Zoe Sugg #35 Bolognella, reluctant vlogger, ready meal flogger.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@StephenTJackson your last post on the last thread cracked me up. I also hope Zorse (anyone watch Viva La Bam back in the day??) have a baby like that! Glad you turned out to be who you are now because you make me laugh!!

I know this is Zoellas thread, but @GossWhore posted this picture in an earlier thread and joe looks so lame!! Making sure to show everyone his beer “hey lads I’m cool I drink!” And purposefully pulling his shirt off his shoulders and ruffling his hair to make it look like he just had a quickie with some YT groupie in a dirty bathroom.... I can’t believe Diane fucks this thing. Looney loser genes run in the Sugg family, no doubt. Zoella looks nice here though, suprinsigly. Compared to her now, it’s like a whole different person!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I wonder how her family feel though being pushed out all the time.
Not to defend Zoe, because there is deffo something going on with her family, but maybe they didn't want to be there? Driving all those hours for 15mins in a clinic looking at a scan while you can meet and cuddle the baby in a few months time? I know my parents wouldn't come, they have to work and all that.

Reactions: 21
She’s posted function of beauty 3 days in a row! Who came up with this ad plan, it’s so annoying and puts people off more than makes them want to buy it as it’s so pushy.

Reactions: 28
Long time lurker, first time poster.

It really annoys me when these shampoo companies choose a person with extensions to promote their products. I get it, her hair is still there lol, but I’d rather see someone with no extensions promote the shampoos etc. And for sure someone else rather than miss zoeslugg.

• Angry
Reactions: 41
She has dignity?
For some reason everytime I see the word dignity on this thread my brain reads it as dinghy, and for a split second I just assume Alfie bought a Dinghy to add to his island of rotting toys, and it just makes perfect since to me, until I twig it says dignity...

• Haha
Reactions: 31
In her ad for FOB today, the shampoo and conditioner is suddenly halfway used. Almost like she’s seen the post on here where someone has said it’s strange how they’re still full haha. Nobody could have used that much product in one day (they’re full in the ad yesterday) so she’s obviously squirted loads of it down the sink 🤣 “Used it for years” oh yeah of course you have Zoe, that’s why you’ve never mentioned it before doing ads.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I’m cringing at how much conditioner she pumped out onto her hand. 😫

• Haha
Reactions: 14
For some reason everytime I see the word dignity on this thread my brain reads it as dinghy, and for a split second I just assume Alfie bought a Dinghy to add to his island of rotting toys, and it just makes perfect since to me, until I twig it says dignity...
Well he has bought kayaks in the past. So it's pretty close.

Reactions: 9
‘I couldn’t recommend it enough’ ….. only recommend it for enough pounds more like.

Reactions: 18
I will never in 12 million years use that Instagram shampoo. What a load of old tit

• Haha
Reactions: 24
NGL, I'm green with envy at her pool story today. I'd love to be lounging by a pool.

Reactions: 15
Advertising those boring jumpsuits again. Jeez come up with something interesting will ya!

Reactions: 5
Can she just bleeping stop shilling everything already? It's embarrassing how many ads she has on her stories lately.

Reactions: 30
Can she just bleeping stop shilling everything already? It's embarrassing how many ads she has on her stories lately.
Exactly! And she couldn't even put the minimum effort for it too! Companies need to stop sponsoring her as she is not making their product appealing to buy in the slightest sense. :rolleyes:

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Everyone who was asking about the pool earlier, in Alfie’s vlog they confirmed the pool was a new one because they let the old one get disgusting and a family friend asked to take it away in its grubby state so they could have it for free.

I would be so embarrassed if I let the pool get that bad then made someone else have to clean it for their kids....

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.