Zoe Sugg #26 Covid guidelines ignoring, Vlogmas boring, Nala’s arse outpouring

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Alfie is either hinting for a freebie or asking for engagement in his latest story about the coat. I’ve literally just googled this and there is so many, so there’s no way he’s been looking for ages and can’t find any 🙄
Definitely a beg, influencers pull this tit all the time!! Like Tanya Burr did it last year asking for recommendations for a new bed and the next week talking about her #ad #gifted free bed from madewell. It’s sickening really to think they make thousands doing the bare minimum and can’t even muster up the money to buy a new bleeping coat, pathetic!

• Angry
Reactions: 39
Can't imagine what Zoe Boo Boo would say if we told her that there are people who wake up when it's dark out EVEN during summer because they have to be at work early and wake up before the actual crack of dawn... How further removed from reality can she get?

Reactions: 38
how does she look so tired in those insta stories after not doing anything for days

Reactions: 17
how does she look so tired in those insta stories after not doing anything for days
Not doing anything can be exhausting as you feel so useless. Sitting around like a slob is one of the worst things a person can do.

Reactions: 44
Alfie’s showing off his secret Santa gift from Sean on Instagram stories - his own ant colony. Taking pride of place on top of the piano I have never seen either of them play (or knew they had wtf)
So gross lmao. And embarrassing he‘s actually written the letters on the piano keys 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She should just get off the Internet for good if it’s such a hindrance. She could easy be a “GiRL boSs” behind the scenes and still “write” a book, create product like them stupidly expensive Etsy collabs or whatever she wants to do. But, the issue is, she has to keep her daft eyebrows online to shill all the tit as she can’t rely on her products or content to be any good as a standalone gig. She relies on the weird kids that have fawned over the ZaLfiE tit since day one to push her brand. Boring bleeping droopy faced witch.

Reactions: 14
Can’t imagine anything worse than being given an ant farm as a secret Santa gift.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
I mean what do you buy a child who’s bought all the random stuff in the world already?
True, and one who has money to burn!

I almost choked when I heard in a vlog from Christmas 2018 that the limit that have for the stockings is £50!!!! Thats obviously not including the main presents they buy for everyone ! It’s staggering!!

• Wow
Reactions: 17
How long before the ants get bored of his droning and make a breakout to escape?

I'm starting to struggle to see the difference

watching-football.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Shes only on IG because shes on lockdown with Alfie and cant escape to the office. :giggle:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Does anyone have a picture of the ant farm? Looks like I’ve missed that story where he posted about it

We all stayed at home? Zoe, you broke rules and had people in cars that weren’t in your household
I'm all for people trying new things and everyone starts somewhere, so this might be a bit blunt, but for someone who claims to be so creative and can do so many things, I'm shocked that she can't sew in a straight line. If that was freehand then fair enough but there is literally a guide.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Team zoella listing what they’re looking forward to in 2021 and here’s Zoe’s response... wish I had this optimism 😂😭
943566CF-A9AA-49F6-B07C-B6BA5C0A537A.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Team zoella listing what they’re looking forward to in 2021 and here’s Zoe’s response... wish I had this optimism 😂😭
View attachment 379842
There’s optimism and there’s downright delusion which I think this might be! Who in their right mind looks at the news (they probably don’t) and sees all the deaths etc and thinks: “Oh yes, me, Alfredo, Sean, Ploppy, Mark, and the paid for A to Z acolytes will be able to drink mock tails and eat dum dum doughnuts on the beach for the gram soon?” Just shows how utterly divorced from the general populace these privileged nouveau riche nit wits in their leafy suburban not mansions are.

Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.