Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LisaCol

Is Zoe actually serious, how about naming your child the name your like!!!
Well when I was pregnant I went for Summer, so didn't need to look up the meaning for that! lol. It was actually the back up name and got it from Home and Away character! I had about 4/5 names I liked but some didn't suit her when she was born. The other one I considered was Emilia!!(was a popular girls name at the time but more the Amelia version so didn't go for it!) But seeing as my daughter is a year older I didn't take inspiration off the SJ's!!!!

Reactions: 2

lilnori

Last night I watched an old vlog of hers from 2017 and the difference is surprising. She would put three or four days in one vlog and she would go out to the supermarket, vlog cleaning up, out with Mark and just everyday stuff. She doesn't do any of that now when she uploads a vlog (even before she got pregnant) she would spend 25 minutes of it just talking rubbish.
I mean, I see your point but if I was a vlogger, there wouldn't be much to show in the past year either haha. All vloggers I watch are doing sit down videos only right now. I guess the few times you go out, you feel like enjoying it (like the rest of us). Not taking Zoe's defence, have just seen this happening with all vloggers!

Laughingforlife

VIP Member
I remember a vlog from ages ago in which she cleaned her pantry. It was all an AD for cereal brands or something like that. Does anyone else remember that? But it was undisclosed, of course. It was only upon watching it and reflecting that you were like... huh. Odd.

I'm sure it's all been an AD for years and years, since she became more popular so like 2012-13. We just didn't know it and she used to do more videos so it maybe wasn't as obvious as now when it's crickets for months and then bam a bunch of videos and stories to promote something.

fidgetjo

VIP Member
Completely agree! I can see why it helps their business, but it doesn’t really tell you anything about the product! For example, I’d want to know how well those blanket&bibs wash. If you’re going to shell out for some, then find they’re rubbish after a couple of uses - not really good value for money!
The hope from brands is almost always that the influencers uses and then tell their viewers about how good the item is! It’s not for hauls specifically!

Reactions: 1

urmama

whenever she shows something she reads off of the product
she has done that since forever
but like

dont you know what youre using when you use it as much as you claim to be using?
like all of the products that i use i can name them without looking at it

edit: she trusts her cc cream for sun protection
youd need so much foundation for it to be really useful, her premature wrinkles: explained
idk i think she's saying it for the viewers benefit so they know.

electricmallows

VIP Member
I think she changed her pill/went on the pill and she has said several times that she uses LaRoche-Posay Effaclar Duo.
Effaclar helps with harsh spots over a couple of days but it doesn’t completely get rid of them. If she is using acne cleanser, it’s probably a medicated cream but I don’t know if you can use any while pregnant

RARA.K

I just noticed her manager Maddie (I think she’s her manager) was gifted a cybex for her baby, so obviously Zoe and Aldie will too. They’re only going to JL to pick out what free one they want to be sent but from the vlog makes it looks like they are going to decide what one to buy.
I thought this too!!!! Seems weird how Maddie got one for free though

Joe seems to still talk to him during December he showed a gifted he bought for him. He also wished him a happy birthday recently. Zoe however hasn't talked about him. We know they spent an early Christmas with him in 2019 before Joe and Dianne went to Australia. And before the Deyes festivities.
Oh okay!

fidgetjo

VIP Member
It did cross my mind that maybe something was wrong with the baby but Alfie uploaded in his stories and Zoe posted on her private instagram today so probably everything is ok.
Zoe’s private Instagram? How do we know she’s posted?

mariaamzmt

Why does she have comments limited on her posts? And why hasn’t she uploaded? I feel like something is wrong. 🥺 I hope all is ok with the baby.

Disney_Wolf

Chatty Member
I can’t help but look it up. Oh lord 🤢 she way worst and even more annoying.. seem like they followed each other on IG too.
I am so sorry I brought this upon you
Elle darby is the wooorrrst glad I stopped watching her once she got pregnant
She became even more bad? Even more worse? (I don't know how to word this, help!) Since becoming pregnant it's unreal. You know you're bad though when you nak Zoe look good though 😂

Justlurking4

what vlog was that?🤣
Screenshots from her FB that a Tattler posted in their thread (Jace was only a few weeks old):

Then she cried in this vlog saying she felt like a failure, but she chose to sleep through his feedings!

Kindred_

VIP Member
She’s definitely angling for free baby stuff in her recent videos “we’ve got nothing” it’s not like you don’t have the money to buy it
I thought the same but I was actually more shocked that they hadn’t been sent anything yet. They were definitely holding out.

Roses32

Can you stop policing the thread now, it’s boring. Wishing serious illness upon a baby fair enough, hoping she’ll cry a bit and keep Slugg up at night is hardly the worst thing I’ve read on here. And the ‘haha’ was taking the piss out of Zoe, I wasn’t laughing about a baby crying.

🙄
I wasn’t saying it in a rude way at all (this is why I never comment these things cos ppl can’t tell ur tone of voice) I meant it sort of awww poor baby having colic, but now let’s kiss n make up n bitch about Zoe being a the first woman ever to get pregs