Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Great_Kate

VIP Member
I think people are just finding the angry reacts funny and that's all, really not that deep.
And I’d have to disagree, she’s posted the same amount of ad/spon/gifted stuff as she would usually if you compare how much she used to post to now. Pay being posted with gifted things, gifted hair, gifted food/drinks, ads for baby stuff. Really can’t quite grasp how that can be seen as normal!
Normal was meant to describe her pumpkin patch photos. That’s pretty much standard mum on Instagram.

Shalimar

Has anyone ever noticed how Tracey comes out to visit Zoe over the years, but her husband has never come along? The only time we've seen him was the 2019 Harry Potter Tour and the same year days before when they went to Wiltshire for Christmas. Does he just sit at home alone while Tracey is gone? Do Zoe and Joe ever talk to him or give him the time of day? Burning questions I wish we had answers to.
How would we know if he comes or not? I don't spot him on Tracey's IG posts so why would he be on Zoe's? I assume he has his job to attend while Tracey visits her granddaughter.

HoneyBee20

Chatty Member
At least all the Zoe fans can stop posting here now saying it’s a fact she’s suffering from PP depression now that she’s said the pregnancy itself has been the hardest part of this process.
It is a fact she’s struggling though. If she has got PD she’s won’t admit it anyway.

smirkingrevenge

VIP Member
Indeed, that is a problem.
But are they so lazy that they could not get in contact with families who need those things?

Even if they sold their things at a lower price, I bet they were still too expensive.
And yeah, I cant know for sure. But I bet.
How do you do that though? Also those who really are in need and would have to rely on donations probably aren’t asking for things on social media. It’s not as easy as just knocking on someone’s door.i really don’t think she can win in this situation.if she sells something then why doesn’t she donate it, but if she didn’t publish where her items went and she got them obviously replaced etc people would say they just throw things out and how wasteful it is, if she donated but made it public people would say it was just for publicity...

bonesjones

Can someone please let me know what the Instagram account is that post what Zoe has and where it’s from? I really want that baby mat she has 😬

coconochanel

VIP Member
Spotting that new LV bag... It has always frustrated me that Zoe can clearly afford luxury fashion and she owns a good selection of nice things but she's constantly out here shilling absolute garbage from high street brands that we know she wears once (or maybe not at all) and they get tossed in the bin next season. Not that I want her to become a luxury fashion influencer but I'd rather see her talk about her nicer pieces or investment buys instead... She's a grown woman in 2021 and no one is interested in seeing a Primark haul from her.
I think that LV bag was a birthday gift.