Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nottsgirl

Chatty Member
I thought her hair looked lovely in that ponytail today. Suits her much better than when she wears it down

Reactions: 3
yeah I agree not everyone will have a good relationship with their grandparents. But Zoe used to for sure! Even as recently as vlogmas 2019 and the pic of grandad chippy she’s on FaceTime with him so defo still on good terms.
When he looks as unwell as he does she really should have gone to see him for his birthday! There’s no reason she can’t hop in the car & drive the two and a half hours home. In the grand scheme of things a couple of hours to see her sick grandad on his birthday is nothing!
Honestly, we only know what they decide to show. Who knows what goes behind the scenes! That’s also why I said something must have happened for her to react and distance herself like that. She and Joe also chose to live with their Dad post divorce, not with their Mum. Are the grandparents from her Dads or Mums side? Sorry I’m not too sure! x

myra1409

Chatty Member
A little off topic, but has anyone seen Poppy and Sean's new wallpaper? Poppy seems to love it so much (each to their own), but it just reminds me of Giles and Mary's wallpaper (and chair) from Gogglebox!!

• Haha

ProphecyGirl

VIP Member
I’m sure she’s already mentioned there won’t be a vlogmas this year, tho part of me can’t wait for next years 🤣

• Sad

amyl44

Hi guys !
I was wondering something regarding Zoe's new hair. What are the recommendations about hair coloration where you're from ? I've always been told to avoid them while pregnant but maybe it's possible in certain cases (like if it's not touching your scalp). Please ignore me if it's too off topic :) Thanks !

Clover123

VIP Member
Ringworm actually sounds more gross that it is. It is a fungal infection but basically looks like eczema. It is generally spread by contact - so through being in contact with someone (or something) who also has it. Nothing to do with hygiene.
Yeah, I've never had it but I know it's really easy to catch it from animals you pet like dogs etc. It looks a lot better than it sounds too 🤣

Reactions: 2

fidgetjo

VIP Member
This has been mentioned in passing a couple times and then no one ever replies when people ask about it. I’ve wondered how on earth they knew she has one😂
I’m not surprised if she has one. But how does anyone know what it is and also how they know she’s posting on it 😂

popcorn222

Is Zoe having a home birth? She said something in her new vlog about not having the baby up here and then she said I don’t mean I’m giving birth up here which made me think is she giving birth in another room??

• Sick

Lemonz

VIP Member
The reason I don't really think it's plausible is because grandad chippy is her mum's dad. Her dad was never really with that set of grand parents. So to me the part of the grand parents doesn’t make sense as they are Tracey's parents.
Oh sorry - ignore me entirely then! 🤣 i guess its still possible there could be beef in some form but clearly unconnected to her dad then.

They’re her mums parents. But even after the divorce see seemed on good terms with them. She usually vlogs when she visits them through the years, and her and her grandad used to interact on Instagram all the time. She took her grandma to Harry Potter studios a couple of years back as a Christmas gift & she regularly goes above and beyond with their Xmas gifts. I remember one year there being a like 50 inch TV for them so they could see it better. And she got him the iPad he used to use for FaceTime and Instagram so they could stay in touch when she moved away. It does seem like they’ve had a good relationship over the years.
Yeah, it does seem that! Who knows what happened for her to behave like that all of a sudden. Strange.

Grandad chippy is her mum's dad.
oh ok, thanks

fidgetjo

VIP Member
I’m sure she’s already mentioned there won’t be a vlogmas this year, tho part of me can’t wait for next years 🤣
she will do what she has been doing since the past years.

just a video of few days. i think she mentioned that in an ig live i had on in the bg.
but i also do vividly remember her talking about it in one of her vlogs.
I’m sure in either her or Alfie’s announcement video or even first vlog after announcing they were talking about imagining vlogmas with a baby and all the cute baby Christmas content. But they didn’t at that point say they wouldn’t do it, in fact they seemed like they planned to with a newborn but that feels crazy to me 😂

Snackella

Chatty Member
I think she changed her pill/went on the pill and she has said several times that she uses LaRoche-Posay Effaclar Duo.