Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

awakenotwoke

Can someone explain why all these influencers are dressing themselves , their homes and their children in beige colours? They look like something from war time oppression🙈😭. It’s so depressing. It’s gone from grey to beige. God almighty what happened to colour. I dress my children in colour. Bright cheerful colours . My children look like children not fashion accessories 😳

Reactions: 45

QueenBW

VIP Member
I was literally coming on here to post this picture. I think she looks great in it, and honestly I think it’s because she’s really smiling not some posed smile or the grinch smile. She looks fresh and happy and that makes her look younger!
It's the smiling and the lack of poorly applied makeup and drawn eyebrows. Basically, if only she left herself be, she'd look happier and nicer.

coconochanel

VIP Member
new thread thanks to @Fillyjonk for title suggestion. So update for newbies.....

Zoe and Alfie took baby Ottie out on a walk to promote the free £800 baby carrier they had been gifted and didn't read the instructions and nearly suffocated Ottie in the process but hey what's a suffocating baby when there's a #AD to be done!

They then had a family stroll in the lanes to pick up the free drink they had been given but couldn't even pronounce the name of the shop that had gifted it to them.

Zoe got Joe into her bathroom and proceeded to act like a skincare expert and slapped a load of products on Joes skin to make his skin look better but actually just made it sting. Caroline Hirens has nothing to worry about.

Meanwhile the idiots at Zoella HQ are that lazy or too busy reading and defending her on Tattle they cant even be bothered to find new recipes and just uploaded old ones from last year onto her website. Oh its a hard life working for Zoe.

and finally Zoe has become THAT boring us tattlers cant even be arsed to think up suggestions for a thread title! :sleep:

and that is all folks. Carry on the discussion if you can be bothered.;)

• Wow
  • Heart
Came here to ask the same question lol. Masks are still mandatory inside where I live, even though we have far less infections than the UK.
It is preferred but difficult to enforce now. Almost as if it is optional. If you do wear one, some people look at you like you’re stupid. its actually disgusting that our public health message has not been stronger in educating people…but stupidity starts at the top and our leadership leaves much to be desired.

qeyipad

It’s fine her going on “maternity leave” from her fake job but she should acknowledge how fortunate she is to “stop working” and still be able to keep her lavish lifestyle. The age Ottie is now, most women would be going down to statutory maternity pay unless they have a generous employer and it’s PITTANCE. Such a massive drop in income and so many families struggle, and she will never ever know how that feels. Same when it comes to childcare, a big talking point in the UK right now is the insane cost of childcare, and she will easily be able to afford nannies and she has family close by. Good for her! But imagine if she used her massive platform to campaign for better maternity benefits or promote charities for families??? Even if it doesn’t effect her personally????? Crazy idea I know.

Sorry if this is a bit mumsnetty but I just get so annoyed at how blind these people are to the realities of normal parents, and they could make some difference but they don’t.

• Heart
Reactions: 44

spillthesass

I must be spending way to much time on here. Last night I dreamt Zoe went back to having that brown bob, the one she put tinsel in at Christmas once, and she was doing a video on "mum hair", make up and practical clothes! 🤣🤣🤣
Don’t worry I had a dream I was having an affair with Aldie the other week. I didn’t come on tattle for a few days after that 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick

Sophie85

Many women don't get ANY leave. Let's fact check that before continuing. More power to you for being able to take 12 months, but you're not Zoe, that's not the point. I assume, hope, that your job is an actual, real job, with value added to society. You're not sitting home taking photos of boxes of gifted products.

No one is asking Zoe to stop experiencing her baby's growth or to go to an office 12 hours a day. Her job is so ridiculous it shouldn't even be a job, much less one that made her a millionaire. It's so simple that she can easily post something (or hey, have one of her employees post something) every day, instead of treating her audience as sycophants who should be grateful for whatever crumb she throws their way because hey, like millions of other women, she just had a baby. She only comes back when she has something to shill or when she is feeling her self-esteem dip a bit and she wants the minions to fawn over her.

If she's going to take mat leave, then she should go ahead. Leave, completely, for 9, 12, or even138282 months. It's not like her content is so great that we'd be lost without her. If she cares so little for her audience, then she should leave for good. That'll give her loads of time with Pay. But she won't cause she can't pass up whatever function of bollocks ad she has coming, her lameass book promo, or the high of being told by hundreds of strangers on the internet that she looks SO TINY after giving birth, and OMG she looks stunning, etc.
it sounds to me like you might want to take a break from looking at what Zoe does - because you’re basically saying there’s no point her posting because it’s all awful content that no one needs but if she doesn’t post at all she’s so lazy how dare she. You’re clearly going to hate whatever she does.

as I said, I’m not a fan of Zoe at all (and there’s a million things that are part of her privilege that she never acknowledges) but I’m not going to find fault in every single thing she does, when some of it is actually normal like taking/not taking maternity 😂

fidgetjo

VIP Member
Just seen her stories and jeez please stop your baby kicking your dog or move the dog ! I get the dog may be the sweetest thing in the world but it's still a dog and they snap !
Not even just that Nala might snap. It’s simply not fair for Nala to be kicked by the baby she’s still an animal with feelings.

Clearly she’s feeling a bit left out to be sitting that close and putting up with the baby kicking her. Probably the only way she gets any attention is by put herself between zoe and the baby.

• Heart

Honeystar

VIP Member
It’s hilarious that she goes to so much effort (or gets the slaves to) for a porch that literally nobody sees. It’s behind a gate. We love to decorate the outside of our house at Xmas…because we live on a street and people walk/drive past and can see and enjoy it. What is the point in doing all that for the 6 guests they have on rotation who are allowed behind the gate?!

fidgetjo

VIP Member
They really need to pay holly more… she’s constantly having to pretend she’s obsessed with them.

7C3B4909-7D6B-4BF6-ACAA-DC19512B918E.png

• Haha
  • Sick

palmer

Chatty Member
Lol she’s fine. Just fully taking advantage of her new excuse to not do shit.

• Haha
  • Angry

fidgetjo

VIP Member
Yep. Same thing for leather.
Everyone swears that leather comes from cows who died anyway to produce meat.
It's the principle. The way people see animals as a means to make a cute product for us to wear.
If I’m going to eat the meat wearing the clothes is no different. I’d rather that less of the animal went to waste than useable parts get thrown in the bin… that feels more disrespectful to the animal.

coconochanel

VIP Member
She said Ottie is always so happy when she's got a clean nappy on and is chillin on her changing mat. No shit sherlock any baby is happy when you give them a clean nappy. :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 43