer,right ? 🤦

And when zoes gonna watch these videos back in few months time suuuurely it wont be nice hearing how much she complaint all the way ?
There was a hosepipe ban in the area so they couldn't fill it.

Reactions: 5
Haven’t caught up with final vlogust yet but this short compilation appeared on my recommended… imagine having a boyfriend who gifts you cars and phones (and, once you have a child, does all the parenting and all the hard work etc…), she’s very lucky.. 🥲 and interestingly she even mentions in that video how Alfie gets better looking with age and she gets worse looking 🙈 and said imagine what it’ll be like in 5 years… Alfie replied that he’ll have a hot young new gf LOL 😂 I think he does recognise that Zoe was way better looking than him when they first got together and now he has to suck up the reverse 😂

---
-

I imagine Zoe was paraphrasing there as I cannot imagine Tracey saying arse either 😂 sadly, I can imagine Tracey did comment on her body a lot and project her own disordered eating onto Zoe, and it’s a big reason why Zoe is still obsessed with telling everyone how tiny she is (as well as eating so unhealthily to rebel against her uber health-conscious mum). I also agree with commenters that Tracey comes off extremely pretentious and her voice would grate on me very quickly lol.
That first clip still makes me cringe!! The "do you fancy me" one!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
GUYS THERES A HEAT WAVE THIS WEEK !!!

WILL LITTLE OTTIE FINALLLLYYYY GET TO GO IN THE POOL !?!?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
[QUOTE="coconochanel, post: 16582550, member: 49670"
I think she's become agoraphobic as she said she was bed bound through anxiety of being sick but that's over now, then it was anxiety of going to Peppa pig world, now on a plane.
[/QUOTE]

I have agoraphobia and it can be a lot of different reasons but I can tell you now most people I know that I've met through having agoraphobia would NEVER do what she does (filming, going on days out and having fun in shops/garden centres, her trip away for a night out, peppa pig world etc...)! Our whole lives are consumed by the fear of having another panic attack with whatever triggers we may have! I reckon she would say she had a panic disorder and I'm surprised she hasn't tried making money from it like so many other people!! But she has to be careful because she could seriously rub people the wrong way when it comes to Anxiety and mental health! All she suffers from is pure laziness and arrogance!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.