Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lurker306

I have a feeling she had a c-section. Pay doesn't look as squished as babies do when they've been born vaginally.

Also, how ironic is the thread title now? "a gifted rug" - they post pics of the baby in a blanket on the new rug lmfao
I dont think so cause she would still be in the hospital if she had a section, but than im not from UK so dont know what the norm is over there 🤷🏻‍♀️

GoldenGoss18

VIP Member
I think Zoe has done everything in a really normal way and not created any extra drama. She’s shared her pregnancy online and showed her kids face as theres not reason for it to be hidden. The little mix girls are desperate for attention so when the name and face of their kids get revealed they will get more headlines/drama. If you can pose naked all over your social media you don’t want privacy for your kid. Even though Zoe has things I don’t like about her, the normality (for a famous millionaire) always makes me watch her vlogs.
I just meant the way they went about it so normally I thought they’d have been abit more private with showing her so early on that’s all. I have full respect for people, especially ones in the public eye not plastering the internet with their new borns that’s all

Coco93

The baby has Alfie’s surname… I’d have thought she would either be Sugg or double barrelled. Bit unusual for a child to have a different surname to their mother no? Especially when they’re not married
My mum and dad were never married and broke up when i was 3 and my brother was a baby and we don’t really see our dad but we have always had his surname. Mostly because my mum liked it more than hers but my cousins daughter also has a dads last name

Dear Reader

She may have gotten some name inspo from Hattie Bourn/Smith too. Her family content does so well & she really does portray a 'perfect' little family. Her oldest boy is called Otis & is super cute