Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Snackella

Chatty Member
1634497550526.png

Sorry I brought out the mumsnet peeps! Here's Alfonso "not a tory" Deyes looking real sexy

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 54

Helmi

I can already see it – Nala snapping at Pay (i.e. barking or showing her teeth) after Pay's a bit too rough with her, which leads to Zoe and Alfie shipping Nala off to Nick and Amanda's because the dog is "too aggressive" around the kid. Then they'll make a video, both looking very sad and saying that they simply could not risk Nala actually biting or attacking Ottie so they had to make this very hard decision.

• Sad
Reactions: 52

lozzapaloozza

VIP Member
She answered 8 questions for a Q&A? Wow. That must have been exhausting. No, please. Do rest for the rest of the year. You must be exhausted 🙃

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

Amy1232

She posts cute pictures of him and this is what he posts of her. I'd kill him
(Just to clarify I don't think Alfie is cute, just the pictures of him and the baby are cute compared to this, before I'm sent for an eye test )

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 51

PreferDogsToHumans

Sorry I know this isn’t Alfie’s thread but I cannot take the man seriously, is he for fucking real with that pasta ad. Says he doesn’t have the time to cook from scratch and then proceeds to show a rundown of his day, which for most working fathers would be a leisurely weekend morning 🤬🤬 HOW out of touch can he be it’s honestly astounding!! Faffing around with your poncy coffee machine then lounging on the sofa with your baby?!! Does he think he is busy..fucking hell

Reactions: 51

jvalentine2189

Chatty Member
c778b8b99becc37f3a49019a4e32c291.jpg
12435.jpg

These are images of Zoe's ex, Wilf. Definitely better looking than Alfie, but he wasn't exactly the best guy in the world. I know Alfie is a dumbass, but at least he's never cheated on Zoe or abused her aside from dangling the prospect of a ring in front of her face for nine years.

Reactions: 49

Amy1232

Yea mind blowing that. 10 years ago two people met. 10 years later they have a baby. Mental

• Haha
Reactions: 48

Helk

Has there been a picture yet where Poppy hasn't mentioned that she's her favourite person... It's ridiculous. :D

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 48

JSquared

VIP Member
Her insecurities + everything wrong with her influence her sense of humour. We’ve seen that again in the past. She thinks she says something fun or funny, but… it all just shows that she needs to work on herself.
Surely no one is taking that ‘jealous’ comment seriously? It’s been fooking freezing today. Even IM jealous of Pay all nestled in there nice and snug!

Reactions: 47

fidgetjo

VIP Member
Thats Joe and Dianne in the back? I’m surprised Joe’s wearing a mask but Soppy aren’t. Not trying to start a debate, just an observation
Both Joe and Dianne have masks on, although Diannes is under her chin. But honestly I think it shows which pair are more respectable in public. Alfie and poppy are laying down messing around on the display beds they’re not even shopping for and Joe and Dianne are just browsing like grown ups.

• Heart
Reactions: 46

jvalentine2189

Chatty Member
oh wow where did you get those number from?!
I only discovered tattle a few months ago so can someone enlighten me on how he got the nickname Aldie, is it to do with his blatant ignorant Toryness?
Basically you add whatever item(s) to your cart on the site and then on the cart page you make the quantity number a large amount, like 999, then it'll correct itself to whatever is what they have in stock. So you can see the exact amount they have in stock of all items and sizes.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 46