Zoe Sugg #62 It's all happy Deyes over here, oh not you Zoe you're a Sugg!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don't tell me now Vlogust is over we are going to be so lacking in content we are gonna go back to having arguments/debates about really little things again.

This always happens when she does nothing. 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 21
What do want her to think twice about? Basically every Camembert or brie you buy in the UK is pasteurised and therefore safe to eat in pregnancy. Have you even read what you’ve posted?
Soz love!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What do want her to think twice about? Basically every Camembert or brie you buy in the UK is pasteurised and therefore safe to eat in pregnancy. Have you even read what you’ve posted?
I was saying she must have thought about it, I’d have liked to think so anyway. You seem very impassioned about it for a poster I’ve not seen on these threads before!
---
Not to start a war here but it literally says on that screenshot to avoid pasteurised or unpasteurised so what the OP posted still stands really 😆
Thank you yup yup yup - it does say on NHS guidelines that if cooked to steaming it’s ok (and apparently Zoe did this!) so it was probably fine, just thought I’d look at the NHS guidance for arguments sake.

• Heart
I was saying she must have thought about it, I’d have liked to think so anyway.
Back in this vlog, right after Zoe had given birth, they mention that she has not been able to eat brie (around 14:45).

Reactions: 5
Zoe’s mom deffo thinks she too good for Alfie’s family, when Zoe said she’s wearing the same outfit as her mom and her mom goes oh is yours cashmere too, she’s so bleeping pretentious, go back to your farm you bleeping weapon

• Haha
Reactions: 59
Zoe’s mom deffo thinks she too good for Alfie’s family, when Zoe said she’s wearing the same outfit as her mom and her mom goes oh is yours cashmere too, she’s so bleeping pretentious, go back to your farm you bleeping weapon
Yeah Tracey defo comes across as a posh snob and the way she talks drives me insane.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Yeah, Tracey seems nice enough on the surface, but there's something about her I don't like. I would guess that she is the source of a few of Zoe's issues. Remember this 😬

Screenshot 2019-10-21 at 10.39.27 AM.png

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 51
On the topic of Zoe's wider family, it seems to me like Zoe only makes an effort with people who live close to her. It was quite sad to see that her recently widowed grandma wasn't at Ottie's birthday party, and you very rarely hear of her going to visit her. Same with her dad. Notice how she sees a lot of Joe and her mum now because they've both moved to where she is.
She only see's her mum and Joe more because they live near so they visit more. She doesn't go to their house that often they come to hers more.

Reactions: 8
Yeah, Tracey seems nice enough on the surface, but there's something about her I don't like. I would guess that she is the source of a few of Zoe's issues. Remember this 😬

View attachment 2421451
100% that was Zoe fishing for compliments on how tiny, cute and petite her bum is/was in her own mind, just waiting for everyone to tell her oh your figures amazing considering you start the day like that etc, etc

Tracey is definitely not that person imo thats Zoe acting up none of them have an ounce of fat on them and they all know it .

Pretty much all soft cheese you buy in the uk is pasteurised so it’s still fine to eat cooked or not.

I can’t stand the constant pregnant woman food policing. Plus it’s so boring.
sorry. I’m pregnant myself in the UK and was told to avoid this, which bummed me out because I love Brie and cranberry and Christmas but I’ll live. I don’t mean to police pregnant women in general.

100% that was Zoe fishing for compliments on how tiny, cute and petite her bum is/was in her own mind, just waiting for everyone to tell her oh your figures amazing considering you start the day like that etc, etc
Nah that was back when massive bums were really popular, Zoe has always wanted a big bum… she definitely has hinted she thinks she has a big bum before. And she poses with her back arched and bum sticking out all the time.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Nah that was back when massive bums were really popular, Zoe has always wanted a big bum… she definitely has hinted she thinks she has a big bum before. And she poses with her back arched and bum sticking out all the time.
She’s deluded.

I’m just catching up on the who knows me better vlog and only 15 mins in. But this woman is actually living in her own world…
Saying her partners family are going to have to drag her on the plane crying when she’s got a 2 year old who needs her. 1. That’s going to terrify ottie and 2. She’s supposed to have been working through her anxiety for 10 years…. she needs a new therapist

But also I’m actually howling at her thinking her and mark are ‘film buffs’. Zoe watch Harry Potter and twitches on repeat DOES NOT make you a film buff.

Edit to add. Whoever said they think ottie might be potty trained. They said in this video she was running round in a nappy. So not yet.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Haven’t caught up with final vlogust yet but this short compilation appeared on my recommended… imagine having a boyfriend who gifts you cars and phones (and, once you have a child, does all the parenting and all the hard work etc…), she’s very lucky.. 🥲 and interestingly she even mentions in that video how Alfie gets better looking with age and she gets worse looking 🙈 and said imagine what it’ll be like in 5 years… Alfie replied that he’ll have a hot young new gf LOL 😂 I think he does recognise that Zoe was way better looking than him when they first got together and now he has to suck up the reverse 😂

---
-

The thing is with this is I cant imagine Tracey saying 'arse'.
I imagine Zoe was paraphrasing there as I cannot imagine Tracey saying arse either 😂 sadly, I can imagine Tracey did comment on her body a lot and project her own disordered eating onto Zoe, and it’s a big reason why Zoe is still obsessed with telling everyone how tiny she is (as well as eating so unhealthily to rebel against her uber health-conscious mum). I also agree with commenters that Tracey comes off extremely pretentious and her voice would grate on me very quickly lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Dead at her saying her and Mark are 'film buffs'. Mark might be but Zoe? The only time she ever mentions films that are in any way new is when she's being paid to by Sky.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Dead at her saying her and Mark are 'film buffs'. Mark might be but Zoe? The only time she ever mentions films that are in any way new is when she's being paid to by Sky.
She thinks because she watched The Witches, Elf, Arthur Christmas and Harry Potter a thousand times a year that makes her a film buff. 😊

Reactions: 18
I've only seen very few of Marks travel vlogs but in every one of them I did see he's said that he's okay with solo traveling and it was important for him to learn to do it and enjoy it (which.. I'm not the biggest Mark fan, but that does take guts!) but that he would love someone to share it all with. And I'm aware he's talking about a romantic partner but duck me, if I was Zoe and I was seeing my supposed "bestie" go on and on and on about that, I'd offer to do some fun traveling with him.
Mark and Alfie going on foreign trips together would make really good vlogs. Maybe when Alfie gives Zoe the boot this is what he’ll do.

Reactions: 14
When they were (somewhat) younger, I thought Alfie was gonna be the type to go away every weekend for a shiicckkk adventure, and constantly leave Zoe with their child, but he’s actually surprised me so much with how hands on he is and how he’s matured! Suppose he’s had no choice really lol

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.